over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soreness and Pinning

WildBB

Registered
Ok, I am running into a little problem. The first pinning was fine; the two days after the muscle became very soar. The second pinning went even better in my mind, but the muscle two days after is SOAR as hell. :eek: I did use the dry sauna to help relax a little after a workout yesterday...could that have irritated it? The first is feeling like normal again… no soreness. I am doing the gluts at the full 1.5". I referenced the location from our procedures on this site.

Is this normal? Am I going too deep? Any help would be great! Thanks in advanced! :D

what compound are you pinning? how fast are you pushing the plunger? are you steady while injecting / inserting the pin? how long does the soreness last? if it is not red, or warm to the touch it would appear all is normal. especially if this is your first endeavor. soreness is not out of the ordinary if you are following the appropriate procedures for injecting. Prop can be more painful then say cyp or e. depends on the lab, etc.

what compound are you pinning? how fast are you pushing the plunger? are you steady while injecting / inserting the pin? how long does the soreness last? if it is not red, or warm to the touch it would appear all is normal. especially if this is your first endeavor. soreness is not out of the ordinary if you are following the appropriate procedures for injecting. Prop can be more painful then say cyp or e. depends on the lab, etc.

I am pinning Rotexmedica Test-E at 250mg twice a week. I am inserting slowly and am as steady as I can be for the odd position. I take about a minute to release the 1ml. The soreness was not there at all on Wed, Thurs it was a little sore, but today it is causing a slight limp it is so sore. I can’t even tell where I pinned it other than a sore muscle. It feels like a bruise.

The first pinning is fine, it was a little sore the day after, but this is quite different. The only thing I did different was spent 20 min in a dry sauna to relax after a rough workout and I relaxed the muscle for the second pinning..

Im not familiar with Rotexmedica (spelling?) but when ive done IP it gets me more sore then BD. It may just be the reaction to the test. If it goes away i wouldnt worry to much.

Im not familiar with Rotexmedica (spelling?) but when ive done IP it gets me more sore then BD. It may just be the reaction to the test. If it goes away i wouldnt worry to much.

Rotexmedica is a german pharmaceutical company. I do use BD's. I sure hope it goes away. That muscle defiantly feels bruised now. :eek: I have a hard time walking up the stairs. I am guessing it will go away. I am seeking advice that might help prevent it in the future.

WildBB

It is feeling better, but still swollen and hot. I was very careful with everything as to avoid any infections. I guess I could have possibly nicked a vein or something. Almost no blood came out after that pinning. This is the fifth day since this instance. Should I be worried?

WildBB

The pain is almost gone, but it looks like for some reason it is traveling 6 inches down my leg. The redness is still there. Should I go see a doctor?

Thanks Guys...

WildBB

That doesn't sound good. Redness traveling down your leg is almost def 100% a sign of infection. Fever? Still hot to touch? Still leg pain? I would see a doctor bro if any of those answers are yes.

yes, i think for sure you should go see the doctor. this long after the shot should not be still red nor traveling down your leg. could be nothing, but better safe than sorry.

I too am using Rotex, I haven't had any unusual soreness, I think I would see a doctor.

Well, I saw the doctor today. He gave me an anti-inflammatory for the swelling. Said there was no infection. He said the pinning was too close to the bercer (spelling) and it was inflamed (swollen).

So, should I expect each "Virgin" muscle that gets pinned for the first time will be soar for awhile? Or...will the soreness decrease as my technique improves. Two out of the last 5 have been quite soar.

If I recall correctly... and it has been a long time my friend.... i vaguely remember when I was poking new muscle it was usually a bit sore for a few days. I would think this is two fold. Virgin tissues and technique. Once you are used to pinning new area and get the technique down for those particular spots (hand and arm position, plunger depression speed, etc) you should feel less pain. HOWEVER... the only caveat is the gear can be causing you discomfort for a number of other reasons.

If I recall correctly... and it has been a long time my friend.... i vaguely remember when I was poking new muscle it was usually a bit sore for a few days. I would think this is two fold. Virgin tissues and technique. Once you are used to pinning new area and get the technique down for those particular spots (hand and arm position, plunger depression speed, etc) you should feel less pain. HOWEVER... the only caveat is the gear can be causing you discomfort for a number of other reasons.

Well, I have not heard anyone else complaining about the gear. Most say they really like the stuff, so I am more inclined to think my techinque needs work. I don't know at this point.

You know, I am quite the opposite. Every time I used to use a 25g 1" I would get muscle soreness. BTW, I only pin quads as well. I switched to 22g or 23g 1.5" and I have never had pain since. It just gets deeper into the muscle tissue and it flows easier. I feel like I am always moving the needle around to much when trying to depress the plunger on the 25g... seems to small for 95% of the oils out there...

You know, I am quite the opposite. Every time I used to use a 25g 1" I would get muscle soreness. BTW, I only pin quads as well. I switched to 22g or 23g 1.5" and I have never had pain since. It just gets deeper into the muscle tissue and it flows easier. I feel like I am always moving the needle around to much when trying to depress the plunger on the 25g... seems to small for 95% of the oils out there...

It is quite funny to say, I like doing the gluts better. The only time I had any pain in my glut was when I actually pinned the wrong spot. :eek:

I use 25g. It takes at least a minute to push 1cc. I do find I move it around to much with the 25g. One time it was in so long my muscle automatically starting flexing. I knew that was going to hurt. :( I will be trying 22s for the next pinning. Even when I heat the oil to body temp, it takes to darn long.

Also, what position are you in to pin the quad.

Last edited:
I think you will like the 22g better my friend for all the reasons you mention.

I usually sit on the floor with my legs stretched out in front of me. I usually pin while watching CNBC in the morning... LOL.... .

But essentially, the muscle is relaxed and it is easier to grab a chunk of the outer sweeping mass of the right quad with my left hand by reaching over then steadily pushing the pin in. This is of course after proper cleansing, etc.

bro your good..that shit happens to me all the time with prop...it gets reds around..depending wheres its spread..ive shot up in the shoulder and it spread around my tricep to the inside bi..

hurts and is annoying but its all normal..your fine..youll feel warmth and swelling as well..

dont kill yourself your fine

I think you will like the 22g better my friend for all the reasons you mention.

I usually sit on the floor with my legs stretched out in front of me. I usually pin while watching CNBC in the morning... LOL.... .

But essentially, the muscle is relaxed and it is easier to grab a chunk of the outer sweeping mass of the right quad with my left hand by reaching over then steadily pushing the pin in. This is of course after proper cleansing, etc.

I think I made a mistake and pinned after a hard leg workout. :rolleyes: I normally use that position too.

Yeah I've had some pretty fuckin nasty Shots. One time wih BP sustamed My left Shoulder was HOT and SWollen and RED all over. After 1 week it went away completely. As of right now my asscheeks are the size of SOFTBALLS, Gotta love ST450. Oh and the first day I pinned prop in my right shoulder The whole thing turned red, swolled up and ran down my tricep, I was kinda freaking out...however I waited it out..everything subsided.

Lucky me lool

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity