mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Sounds like a good plan. Interested to see if you can end up lowering your AI dose (if any right now). Primo E at 200mg/ml has always been smooth for me, no PIP or issues with it.

Honestly I'm tired of guessing what my level of estradiol or other hormones is because in Poland the only test available is the ECILA test which falsifies the results not only when using trenbolone but also when using EQ or nandrolone - and I want to have as few variables as possible to be more effective control everything as closely as I can

the third thing is my own experiment and I want to check some things to gain new experience before I start using it with my clients, so I decided to stick with just the test + dht derivative and see how they react to it

it turned out that it was not ace but enanthate lol the Chinese supplier simply made a mistake in the marking and signed it as ace but after testing in the laboratory it turned out that it was primo E😂 anyway it is made for 200mg/ml - I started a few weeks with 500mg for a couple weeks two weeks ago I increased it to 700mg and now I will increase it to 1000mg and I want to stay on this dose eliminate EQ completely and stay only on the high test with primo so that I can realistically evaluate what it does for me

I was considering doing something similar. I hope your cycle goes well and curious to hear your feedback. I also have 200mg/ml primo from a chinese supplier sitting here lol.

Will you consider adding a third compound such as NPP at some point? Probably a stupid question as you are likely taking things week to week.

I was considering doing something similar. I hope your cycle goes well and curious to hear your feedback. I also have 200mg/ml primo from a chinese supplier sitting here lol.

Will you consider adding a third compound such as NPP at some point? Probably a stupid question as you are likely taking things week to week.
I would like to avoid this - I want to limit myself to test + one additional anabolic (+GH and insulin, of course) - such a combination will allow me to more easily control my health parameters and at the same time maintain or even increase the size and quality

I would like to avoid this - I want to limit myself to test + one additional anabolic (+GH and insulin, of course) - such a combination will allow me to more easily control my health parameters and at the same time maintain or even increase the size and quality
compared to past cycles where perhaps you had different molecules such as EQ, tren, Deca, now with test + first have you seen any changes at the metabolism level? or muscle volumes

compared to past cycles where perhaps you had different molecules such as EQ, tren, Deca, now with test + first have you seen any changes at the metabolism level? or muscle volumes
definitely tren + high test + high GH is something that makes it really difficult to gain any fat lol

Honestly I'm tired of guessing what my level of estradiol or other hormones is because in Poland the only test available is the ECILA test which falsifies the results not only when using trenbolone but also when using EQ or nandrolone - and I want to have as few variables as possible to be more effective control everything as closely as I can

the third thing is my own experiment and I want to check some things to gain new experience before I start using it with my clients, so I decided to stick with just the test + dht derivative and see how they react to it
Keep us updated on how it goes!

It's the same also here in Italy.... ECLIA is really useless for us as men.

You had my same idea, one week ago ordered some Primo raws to just go for Test and Primo. On EQ and TREN often had wrong ECLIA readings.

Have you always had medium/high E2 in the past even when you used EQ or DHT? I think it's genetic, personally I respond differently, if I'm not careful I find E2 <20/15 if I use too much EQ or mix masteron together

I don't think it's a question of low BF, because you yourself are in a lean condition all year round, low BF = low E2 almost always

Have you ever heard of a certain brand of hgh causing extreme lethargy and not other brands?

Have you always had medium/high E2 in the past even when you used EQ or DHT? I think it's genetic, personally I respond differently, if I'm not careful I find E2 <20/15 if I use too much EQ or mix masteron together

I don't think it's a question of low BF, because you yourself are in a lean condition all year round, low BF = low E2 almost always
theoretically I have always aromatized quite strongly but now I think it could have been a matter of ECILA falsifying the results

I still think that if you are young and your goal is the maximum size test + deca is the best thing you can do in this direction but when you start to be older, 30+ and especially 35+ many people do not tolerate nandrolones mentally well - as we know the nature of nandrolone causes it is like a dopamine antagonist

Apart from this, the second reason is that at the age of 30+, most of us already have all the muscle mass we need and we focus on improving the details.

I can attest to this.

I am 38 and recently dropped NPP and now just Test Prop 450mg/wk and I feel much much better. More energy, positivity, clarity, well being.

Add a small dose of HCG per week (250ius 2x) and wow, I feel fantastic :)

I can attest to this.

I am 38 and recently dropped NPP and now just Test Prop 450mg/wk and I feel much much better. More energy, positivity, clarity, well being.

I think high prolactin? I know at least for myself that deca raises my prolactin, which didn't happen with tren, now I'm perfect with 0.25 dostinex, the perfect dose for me, but before taking it you always need blood tests, eliminating prolactin will help you makes you have a bad time

I can attest to this.

How much npp were u using

Interestingly, my bloodwork looks better on nandralone than primo.
Mind being a little more specific? I’m considering adding NPP or Primo on an upcoming cycle. I haven’t used either in years and didn’t get bloodwork on them.

Mind being a little more specific? I’m considering adding NPP or Primo on an upcoming cycle. I haven’t used either in years and didn’t get bloodwork on them.
Nandralone just completely leaves my bloodwork untouched personally, even in higher doses.

Primo hurts my lipids a bit.

Nandralone just completely leaves my bloodwork untouched personally, even in higher doses.

Primo hurts my lipids a bit.
My biggest hesitation with nandrolone is hearing people’s EKG’s are different (something about QT intervals) on them. But seems to go back when people come off.

How’s heart rate on each of them?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity