over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all the LBA Rats....

I have a couple questions Phil, if you dont mind.

1. If I wanted to do say 1/3 bottle a day, would there be any benefit one way or the other od taking a few swigs 3 times a day versus putting in water and sipping throught the day?

I say this because I dont mind the taste when I just throw it down, but mixed in water Im just not a fan. For a guy sitting at 175 lbs would 1/3 bottle a day be a good doseage?

2. I work out in the heat a lot, would letting a bottle sit in the car out in the hot sun damage the compound at all? I knwo a lot of things you buy say to not let it get over such n such temperature, wondering if it would affect this at all.

Thank You

"The control rats appeared a bit softer than the test rats that were administered PLA."

Soft rats?

:D

The "signs of increased alertness" is what caught my eye. There are days I could use that no doubt! :D

I have a couple questions Phil, if you dont mind.

1. If I wanted to do say 1/3 bottle a day, would there be any benefit one way or the other od taking a few swigs 3 times a day versus putting in water and sipping throught the day?

SWIGS ARE JUST FINE

I say this because I dont mind the taste when I just throw it down, but mixed in water Im just not a fan. For a guy sitting at 175 lbs would 1/3 bottle a day be a good doseage? SURE, GOOD DOSAGE

2. I work out in the heat a lot, would letting a bottle sit in the car out in the hot sun damage the compound at all? I knwo a lot of things you buy say to not let it get over such n such temperature, wondering if it would affect this at all. I WOULD KEEP IT IN A COOLER.

NO PROBLEM

I mix them up with 30g of carbs ( 6 oz Mango juice )and 2 tbsp of olive oil..YUMMY! better than any whey protein crap.

I mix them up with 30g of carbs ( 6 oz Mango juice )and 2 tbsp of olive oil..YUMMY! better than any whey protein crap.

Phil told me about mixing LBAs in skim milk and a tablespoon of EVOO for a meal replacement... mix it with crushed ice and its better than a milkshake. Delicious!

my kid's lunch meal sandwich consisted in 2 slices of whole wheat bread , LBA's and Jelly...better than PB and jelly.The little fucker broke the kindergarden push ups record by 10 yesterday.:D

I can see how it would be hard to ship LBA's across country lines, most countries are scared of the diseases that another country's cattle might have, and not knowing any better will confiscate these "beef" products. Ive had customs nab freaking liver tabs before for that very reason, ridiculous.

I AM SO SORRY..........SWEDEN WILL NOT LET THEM IN THE COUNTRY......SOON WILL BE THE SAME HERE, SADLY.

Hmmm. was about to give them a try with a friend of mine, however this doesn´t surprise me considering that the customs here don´t even let the animal pak or liv 52 threw when ordering from the states.

I originally had a problem with customes and quarantine. They wanted a breakdown and analyisis from the company. They got their info and let them through. Since then is is all good. OZ has the tightest restrictions in the world, so I can't see where the problem would be elsewhere. I order and they are here within 1 week.

I dont live in canada . I live in europe , The customs in my contry taked the LBAS so I cant get them , but I loved the the first shipped load of lbas that passed the cusoms and arrived to me great produkt !

I HATE TO DONT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO DRINK THEM

Thats insane, Nothing illegal about them. Do you have any idea why they wont go through.

Great study. The results of these ar great. Cant go wrong.

Hey guys, I just wanted to post this Pilot Study on the LBA's AKA(Pure Liquid Amino or PLA's) Now the dosing used is way less then what most guys on this board are doing, but the results are very interesting. Enjoy.....BTW, this is the full memo I got, skip the first page for the study....

I don't need a study to tell me how good LBA's work. Too bad they did not use human subjects....:eek: :eek: Always got to beef up the rats :D :D :D

I AM SO SORRY..........SWEDEN WILL NOT LET THEM IN THE COUNTRY......SOON WILL BE THE SAME HERE, SADLY.

Anything that works well will eventually will get banned...

Its Murphy's law of bodybuilding supplements...remember that!!

Terrible study from a marketing point of view.

Everyone seems to know that LBA's work - look at the member's feedback here. So why not use human subjects? Using rats, makes it look like a cover up of a crappy supp, which again LBAs are not, supported by the user feedback.

And then making comments such as rats appeared softer/harder - wtf is that? That is as unscientific/professional as possible, and makes the study appear to be targetted to meatheads, which again, does not make the study/company/products appear in a good light.
I think this study, especially with comments like that in it, will make the company lose customers, especially more skeptical ones.

On the other hand, a human study, with comments that show how users got harder while control users did not, will make LBAs even more popular than they are now. Lucky that LBAs are already so popular, otherwise this 'study' could have been a devastating blow to sales, especially if the LBAs would have just hit the market, making a lot of people miss out.

If they want do a study on humans while providing the goodies they should contact me :D. I'm 100% natural and making good gains on them while dieting, no fat burners ,nothing .

Last edited:
I dont live in canada . I live in europe , The customs in my contry taked the LBAS so I cant get them , but I loved the the first shipped load of lbas that passed the cusoms and arrived to me great produkt !

I HATE TO DONT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO DRINK THEM

bro, what country stops LBA's ??????? it's absolutely legal anywhere in this world :confused:

Terrible study from a marketing point of view.

Everyone seems to know that LBA's work - look at the member's feedback here. So why not use human subjects? Using rats, makes it look like a cover up of a crappy supp, which again LBAs are not, supported by the user feedback.

And then making comments such as rats appeared softer/harder - wtf is that? That is as unscientific/professional as possible, and makes the study appear to be targetted to meatheads, which again, does not make the study/company/products appear in a good light.
I think this study, especially with comments like that in it, will make the company lose customers, especially more skeptical ones.

On the other hand, a human study, with comments that show how users got harder while control users did not, will make LBAs even more popular than they are now. Lucky that LBAs are already so popular, otherwise this 'study' could have been a devastating blow to sales, especially if the LBAs would have just hit the market, making a lot of people miss out.

EXACTLY my thoughts.

Moreover the study lacks a ton of info and even provides FALSE info:

"The test animals also started their oral administration of PLA taken daily in the A.M. at 5ml. This is equivalent to two tablespoons for a 200lb human"

Now you dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that even the starting weight of the rats wasnt provided in the "study" it will be around 250gramms for a MALE WHITE Rat (females average at 200g).A 200lb human equals 90kg or 90.000gramms!

So the humans weighs 360 times more than the rat. On the other hand 5ml equals 1/3rd tablespoon. A human who weighs 360 times more than a rat should only take 6 times (2 tablespoons) the amount of LBAs to achieve the same results as the rat?!...

To compare equivalent amounts the human would have needed to drink 1800ml (4 BOTTLES) of LBAs daily!

Moreover the study implies ("in addition to the PLA product")that the LBAs have been feed additionaly to the normal food the rats have been recieving.
So essentialy they were eating more protein than the controll group.

Of course i would gain more muscle if i would down 4 bottles of LBAs a day (which equals 600gramms of extra protein and 600gramms of glycerin so basically 4800kcal) .

Even calling this "thing" a study is bogus.

To make one thing clear. I personally have nothing against LBAs. i even use them myself from time to time but this made up study is as fake as it can be. Period!

Furthermore i am interested why someone would conduct a study on hydrolized collagen protein + glycerin. Everybody knows what effect both substances have. There are already numeros studies on protein consumption. In fact this study tries to market LBAs as something diffrent than plain collagen aminos which simply isnt true.
with marketing strategies like that AEFX will loose a lot of reputation that i am sure of.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner