advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I was a shredded 175lbs in HS at 5’10. I’m currently 245 with abs but definitely feel heavy. I find if I slowly jump in weight and keep BP perfect and bloat/water weight down it is much more manageable. Aka good solid weight and not garbage weight.

I feel you dude, i was 280 leaving HS too lol

BUT...i would rather gauge how good my offseason is off of how much bf im accruing. And with the bloat from deca it just throws too many factors in. Personally, with Test/EQ i can get actually still see whats underneath and get an accurate idea of, "ok, you are 12ish%, need to slow down a bit." Versus Deca i honestly have no idea what is water, whats fat, etc.

But im with you on the, "my body is supposed to be big." I played D1 college ball on the oline. So ive never felt like shit during the offseason. I see guys complaining about how exhausting it is, i lived that life for like 4-5 years so it feels relatively normal to me.

We’ve talked about this in the past but remember I had brain damage two winters ago lol.

Were you tackle or guard?

If you say center….you win pro muscle forever

We’ve talked about this in the past but remember I had brain damage two winters ago lol.

Were you tackle or guard?

If you say center….you win pro muscle forever
Dude, I was a center lol
Pullling center too. Both in HS and college we ran a shotgun no huddle. Very Oregon-like. Quick screens, zone run game. We had an athletic oline so it helped.

and ya bro my heaviest was 325 and I felt fine...ALBEIT I was 23 years old....no way I'd feel fine that heavy now. I'd be a goner lol. But ya it is interesting how everyone's body is totally different.

The image of your avatar reminds me to Josh Lenartowicz

I had an idea and I wanted to hear your opinion.

As some people probably know I have my own forum but it is in Polish and many people wrote to me to have more of my activities in English. So I came up with the idea of doing a section in English. I know that many people are also afraid to show themselves in public because in Poland there is no problem with it and using gear is not against the law but in many parts of the world people have problems with it and my forum is private and I don't want anyone I don't want there there is no access there (symbolic monthly fee of $7 per month), so many people could keep their logs there without fear.
If there was interest I would also upload materials in English (now there are over 200 substantive video materials in Polish so at least the same number could be posted in English)

I wanted to know what you think about it

As some people probably know I have my own forum but it is in Polish and many people wrote to me to have more of my activities in English. So I came up with the idea of doing a section in English. I know that many people are also afraid to show themselves in public because in Poland there is no problem with it and using gear is not against the law but in many parts of the world people have problems with it and my forum is private and I don't want anyone I don't want there there is no access there (symbolic monthly fee of $7 per month), so many people could keep their logs there without fear.
If there was interest I would also upload materials in English (now there are over 200 substantive video materials in Polish so at least the same number could be posted in English)

I think it’s a good idea. Question is will people be fully truthful or open in a private forum?

My guess is probably not everyone as we have seen here on PM. Myself, you and a handful of others put out some raw stuff, but I would venture to say a lot of guys still hold back on here.

There is still select things I can’t share publicly as we’ve discussed. And for guys who run a business they have to be careful as well.

I do think overall it would encourage a better level of transparency in the sport to have something like this. You would just have to do some really good screening before letting members in IMO.

Curious to hear others feedback. You and I both know there’s a big difference between what many guys “say” vs. what they actually “do”.

I would absolutely join if you posted more English content. $7 per month is nothing for you knowledge.

I think it’s a good idea. Question is will people be fully truthful or open in a private forum?

My guess is probably not everyone as we have seen here on PM. Myself, you and a handful of others put out some raw stuff, but I would venture to say a lot of guys still hold back on here.

There is still select things I can’t share publicly as we’ve discussed. And for guys who run a business they have to be careful as well.

I do think overall it would encourage a better level of transparency in the sport to have something like this. You would just have to do some really good screening before letting members in IMO.

Curious to hear others feedback. You and I both know there’s a big difference between what many guys “say” vs. what they actually “do”.
You never know - you know that a bodybuilder won't even tell his wife what he's really taking lol🤣

You never know - you know that a bodybuilder won't even tell his wife what he's really taking lol🤣
I was going for our evening walk last week with my wife talking about MENT. I thought it was a very good conversation.

It dawned on me yesterday as I mentioned it leaving the gym by the look on her face that she thought I was talking about “Mint”.

On some level she doesn’t care or “doesn’t want to know”. 🤣

I was going for our evening walk last week with my wife talking about MENT. I thought it was a very good conversation.

It dawned on me yesterday as I mentioned it leaving the gym by the look on her face that she thought I was talking about “Mint”.

On some level she doesn’t care or “doesn’t want to know”. 🤣
but seriously, I really often have the opportunity to meet top amateurs or pro bodybuilders and I have never asked them about their gear - unless they raised this issue themselves

the rule is simple - if someone asks, they will definitely lie lol

I think it's a great idea. You should go ahead and do it. Besides, I believe a lot of browswers like chrome can also translate the page automatically for the reader.

I think it's a great idea. You should go ahead and do it. Besides, I believe a lot of browswers like chrome can also translate the page automatically for the reader.
Great point - I've worked with a lot of automated translation services and Chrome does quite well. But I don't think most users are aware it can translate.

How do you address lethargy with clients if they experience this from HGH use?

Thanks.

How do you address lethargy with clients if they experience this from HGH use?

Thanks.
Honestly? there is no solution to this if you use higher doses - you simply have to come to terms with certain side effects in bodybuilding because if you want to reach a higher level you cannot avoid them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131