over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPONSOR: Quality Chemical Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
good things?

Your only allowed to post good things on this post.

I have nothing good to say.

This post is monitored by the thread nazi.

Oh here is something good. I have used many other sponsors. They are better.

received mine from them today, took a little longer to arrive then expected but spoke with them and said about the move at the mo so its understandable, all has come packaged well and without any probs so im happy and would use them again.

Your only allowed to post good things on this post.

I have nothing good to say.

This post is monitored by the thread nazi.

Oh here is something good. I have used many other sponsors. They are better.

Bro its not that you can't say bad things but all you really have to give is a "thumbs up, or a thumbs down" No since in going into much description, Rajjin has even said this in one of his posts

Bro its not that you can't say bad things but all you really have to give is a "thumbs up, or a thumbs down" No since in going into much description, Rajjin has even said this in one of his posts

Well then thumbs down.

Well then thumbs down.

Thats better. Im sure even the Best sponsor in the world couldnt make everyone happy. There not the only ones out there.

QCR said:
Hey,

Primal, I cannot find any record on paper that they ever sent this out which is mainly my fault as I instructed them to destroy all information AFTER sending DC#'s out, so I am mailing you a package out as we speak with extras. If two packages arrive to you, well, enjoy a free double order I'll shoot you a tracking number now.

QCR

I'm sure starting a new business is bound to have teething problems initally. It's against the rules to talk about order details so all I can say is I'm very impressed with the international T/A, communication was excellent throughout and I can't thank you enough for the freebies, nice touch and thumbs up :D

I've sent 2 pms and 3 emails over the last couple of weeks and I have not heard back other than the initial response. I'm hoping QCR comes back sometime soon...

bump...

SOO good at first, great communication, past two weeks, nothing. Come back soon QCR, Please :eek:

Good God. I have 14 PM's and over 60 unread emails and I've been gone two days. Holy moley!

Before anyone decides to openly castrate me on the internet, I'd just like to put myself out there and be 100% honest.

Everything is moved in, all batches are made up in 100 bottle lots and are ready to ship out. I had to pull a 60 hour week this week at my other job mon-sat because three fuckwads quit on us because they couldn't hack 45 hours a week :rolleyes:

I'm going to email **EVERYONE** DC#'s this evening.

I've got an order back from the 29th that I owe a good customer of mine! I'm truthfully disgusted with myself at this point because over the past couple of weeks I bit off more than I could chew and that's not my style, so here's what I've come the conclusion of:

1. When everyone receives their DC#, please update the board. You all have a right to be angry with me right now, and I'm even angry at myself. This is NOT my style and I've not made the best first impression and now have a smudge on my name.

2. Starting September 1st, I will not be on professionalmuscle again until the 14th of September and will NOT be taking orders until then. I just moved into a new home, and just finished an office move as well. I want to have 300-500 bottles of everything reconstituted and in stock so as soon as an order is placed, I can mail out THE DAY I receive payment. I want to be the best for you guys, and two weeks is what I need to get everything set up to provide that to you!

3. The CONTEST thread I created!

Guys I'm sorry it took so long for me to get on here about this! Everyone who won in the contest please email me with *WINNER* in the title, your board name, and PM me your email address from your board handle. This is to ensure I don't send your prize to some reverse scammer (it has happened before, go figure.) :rolleyes:

Hit up my good friend Chaos from chemoneresearch.com in the mean time after September first!

I'm answering all PM's and emails now.

All the best,

QCR

Hey QCR your PM box is full right now... let me know when you've got it emptied out and I'll shoot you my email address for the contest winnings.

Good God. I have 14 PM's and over 60 unread emails and I've been gone two days. Holy moley!

Before anyone decides to openly castrate me on the internet, I'd just like to put myself out there and be 100% honest.

Everything is moved in, all batches are made up in 100 bottle lots and are ready to ship out. I had to pull a 60 hour week this week at my other job mon-sat because three fuckwads quit on us because they couldn't hack 45 hours a week :rolleyes:

I've got an order back from the 29th that I owe a good customer of mine! I'm truthfully disgusted with myself at this point because over the past couple of weeks I bit off more than I could chew and that's not my style, so here's what I've come the conclusion of:

1. When everyone receives their DC#, please update the board. You all have a right to be angry with me right now, and I'm even angry at myself. This is NOT my style and I've not made the best first impression and now have a smudge on my name.

2. Starting September 1st, I will not be on professionalmuscle again until the 14th of September and will NOT be taking orders until then. I just moved into a new home, and just finished an office move as well. I want to have 300-500 bottles of everything reconstituted and in stock so as soon as an order is placed, I can mail out THE DAY I receive payment. I want to be the best for you guys, and two weeks is what I need to get everything set up to provide that to you!

Guys I'm sorry it took so long for me to get on here about this! Everyone who won in the contest please email me with *WINNER* in the title, your board name, and PM me your email address from your board handle. This is to ensure I don't send your prize to some reverse scammer (it has happened before, go figure.) :rolleyes:

Hit up my good friend Chaos from chemoneresearch.com in the mean time after September first!

All the best,

QCR
LOL, me first, me first!!!!! :D

Just kidding, I'll wait my turn... I just want to get some research supplies before you are out ;)

LOL

Hey bro I'm just glad to hear you are ok! Can't wait to start conducting research.

Hey QCR, can you shoot me a PM as well? I need to get an order in and I'm having a little trouble with PP... Thanks!

Paypal froze our account so we have a new one we are conducting business through. Just shoot us your order, and we'll shoot you the total and paypal address.

I'm going to pack, I'll have DC#'s for you guys here in a bit!

Thanks guys!!

QCR

All the best,

QCR

Am I the good customer that you speak of? I'm looking forward to your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear