over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EVAN TAKES NEW YORK PRO!!

any one who says Ruhl shouldnt have won is nuts.

look at his conditioning. freaky size and amazing conditioning. IMO this guy was the winner all day long

Attachments

• _W5Q5600_BXJZURYKZB.jpg
    _W5Q5600_BXJZURYKZB.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 456
sorry.. but ruhl got screwed.. that was almost predestined.. i had ruhl winnig and dennis 3rd if he was lucky.. evan looked great but, just look at the side by side comparisons.. evan did not improve as much as i thought he would have given the great off season he had..

as for the 202.. englsih deserved teh win.. but, i had henry in second and if he would have won i would not have been surprised.. dugdale no better than third.. but, we have two new york boys winning.. english i could see but,not evan.. oh well..

as for "impact" on bb.. nothing.. it was the new york show.. not all the heavy hitters were there.. evan won.. but, he will need more size to contend with the victors, ect ect.. in 3 years maybe..

lol.......he wins his first show as a pro and beats half a dozen perennial top 10 mr. o competetors.......and thats not an impact??????

you sir are out of your mind.......respectfully of course:D

look at his conditioning. freaky size and amazing conditioning. IMO this guy was the winner all day long

that is one of the ugliest bodies on a pro stage

huge, yes

aesthetics, HELL NO!!!!!

IMHO

huge, yes

aesthetics, HELL NO!!!!!

IMHO

ugly is the new beautiful lol.

I definitely think he deserved at the VERY LEAST the 2nd slot. 3rd takes the piss

If we are going by beauty then Denis Sergovskiy should have won. The ladies love this guy. Its a BB contest however. GO RUHL.

huge, yes

aesthetics, HELL NO!!!!!

IMHO

I agree with all of you. BB has split into two viewpoints since Dorian's days. Actually before that even...Frank Zane lol

We need new divisions... the "pretty division" and the "hard core" division. lol

ABSOLUTELY gridlock! Markus all the way!!! I had him first.

huge, yes

aesthetics, HELL NO!!!!!

IMHO

If we are going by beauty then Denis Sergovskiy should have won. The ladies love this guy. Its a BB contest however. GO RUHL.

vip said it better than I'd have... :D

Even though I know Denis Sergovskiy and he's sincerely a good guy I really do appreciate. :)

where in my post did i say anything about beauty????

ruhls got a 40in waist

evan looks awesome,but as usual marcus and james get screwed.james and marcus r two of my favorites,just dont get why they dont place better.

sorry.. but ruhl got screwed.. that was almost predestined.. i had ruhl winnig and dennis 3rd if he was lucky.. evan looked great but, just look at the side by side comparisons.. evan did not improve as much as i thought he would have given the great off season he had..

as for the 202.. englsih deserved teh win.. but, i had henry in second and if he would have won i would not have been surprised.. dugdale no better than third.. but, we have two new york boys winning.. english i could see but,not evan.. oh well..

as for "impact" on bb.. nothing.. it was the new york show.. not all the heavy hitters were there.. evan won.. but, he will need more size to contend with the victors, ect ect.. in 3 years maybe..
I agree on all points! I had ruhl winning also, evan was sharp, but ruhl just has more wow factor and I absolutely hate evans front relaxed pose, he looks really uncomfortable...LOL

202... well I can see English winning, i don't have a problem with that, but dugdale over henry thats a complete joke but dave will have the last laugh at the big dance....the 202 olympia where he will retain his title as best 202 guy on the planet! I look for Fakri to do nothing but improve by leaps and bounds, the guy has just a sick ass physique with a ton of muscle, he will be a def. threat in the future. I also still have high hopes for richard jones in this division if he wants to go all out and be committed to bodybuilding, which i find hard to believe since he is now in law enforcement :eek:

Last edited:
Ruhl is fantastic but the oil is a bit distracting if I'm critical.

Just looking at the pics Evan was a good pick, still young and fresh (no tears and lumps and bumps) and in fantastic shape. The belly may be one area which may be troubling in the future, getting ab separation already and something going on with the lower ab skin.

tenny.. yes he beat some top 10 olympia contendors.. but, should he have?.. you will find on many boards ect that most did not have him winning... so as far as "impact".. no .. no impact.. if he does this again then it makes him a 10 ten contendor.. that, my friend, does not make it a impact.. as stated before, ruhl got hosed.. so if evan even got 2 nd what does it mean?.. it means that he has great potential in the pro ranks but, not that he is the next heath.. i dont think anyone is going that far yet... letys see how consistent this guy is first....

can someone name the last guy to win his pro debut?????

i think you'll be suprised

Phil Heath won his first two shows in 2006.

2006 Colorado Pro Championships
2006 New York Pro Championship

I had Ruhl winning to...With Evan in 2nd and DJ in third...but I wouldve liked to see more comparision pics of Hide with the top 3-4 guys..He was on point at that show

Ruhl is fantastic but the oil is a bit distracting if I'm critical.

Just looking at the pics Evan was a good pick, still young and fresh (no tears and lumps and bumps) and in fantastic shape. The belly may be one area which may be troubling in the future, getting ab separation already and something going on with the lower ab skin.

I hear you, man......synthol is absolutely the worst thing to happen to bodybuilding.......I think that the rules regarding synthol need to be enforced in a more forceful way......that crap does zero for a bodybuilder's physique!!!

I guess the way I saw things was in terms of what is pleasing to look at it. In the end thats what bodybuilding is about. I like Ruhl just like anyone else but when he is next to guys with a slightly better shape...ect he can be beat.

Saying Ruhl was screwed is kinda retarded. The score sheets were not even close and Ruhl has won before and in my opinion, besides Silvio, was the favorite. All in all, it was a great contest and I'm really stoked on the level of competitors that were in the 202. That class is not going to be a cakewalk anymore (not that it ever was).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins