over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wrestling stories from the road!!!!! for hirramubuff.lol

Man keep these stories coming.There great!!

Have any about trish stratus or randy orton?

New Jack was a nut. I saw ECW here a few times before they folded. One of New Jack's crutches came flying out of the ring right by us. He hit Rod Price(Stone Cold's old tag team partner in World Class Wrestling) over the head with a phone and the blood was just streaming out all over the place. They quickly stopped the match. I don't think that was in the script for him to do that. He is nuts, with 3 or 4 justifiable homicides to his record. No wonder McMahon never signed him in the WWE when he took over. I saw some of the videos with the knife, staple gun, and the scaffold match with nick grimes that they jumped off 40 feet. His videos are on Youtube. Fun to watch but I can't believe the stuff they let him get away with.

My all-time favorites: Rick Flair, Superstar Graham, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes, Mil Mascares, Dino Bravo, Lex Luger, Freebirds, Road Warriors, Hulk Hogan.

New Jack was a nut. I saw ECW here a few times before they folded. One of New Jack's crutches came flying out of the ring right by us. He hit Rod Price(Stone Cold's old tag team partner in World Class Wrestling) over the head with a phone and the blood was just streaming out all over the place. They quickly stopped the match. I don't think that was in the script for him to do that. He is nuts, with 3 or 4 justifiable homicides to his record. No wonder McMahon never signed him in the WWE when he took over. I saw some of the videos with the knife, staple gun, and the scaffold match with nick grimes that they jumped off 40 feet. His videos are on Youtube. Fun to watch but I can't believe the stuff they let him get away with.

My all-time favorites: Rick Flair, Superstar Graham, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes, Mil Mascares, Dino Bravo, Lex Luger, Freebirds, Road Warriors, Hulk Hogan.

Ohhh Yea!!!! The Superstar..Too sweet to be sour. The ladies pet and the mens regret!! Twisted steel and sexy appeal!! The true original with the 20 inch Pythons. Road Warriors were just straight Chi-Town Southside hardcore asskickers!! New jack is my man, but seriously he is a coke and heroin head plus alcoholic..one unstable fool!! I have not seen him do a wrestling move since....I am still thinking..lol

The Freebirds had some serious issues with The Denton county boys..The Von Erichs. Many time those cowboy boots to the head were real... You could feel the hate at times.

Mil Mascares..High Flying before it was popular. Hogan wack as a wrestler, but had the Mic work of a GOD!!

Great Story

At the height of his popularity, it could be argued Bret (Hitman) Hart was the most recognized Canadian in the world. As a top wrestler, he was pulling down millions of dollars a year and was mobbed wherever he went. But behind the wrestling facade, Hart was battling demons. From a family that was tearing itself apart, to drug use, to being a serial adulterer, Hart had a behind-the-scenes life no one saw. Now, with the release of his gripping new autobiography, Hitman: My Real Life In The Cartoon World Of Wrestling, Hart blows the lid off all the dirty laundry. While in Calgary this week, he sat down with the Calgary Sun's Dave Naylor.

It wasn't easy growing up a Hart.

Being one of 12 kids born into a veritable wrestling dynasty brought a childhood that would have driven a lesser man insane.

"As a child I was drawn to my sweet mother and intimidated by my gruff father," Bret writes in his new autobiography, Hitman: My Real Life In The Cartoon World Of Wrestling.

"Stu (my father) had a temper so fierce that some would consider his corporal punishment child abuse."

The young Hart boys were regularly thrown down stairs and beaten.

"Too many times I limped around bruised and battered, my eyeballs red and ruptured because of his discipline. On more than a few occasions, I thought I was going to die."

Things changed for the better when Bret won the high school wrestling championship in his hometown of Calgary.

"My dad was gruff," Bret says. "Corporal punishment was more common in those days. He was a product of his time, trying to deal with 12 kids all as wild and out of control as we were."

Stu struggled to make his own wrestling association -- Stampede Wrestling -- a success as Bret grew up. It was lean days for the family but the wrestling lifestyle slowly started to suck the youngster in.

In February 1977, Bret dropped out of film school and started down the path of a wrestler.

Some of the best moments in the exceptionally well-written book are about the long drives across the Prairies on the way to matches in Saskatoon, Edmonton and Regina.

One night during a snow storm, the van broke down near Regina. It was carrying half a dozen behemoths and four midget wrestlers.

Bret told everyone to hide in a ditch while he tried to flag down a ride. Finally, an elderly couple pulled over.

"Before I could explain my predicament, the wrestlers rose out of the ditch like the ragged ghosts of Genghis Khan's army and began to run toward the car. The old woman nearly fainted as her husband clenched his teeth in fear and floored it," Bret writes.

As Bret learned his craft, Stampede Wrestling grew in popularity and became a worldwide phenomenon full of characters like Leo Burke, the Cuban Assassin, Duke Myers, J.R. Foley, David Shultz and newcomers the Dynamite Kid, Jim Neidhart and Davey Boy Smith.

Bret learned how to "blade," in which a wrestler would tape a razor blade to his arm or hide it in his mouth so he could slit his own head open during a match. It was called getting "juiced."

He learned wrestling moves and how to execute them without hurting his opponent. He learned how to fling himself into the turnbuckle without crushing his chest.

It was during those formative years that Bret met his future wife Julie at a card in Regina.

Over the course of several stops through the city, romance bloomed and they eventually married. It was the start of a tumultuous relationship.

Nights at Stampede Wrestling, held on the grounds where the world-famous Calgary Stampede takes place, were consistently sold out.

There were near-riots as "crooked" referees gave victories to the "heels."

There were licence suspensions and controversies when wrestlers like Bad News Allen would drive forks into the heads of the "babyfaces."

Bret would tour around the world to wrestle. Each tour left Julie alone for several weeks. Each tour seemed to end with threats of her leaving him.

In Japan, Bret became Tom Billington's (the Dynamite Kid) drinking buddy.

"(Tom) grew lonely, dangerous and occasionally cruel. One morning as we waited to leave on the bus, Tom opened the window, calling and waving over a poor vagrant.

"I thought Tom was going to toss a few coins ... but instead he spit right in his face and said, 'F-- you, you dirty yellow bastard.' "

While in Japan, Bret cheated on Julie, something he would do countless times over the next several years.

"When we fell out of the elevator on the way to our rooms, two cute Japanese girls approached us and asked for autographs," Bret writes.

After signing, he invited them into his hotel room, where they had sex.

As he travelled the world, Bret almost turned it into a game trying to pick up pretty women.

"The lust was stronger than the guilt," he writes.

After returning from Japan, Bret was still steroid free and had increased his weight to 106 kg. But Stampede Wrestling was falling apart under control of his brother Bruce.

During a match in 1984, Bret badly injured his knee and went into surgery.

He was worried because Davey and Dynamite's careers were moving ahead -- mainly because they were bigger from steroid use -- while doctors told him he'd be out for six months.

"I realized that if I wanted to feed my family, I needed to heal and heal fast. I'd have to take steroids."

Within minutes, Dynamite had arrived and injected Bret in both buttocks. Bret became violently ill that night. It turned out the steroids were meant for horses.

"When I was working for my Dad, I didn't have to poison my body, I didn't need it," Bret tells the Sun.

"But when I got to the WWF (World Wrestling Federation), everyone was doing it. And Dynamite and Davey Boy were making three to four times the money I was. If I didn't take them, I wouldn't have a career."

Bret says he used steroids "moderately, on and off" throughout his career.

The face of wrestling was changing dramatically in the mid-'80s. Vince McMahon's WWF was moving across North America, gobbling up smaller territories.

Stampede Wrestling soon collapsed and Bret moved to the WWF.

In 1985, Bret bought a small dictation recorder and started making notes that would be turned into his book.

As he toured, the adultery continued. One night in Oklahoma City, he picked up the wife of a state trooper. Her husband was a regular user of steroids and the pair went back to his room where she expertly injected Bret with steroids before having sex.

"My release, my amnesia, or maybe my anaesthesia, was women. Sex seemed like the lesser of all the sins that lay in wait for us," he writes, saying it saved him from drugs and alcohol.

"I knew for certain that this was going to be a long road ahead. I was 27 and I was never going to survive it if I didn't find some female company.

"I felt truly terrible about being unfaithful. It was so weird: I was on top of the world but ashamed of myself at the same time."

Bret started an affair with a waitress in Newark, N.J., which Julie uncovered after finding telephone bills.

More threats of divorce followed.

Days later, Bret bought a 23-room mansion -- perhaps in an attempt to placate Julie, and his own guilt.

"My fondness for women kept me out of trouble. It may have even saved my life, when you consider how many wrestlers died from their drug and alcohol addictions."

But, Bret tells the Sun, it just wasn't a case of emotionless trysts.

"These weren't one-night stands. I valued the time I spent with them," he says.

Nights on the road for wrestlers were a haze of booze, sex and drugs.

Bret tells of one party where he entered a room to find a mound of cocaine on a table.

He snorted two lines.

Bret says doing that cocaine earned him the trust of other wrestlers, some of whom saw him as just a promoter's son.

"It was like I had something on them and they had something on me," he says.

His young WWF career consisted of losing to various wrestlers in different cities across North America.

It was a grind night after night.

The WWF even tried to call him Cowboy Bret Hart and make him ride to the ring on a horse. He declined and suggested he partner up with Neidhart to become the Hart Foundation.

At the same time, Davey and Dynamite joined the circus as the British Bulldogs.

Steroids were as easy to get as the women.

In fact, wrestlers lined up to be handed the drugs by a doctor in the hallways of arenas.

Bret says not once did Vince McMahon tell wrestlers to take steroids and is "only guilty of looking the other way." But he's critical of McMahon's decision to ban pot smoking.

Because of that, Bret says, many wrestlers became hooked on alcohol and pills.

"Give them some booze and some downers and they were in heaven," says Bret.

Many went down the road to addiction hell.

Bret says his match against Davey Boy Smith in Wembley Stadium in England was his greatest bout.

His book reveals that after a summer of taking crack, Davey was completely out of it and Bret had to whisper instructions to him the entire match.

"That was the test of my life being in that situation."

The book details Bret's rise to the world's top wrestler.

It shows the pride he took putting on a good show and telling a story; how the crowd was able to suspend its disbelief for 15 minutes while he was out there.

"I was exceptionally good at taking an ass-whipping," he laughs.

There are chapters on the well-documented "screw-job" in Montreal, where Bret was deceived by McMahon and lost his belt, and the in-ring death of Hart's beloved brother, Owen.

The book is filled with heart-warming stories of Bret's interaction with fans all over the world. Whether it was little kids in Israel or meeting people dying of cancer in Montreal, the people touched by the Hitman remembered meeting him for the rest of their lives.

And it seems reciprocal as Bret recalls how much the fans meant to him.

And, depressingly, there is page after page of family strife.

Bret saves his harshest words for brothers Davey and Bruce and sisters Ellie and Diana.

In a phone call after Owen's death in 1999, Ellie screamed at Bret: "You know, Bret, I've hated your guts since the day you were born and I'm glad to tell you that."

Bret says that was one of the more pleasant exchanges as the family tore itself apart as it was hit by tragedy after tragedy -- the deaths of Stu, Bret's mother, Helen, Owen, another brother, Dean, and the heart attack death of Davey Boy.

There were also the deaths of an endless stream of wrestlers -- Brian Pillman, Curt Henning, Rick Rude, Road Warrior Hawk, Eddie Guerrero, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ernie Ladd, Bad News Allan.

The book doesn't even mention his good buddy Chris Benoit, who recently killed his wife and son in a murder-suicide.

Bret still isn't sure how family members will react to the book. He's waiting for an independent review -- from his aunt in the U.S.

Today, he's still recovering from a stroke, but was recently able to lift 136 kg -- a mark he set while in hospital, when he couldn't even lift his hand.

He says he's also looking forward to travelling and even muses about going back to film school.

He's now starting to suffer the aches and pains of a career of being tossed around. He has aches in his joints and terrible lower back pain.

But he says writing the book has been therapeutic.

"I feel free at last. These will be my last words on wrestling. I'm riding off into the sunset," he tells the Sun.

Bret writes: "For as long as I can remember, my world has been filled with liars and bull--, ... losers and con men.

"Unlike so many wrestlers with their various made-up names and adopted personae, I was authentic, born Bret Hart into a wrestling world I couldn't escape. I can't say life's been easy, but I can say it's been interesting."

HITMAN: MY REAL LIFE IN THE CARTOON WORLD OF WRESTLING

by Bret Hart, 576 pages, $35

Wow those are some pretty strong secrets. Bret has always been my favorite wrestler. I was fortunate enough to see him inducted in the wwe hall of fame and it was like time stood still for those 45 minutes with him on a wwe stage.

Ohhh Yea!!!! The Superstar..Too sweet to be sour. The ladies pet and the mens regret!! Twisted steel and sexy appeal!! The true original with the 20 inch Pythons. Road Warriors were just straight Chi-Town Southside hardcore asskickers!! New jack is my man, but seriously he is a coke and heroin head plus alcoholic..one unstable fool!! I have not seen him do a wrestling move since....I am still thinking..lol

The Freebirds had some serious issues with The Denton county boys..The Von Erichs. Many time those cowboy boots to the head were real... You could feel the hate at times.

Mil Mascares..High Flying before it was popular. Hogan wack as a wrestler, but had the Mic work of a GOD!!

I loved the Superstar, the man of the hour, the tower of power! Huge arms, nobody was like him in his era that I can think of really besides Hogan. Lou Albano was great too, always funny with the shoot interviews. The Iron Sheik has some funny shoot interviews off camera that I saw on YouTube.

New Jack is unstable, I don't know how they let him be a wrestler? I thought each wrestler was supposed to blade themselves.

Freebirs with Michael Hayes were always flashy and great on the mic. The Von Erichs had something in their genes with all of them committing suicide early in life, messed up.

At the height of his popularity, it could be argued Bret (Hitman) Hart was the most recognized Canadian in the world. As a top wrestler, he was pulling down millions of dollars a year and was mobbed wherever he went. But behind the wrestling facade, Hart was battling demons. From a family that was tearing itself apart, to drug use, to being a serial adulterer, Hart had a behind-the-scenes life no one saw. Now, with the release of his gripping new autobiography, Hitman: My Real Life In The Cartoon World Of Wrestling, Hart blows the lid off all the dirty laundry. While in Calgary this week, he sat down with the Calgary Sun's Dave Naylor.

It wasn't easy growing up a Hart.

Being one of 12 kids born into a veritable wrestling dynasty brought a childhood that would have driven a lesser man insane.

"As a child I was drawn to my sweet mother and intimidated by my gruff father," Bret writes in his new autobiography, Hitman: My Real Life In The Cartoon World Of Wrestling.

"Stu (my father) had a temper so fierce that some would consider his corporal punishment child abuse."

The young Hart boys were regularly thrown down stairs and beaten.

"Too many times I limped around bruised and battered, my eyeballs red and ruptured because of his discipline. On more than a few occasions, I thought I was going to die."

Things changed for the better when Bret won the high school wrestling championship in his hometown of Calgary.

"My dad was gruff," Bret says. "Corporal punishment was more common in those days. He was a product of his time, trying to deal with 12 kids all as wild and out of control as we were."

Stu struggled to make his own wrestling association -- Stampede Wrestling -- a success as Bret grew up. It was lean days for the family but the wrestling lifestyle slowly started to suck the youngster in.

In February 1977, Bret dropped out of film school and started down the path of a wrestler.

Some of the best moments in the exceptionally well-written book are about the long drives across the Prairies on the way to matches in Saskatoon, Edmonton and Regina.

One night during a snow storm, the van broke down near Regina. It was carrying half a dozen behemoths and four midget wrestlers.

Bret told everyone to hide in a ditch while he tried to flag down a ride. Finally, an elderly couple pulled over.

"Before I could explain my predicament, the wrestlers rose out of the ditch like the ragged ghosts of Genghis Khan's army and began to run toward the car. The old woman nearly fainted as her husband clenched his teeth in fear and floored it," Bret writes.

As Bret learned his craft, Stampede Wrestling grew in popularity and became a worldwide phenomenon full of characters like Leo Burke, the Cuban Assassin, Duke Myers, J.R. Foley, David Shultz and newcomers the Dynamite Kid, Jim Neidhart and Davey Boy Smith.

Bret learned how to "blade," in which a wrestler would tape a razor blade to his arm or hide it in his mouth so he could slit his own head open during a match. It was called getting "juiced."

He learned wrestling moves and how to execute them without hurting his opponent. He learned how to fling himself into the turnbuckle without crushing his chest.

It was during those formative years that Bret met his future wife Julie at a card in Regina.

Over the course of several stops through the city, romance bloomed and they eventually married. It was the start of a tumultuous relationship.

Nights at Stampede Wrestling, held on the grounds where the world-famous Calgary Stampede takes place, were consistently sold out.

There were near-riots as "crooked" referees gave victories to the "heels."

There were licence suspensions and controversies when wrestlers like Bad News Allen would drive forks into the heads of the "babyfaces."

Bret would tour around the world to wrestle. Each tour left Julie alone for several weeks. Each tour seemed to end with threats of her leaving him.

In Japan, Bret became Tom Billington's (the Dynamite Kid) drinking buddy.

"(Tom) grew lonely, dangerous and occasionally cruel. One morning as we waited to leave on the bus, Tom opened the window, calling and waving over a poor vagrant.

"I thought Tom was going to toss a few coins ... but instead he spit right in his face and said, 'F-- you, you dirty yellow bastard.' "

While in Japan, Bret cheated on Julie, something he would do countless times over the next several years.

"When we fell out of the elevator on the way to our rooms, two cute Japanese girls approached us and asked for autographs," Bret writes.

After signing, he invited them into his hotel room, where they had sex.

As he travelled the world, Bret almost turned it into a game trying to pick up pretty women.

"The lust was stronger than the guilt," he writes.

After returning from Japan, Bret was still steroid free and had increased his weight to 106 kg. But Stampede Wrestling was falling apart under control of his brother Bruce.

During a match in 1984, Bret badly injured his knee and went into surgery.

He was worried because Davey and Dynamite's careers were moving ahead -- mainly because they were bigger from steroid use -- while doctors told him he'd be out for six months.

"I realized that if I wanted to feed my family, I needed to heal and heal fast. I'd have to take steroids."

Within minutes, Dynamite had arrived and injected Bret in both buttocks. Bret became violently ill that night. It turned out the steroids were meant for horses.

"When I was working for my Dad, I didn't have to poison my body, I didn't need it," Bret tells the Sun.

"But when I got to the WWF (World Wrestling Federation), everyone was doing it. And Dynamite and Davey Boy were making three to four times the money I was. If I didn't take them, I wouldn't have a career."

Bret says he used steroids "moderately, on and off" throughout his career.

The face of wrestling was changing dramatically in the mid-'80s. Vince McMahon's WWF was moving across North America, gobbling up smaller territories.

Stampede Wrestling soon collapsed and Bret moved to the WWF.

In 1985, Bret bought a small dictation recorder and started making notes that would be turned into his book.

As he toured, the adultery continued. One night in Oklahoma City, he picked up the wife of a state trooper. Her husband was a regular user of steroids and the pair went back to his room where she expertly injected Bret with steroids before having sex.

"My release, my amnesia, or maybe my anaesthesia, was women. Sex seemed like the lesser of all the sins that lay in wait for us," he writes, saying it saved him from drugs and alcohol.

"I knew for certain that this was going to be a long road ahead. I was 27 and I was never going to survive it if I didn't find some female company.

"I felt truly terrible about being unfaithful. It was so weird: I was on top of the world but ashamed of myself at the same time."

Bret started an affair with a waitress in Newark, N.J., which Julie uncovered after finding telephone bills.

More threats of divorce followed.

Days later, Bret bought a 23-room mansion -- perhaps in an attempt to placate Julie, and his own guilt.

"My fondness for women kept me out of trouble. It may have even saved my life, when you consider how many wrestlers died from their drug and alcohol addictions."

But, Bret tells the Sun, it just wasn't a case of emotionless trysts.

"These weren't one-night stands. I valued the time I spent with them," he says.

Nights on the road for wrestlers were a haze of booze, sex and drugs.

Bret tells of one party where he entered a room to find a mound of cocaine on a table.

He snorted two lines.

Bret says doing that cocaine earned him the trust of other wrestlers, some of whom saw him as just a promoter's son.

"It was like I had something on them and they had something on me," he says.

His young WWF career consisted of losing to various wrestlers in different cities across North America.

It was a grind night after night.

The WWF even tried to call him Cowboy Bret Hart and make him ride to the ring on a horse. He declined and suggested he partner up with Neidhart to become the Hart Foundation.

At the same time, Davey and Dynamite joined the circus as the British Bulldogs.

Steroids were as easy to get as the women.

In fact, wrestlers lined up to be handed the drugs by a doctor in the hallways of arenas.

Bret says not once did Vince McMahon tell wrestlers to take steroids and is "only guilty of looking the other way." But he's critical of McMahon's decision to ban pot smoking.

Because of that, Bret says, many wrestlers became hooked on alcohol and pills.

"Give them some booze and some downers and they were in heaven," says Bret.

Many went down the road to addiction hell.

Bret says his match against Davey Boy Smith in Wembley Stadium in England was his greatest bout.

His book reveals that after a summer of taking crack, Davey was completely out of it and Bret had to whisper instructions to him the entire match.

"That was the test of my life being in that situation."

The book details Bret's rise to the world's top wrestler.

It shows the pride he took putting on a good show and telling a story; how the crowd was able to suspend its disbelief for 15 minutes while he was out there.

"I was exceptionally good at taking an ass-whipping," he laughs.

There are chapters on the well-documented "screw-job" in Montreal, where Bret was deceived by McMahon and lost his belt, and the in-ring death of Hart's beloved brother, Owen.

The book is filled with heart-warming stories of Bret's interaction with fans all over the world. Whether it was little kids in Israel or meeting people dying of cancer in Montreal, the people touched by the Hitman remembered meeting him for the rest of their lives.

And it seems reciprocal as Bret recalls how much the fans meant to him.

And, depressingly, there is page after page of family strife.

Bret saves his harshest words for brothers Davey and Bruce and sisters Ellie and Diana.

In a phone call after Owen's death in 1999, Ellie screamed at Bret: "You know, Bret, I've hated your guts since the day you were born and I'm glad to tell you that."

Bret says that was one of the more pleasant exchanges as the family tore itself apart as it was hit by tragedy after tragedy -- the deaths of Stu, Bret's mother, Helen, Owen, another brother, Dean, and the heart attack death of Davey Boy.

There were also the deaths of an endless stream of wrestlers -- Brian Pillman, Curt Henning, Rick Rude, Road Warrior Hawk, Eddie Guerrero, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ernie Ladd, Bad News Allan.

The book doesn't even mention his good buddy Chris Benoit, who recently killed his wife and son in a murder-suicide.

Bret still isn't sure how family members will react to the book. He's waiting for an independent review -- from his aunt in the U.S.

Today, he's still recovering from a stroke, but was recently able to lift 136 kg -- a mark he set while in hospital, when he couldn't even lift his hand.

He says he's also looking forward to travelling and even muses about going back to film school.

He's now starting to suffer the aches and pains of a career of being tossed around. He has aches in his joints and terrible lower back pain.

But he says writing the book has been therapeutic.

"I feel free at last. These will be my last words on wrestling. I'm riding off into the sunset," he tells the Sun.

Bret writes: "For as long as I can remember, my world has been filled with liars and bull--, ... losers and con men.

"Unlike so many wrestlers with their various made-up names and adopted personae, I was authentic, born Bret Hart into a wrestling world I couldn't escape. I can't say life's been easy, but I can say it's been interesting."

HITMAN: MY REAL LIFE IN THE CARTOON WORLD OF WRESTLING

by Bret Hart, 576 pages, $35

Intersting read. I used to see all the wrestlers with women in the bars when they came to our city. Def. alot of everything going on. Brett Hart was a great wrestler with poor mic skills though- which I think make a wrestler. Shane Douglas was great on the mic, making him one of my personal favorites. Bad news Allen was in his early sixties I believe, which I was surprised by. Roco roc from public enemy was in his late fifties also when he died and his partner Johnny grunge died also. Its a tough lifestyle to be on the road for 250 to 300 days a year, so many tun to drugs to kill the pain of injuries and lonliness.

ok

so me and mark used to do paper rock scissors before we start a match to see who goes first. now we already decided backstage ;) but to make it look more real we did the PRS!!! so we get in the ring and both throw scissors, then rock, then paper,then paper, then paper and we kept havng a stalemate.:p so now we are holding up the match doing this laughing our asses off, and still going. the reff tells us to start but we keep going. finaly i lost and he started. but everone was looking like what the hell are these guys doing? even the guys in the back were like wtf??? :confused: but you know what? it was real and it brought a more honest/real feel to the match. no doubt some people letft saying"maybe wrestlings not all fake." "didnt you see the muscle guys doing paper rock scissors?":D
lucian

I loved the Superstar, the man of the hour, the tower of power! Huge arms, nobody was like him in his era that I can think of really besides Hogan. Lou Albano was great too, always funny with the shoot interviews. The Iron Sheik has some funny shoot interviews off camera that I saw on YouTube.

New Jack is unstable, I don't know how they let him be a wrestler? I thought each wrestler was supposed to blade themselves.

Freebirs with Michael Hayes were always flashy and great on the mic. The Von Erichs had something in their genes with all of them committing suicide early in life, messed up.

Michael "PS" Hayes..Mr. Bad Street Atlanta GA!! The baddest street in the whole USA!! He was stud personified. Had crazy mic work.

The Iron Shiek has a mental problem. I saw some shoot interviews..He is a drunk and bitter.

The Von Erichs...Awesome family. First David passed in Japan..Then Mike, Then Chris.. Then Kerry..Kevin is still here. He was really the most level headed one anyway. The best wrestler too. Kerry was good, but he was more pretty boy styling and incredible physique. He got got hooked on pain killers and nose candy...Lost his foot in a freak accident. Tried to come back in the WWE, but drugs came a calling again... Just checked out. From what I read Fritz was a little over the top hardcore with the kids. Pushed them into the ring life; they could not really live up to the legacy. Mike and Chris were scrubs. On too skinny, one too fat.

Use to love the Garvins, King Kong Bundy, Crusher Blackwell, Iceman King Parsons, Rick Rood aka Rude..Stud King.

New Jack is just a scary ahole. He will not live to see 50 years old. Guys like him either OD or get shot up and found dead in a gutter. He talks too much crap and swears he is invinicible. Hell, I bet if Brody was around he would have stomped him out longtime ago; even Abdullah the Butcher for that matter. I try to feel him at times but he is just stupid.

so me and mark used to do paper rock scissors before we start a match to see who goes first. now we already decided backstage ;) but to make it look more real we did the PRS!!! so we get in the ring and both throw scissors, then rock, then paper,then paper, then paper and we kept havng a stalemate.:p so now we are holding up the match doing this laughing our asses off, and still going. the reff tells us to start but we keep going. finaly i lost and he started. but everone was looking like what the hell are these guys doing? even the guys in the back were like wtf??? :confused: but you know what? it was real and it brought a more honest/real feel to the match. no doubt some people letft saying"maybe wrestlings not all fake." "didnt you see the muscle guys doing paper rock scissors?":D
lucian

Ha Ha..classic bro. That is what the fans love...Establish a connection and make the fans have fun!! Where is Mark wrestling now? I remember when he got those calf implants; caused problems for him.

BUMP for more stories!!

thanks lucian...

Hey man i dont know how i missed this thread before but im glad i caught up with it....

Ive been a huge fan of wrestling since i was like 3...but lucain i dont know if you know virgil he was ted dibiase's body gaurd, he and my dad were pretty good firends and i was wondering if you had any good stories about him or any of the early WWE guys like the Warrior, or steamboat...that would be awesome man and thanks for sharing!

Hitman

Hiram, theres a great documentary out about Bret's last days in wrestling from when he broke his hand punching Mcmahon in the face. The name escapes me know but was on documentary channel. Lucian, how bad did your body get wrecked wrestling? Working these events many times half these guys can barely walk up a flight of steps. These guys dont get half the credit they deserve for the pounding they take.

Lucian, how bad did your body get wrecked wrestling? Working these events many times half these guys can barely walk up a flight of steps. These guys dont get half the credit they deserve for the pounding they take.[/QUOTE]

i still have residual injuries. im not the same still. my back and especialy my neck is a biiiiig mess. but id do it again. you get hurt every match just like playing football. sometimes its bad, sometimes not. but am still kinda "wrecked".
lucian

Question for Lucian

I was always an Ultimate Warrior fan growing up and there were all kinds rumors about what happened to him. I've heard that the original one overdosed and Kerry von Eric took over and then committed suicide and then they a third one that just didn't work out. So what's the real story behind the Warrior???

Hiram, theres a great documentary out about Bret's last days in wrestling from when he broke his hand punching Mcmahon in the face. The name escapes me know but was on documentary channel. Lucian, how bad did your body get wrecked wrestling? Working these events many times half these guys can barely walk up a flight of steps. These guys dont get half the credit they deserve for the pounding they take.

I saw it too brother. Check YouTube. You know I hate it when people say "wrassling" is fake. They put it all on the line night after night, for the fans. Injuries, are abundant..the list is long.

I was always an Ultimate Warrior fan growing up and there were all kinds rumors about what happened to him. I've heard that the original one overdosed and Kerry von Eric took over and then committed suicide and then they a third one that just didn't work out. So what's the real story behind the Warrior???

lol, ok no! theres only been one warrior. he is now a motivational speaker. he did not die of drugs, there was never more than one warrior. there was a guy in wcw his name was renegade he was a copy,of the warrior and he did die. then the warrior came back in wcw for a few months, did the job to hogan and was gone. he was smart, he has no real problems with health, a buttload of money, and his sanity. he is aliva and well.
lucian

quick story.
i was brand new, at a resteraunt with the other guys eating when i got up from the booth and turned around i was facing hogans back. he was standing talking. i just about shit. he is 6foot 7 and was about 280lb fairly lean. spandex shirt and jeans, and blue bandana. i said excuse me, he turned looked at me and the guy with him said"hes the new guy."
he offered his hand and said"nice to meet you brutha" and gave me the wokers hand shake. i siad "you to" which is all i could get out, and walked away shitting myself. it was the first time i had met him.....he is a scary dude....just cause it was him.
lucian

There were rumors before that there was a fake Warrior impersonator. Don't know for sure but the original warrior is still alive. He was just on t.v. when all the shit was going on with Benoit's death.

There were rumors before that there was a fake Warrior impersonator. Don't know for sure but the original warrior is still alive. He was just on t.v. when all the shit was going on with Benoit's death.

he is alive and well.
lucian

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear