over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO let me dig em up......

I agree that one can build a very large body on 500 or so mgs per week for sure, but doses aside Heinz is not a small guy in the offseason. Seeing him at his worst on stage is one thing and I agree he looks small and smooth, but there are other factors involved I'm sure as to why he looks like that on stage. Just wondered if you happen to have any pics of your partner when he was natural?

the guy diets like shit eats like shit and trains high volume and is over 35 years old. and here he is nattie....

YouTube - Mike Sheppard The Natural Pro

this is a video someone did of him training. bad quality of video but hopefully you can see what a freak this guy is NATURAL. and he is WEEKS out from his show which he won and became a natural pro and has now left natural behind and has decided to give NPC a go. at 500mgs the dude is already a FREAK in the making.
-JS

Yes that is what I said, but you are still evading a direct question!!! You said Justin has not lifted in two years!!!!!!!! and he is still big because he trained using your system and that he will NEVER shrink because of his homeostasis mechanism has changed.

SOOOOOOOOOOO saying that "something has adapted didn't it?" is not an explanation. In fact it sounds like now you don't even know or understand and maybe that you are guessing.

Hell no i couldnt explain it. Just like 75% of bodybuilding it is guesstimates and theory. What do you want me to say....."Well Magnum what definitely is happening is satellite cell proliferation and....."

Can you explain in detail please exactly how creatine works please?
You cant because they really dont know the intricate specifics of how it exactly works yet....how is it curing sarcopenia? How the hell is it increasing IGF levels without exercise? Nobody knows....there are only theories

I have theories of what is happening with my training. Can I prove it scientifically. Not a chance. The Journal of Applied Physiology and Pubmed really doesnt give a shit about creating 4.0 pounds of muscle per inch of height bodybuilders.

Last edited:
the guy diets like shit eats like shit and trains high volume and is over 35 years old. and here he is nattie....

YouTube - Mike Sheppard The Natural Pro

this is a video someone did of him training. bad quality of video but hopefully you can see what a freak this guy is NATURAL. and he is WEEKS out from his show which he won and became a natural pro and has now left natural behind and has decided to give NPC a go. at 500mgs the dude is already a FREAK in the making.
-JS

He is very impressive and I have no problem believing he is natural. He has great genetics and he black too and I don't mean that in a racist way, as a lot of blacks have great natural muscular builds. I can only imagine what he looks like now. Thanks for posting that!!!

so everyone else is doing 6-7 grams of test a week huh?

How bout this then? See I think its awesome on the internet that people can just come on here and shoot their mouth off like they know inside info with no consequences.....because their ego tells them they can say it.

How bout we do this? Lets put some money behind the mouth shall we?

You put up 20 thousand, Ill put up 20 thousand.

We put someone like B-boy who is a large national contender who has been outspoken on Heinz's dosages and got shit for it on here...... on a lie detector.

If he fails about being on the same dosage of test as Heinz a week you win my 20k....ahhh that sucks....if he fails about being on half the same dosage as Heinz a week you win my 20k.....ahhh that sucks....if he fails at about being on 1/3, screw it 1/4 of the test dosage as Heinz a week you win my 20k.......but if he isnt....I get your 20k

Im going to give you a fair warning though beforehand before you leap before you think.....he is even lower than 1/7th...but call my bluff...I dare you. (Before you take that leap of faith though you might want to check with all 3 of the reknowned trainers who have trained him who will show you the light) or dont....and let me make 20k

I'll put up 20k in a heartbeat on this one. I will also take that same bet on Dusty. (and Ill split the winnings with both those guys)

Lets do this!

that wont work b/c lie detectors are not accurate. If they were, then how are you seeing numerous guys competeing at over 220lbs at natural shows with abcesses in their shoulders, gyno,etc..... Shit, i have buddies who are cops and use every drug you could imagine and passed their lie detectors.

"Now, listen carefully to me so all is understood completely. There is no one on planet earth under 7 ft tall who is walking around at a muscular weight of 250 that is not on a lot of drugs."

Is that not your quote above?

I have many many many trainees that are above 250 that are NOT on alot of drugs and who are muscular.

I am showing you a 5'10 guy who is 260, still muscular and hasnt trained for 2 years. (and i didnt want to say this for him but has low testosterone and low IGF levels)....so something adapted didnt it?

Didnt Phil once quote "you cant achieve a certain look on something and keep it when you go off" or something along those lines? You two seem to get along pretty well, i'd think you would agree with this.

For the love of God!!!! I've seen the biggest and best pros shrink in a matter of months when they come off drugs and they still train!! You need to stop posting this nonsense.

I agree. Put drugs aside, thats fine, but you CANNOT stay big and muscular off one meal a day and no weight lifting. It simply cannot happen. You can be a big guy, as in big structure, height,width,etc.. but cannot have a muscular bodybuilding type physique without training and eating to achieve it. Plain and simple.

He is very impressive and I have no problem believing he is natural. He has great genetics and he black too and I don't mean that in a racist way, as a lot of blacks have great natural muscular builds. I can only imagine what he looks like now. Thanks for posting that!!!

Agreed. Im not Anti-Natural. I believe many can still be natural and look good. Look freaky? NO He isnt huge and isnt crazy shredded. He trains hard and has great genetics. BUT i dont belive he eats like shit. Thats a lie he either told to make himself look better or a rumor. You cant eat taco bell everyday and compete on stage that way. I dont care who you are, esp if your natural.

oh, for fuck's sake, not this shit again...
yeah, i have friends who are 5'5 weighing 240 lbs and never train... they are also at around 45% fat and don't have any muscle...
I could be a muscular 250 lb midget at 250 mg of test per week... if i allow myself to go over 25% bodyfat.
god, what is it with you guys and numbers... and what the hell is it with you guys and everyone trying to prove that a lot of impressive bodybuilders are natural or on small doses?...
wait... these guys on small doses... LOSING shows... are the same people who preach "safety" and how even smaller doses are baaa'a'a'a'a'ad... then they use the stuff at "small doses" when they could almost look the exact same natural? oh... wait... i guess they have to train in a way where they break all their fucking joint within 5 years and get nerve damage while taking in 19 grams of super mega nucleofiltrate whey protein per lb of total bodyweight and then they can be a muscular 5 billion lbs without gear, even if they have low hormone levels.

and now we're talking about bets? god... this shit is getting really.... ugh..

I agree. Put drugs aside, thats fine, but you CANNOT stay big and muscular off one meal a day and no weight lifting. It simply cannot happen. You can be a big guy, as in big structure, height,width,etc.. but cannot have a muscular bodybuilding type physique without training and eating to achieve it. Plain and simple.

protein shakes, snacks, anything less than 1000 cals total in less than 15 minutes isn't considered a meal.

god... where's GH15 when you need him! LOOOOOOOL

i will clarify

Agreed. Im not Anti-Natural. I believe many can still be natural and look good. Look freaky? NO He isnt huge and isnt crazy shredded. He trains hard and has great genetics. BUT i dont belive he eats like shit. Thats a lie he either told to make himself look better or a rumor. You cant eat taco bell everyday and compete on stage that way. I dont care who you are, esp if your natural.

he dieted 6-8 weeks for the show he did couple weeks after this video and bwas eating a couple meals a day and mainly proetin shakes. before that he admitted to me he wasw eating 1-2 melas a day and eating alot of peanut m&m's cuz he heard they were the healthiest of candy.... thats wahat i call eating shitty. and yet, he became a pro in the nattie division based almost soley on genetics in my opinion.
now he is on 500mgs just to see what happens and its prety crazy to see what a genetic freak is capabale of. so i agree that not every pro is juiced to the gills, hell i'm not juiced to the gills but some get far bigger than others on far less. thats G E N E T I C S.;) some got em some don't :)
-JS

Last edited:
talk about genetics...my old lifting partner jerome val...this dude could have gone pro instantly with someone like phil's guidance...and i know for a fact that he didnt take anything besides 1 single bottle of t suspension(a year before entering the show in picture below)in his whole life...here is a snip of the 2nd show he did with only magazines for prep and help...his first show a few year before was with zero...i wish i could find some of our pics...best BB genetics, so what happened to him...well, he got into a fight and some legal trouble because of his immigration status and since i lost touch with him...he was very poor and couldnt keep the BB lifestyle going i guess is all that happened...sad...the dude could have made a living with it.

Attachments

• Capturej.JPG
    Capturej.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 659
he dieted 6-8 weeks for the show he did couple weeks after this video and bwas eating a couple meals a day and mainly proetin shakes. before that he admitted to me he wasw eating 1-2 melas a day and eating alot of peanut m&m's cuz he heard they were the healthiest of candy.... thats wahat i call eating shitty. and yet, he became a pro in the nattie division based almost soley on genetics in my opinion.
now he is on 500mgs just to see what happens and its prety crazy to see what a genetic freak is capabale of. so i agree that not every pro is juiced to the gills, hell i'm not juiced to the gills but some get far bigger than others on far less. thats G E N E T I C S.;) some got em some don't :)
-JS

Well, i bet if he had hidden camera's all over his pad you would see he doesnt just have a few shakes and peanut M&M's all day. thats bullshit. he says that b/c if he already looks like an 8 outta 10 for being natty, saying all you eat is peanut m&m's makes you look like a 10. Its mindgames. Im sure if you saw what he really had its chicken,brown rice,oats,veggies,etc... like every other body builder.

"5) Heavy weight for reps over time change the homeostasis mechanism, my guys wont and never will shrink because they do this for a decade and the body just adjusts to it."

This one I agree with. I haven't had a full week's worth of training since 2001.
I have been on 250mg test/week non stop for HRT. I superdose daily with Synthetine and Syntheselen (up to 12ml of each each day).

This photo was taken the other week, after my only workout in the last 6 months. Yes, very fat, but the diet is take-a-way junk for the most part.
Weight is 255 at 5'11.

Attachments

• P3080039a.jpg
    P3080039a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 648
Yeah, no shit. He is honest about it then he gets ridiculed for it when most of the guys he comeptes against are doing the same damn thing. I guess he could lie about it, like so many do.

very very very true,, :(

Didnt Phil once quote "you cant achieve a certain look on something and keep it when you go off" or something along those lines? You two seem to get along pretty well, i'd think you would agree with this.

IM not saying that you can have the same look. Im saying if you trained heavy and hard for 10 years with "help" and you weighed 290 for 10 years...you sure as hell can stay at 260 in pretty good shape on TRT.

Justin was 288 on and he is 260 now. I saw Dusty get a Hernia operation done and he couldnt go near any training for 6 months and he was still a big boy at 263.

You dont just shrink back down to 185 pounds unless you were nothing but drugs to be big in the first place.

Buselmo you post as it pertains to Buselmo....whatever you have to do, you take that as fact that everyone has to do. That aint truth. Theres guys using just as much as you, more than you and less than you. So thats what I got the stick up my ass about....guys who use far far far far less than you do like B-boy and Dusty....you dont have the right to throw them into your big "everyone does this" circle because it fits well with your ego to say so. Ive always said that some people abuse, some people use and some people are scared shitless for their health just like alot of guys in this forum are........but I personally think its wrong to say "EVERYONE DOES THIS" because YOU happen to.

Here is something that pertains to this thread regarding my recent posts:

1) If in 2005 I ask Rick who trains Steve what Steve eats and Rick tells me that Steve eats "9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"
2) and then in 2007 I ask a guy who knows Steve really well what he eats and he says "Steve eats 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"
3) and then in 2008 Steves new trainer tells me he wanted Steve to eat 16 ounces of beef and 64 ounces of rice but Steve refused, thought it was too much and wanted to stick to 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice.
4) and in 2010 when talking to Steve he tells me he likes to stick around "9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"

Wouldnt you think the truth is that Steve is eating 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice if youve heard it 4 ways around the block?

Last edited:
IM not saying that you can have the same look. Im saying if you trained heavy and hard for 10 on super supps and you weighed 290 for 10 years...you sure as hell can stay at 260 in pretty good shape on TRT.

Justin was 288 on and he is 260 now. I saw Dusty get a Hernia operation done and he couldnt go near any training for 6 months and he was still a big boy at 263.

You dont just shrink back down to 185 pounds unless you were nothing but drugs to be big in the first place.

Buselmo you post as it pertains to Buselmo....whatever you have to do, you take that as fact that everyone has to do. That aint truth. Theres guys using just as much as you, more than you and less than you. So thats what I got the stick up my ass about....guys who use far far far far less than you do like B-boy and Dusty....you dont have the right to throw them into your big "everyone does this" circle because it fits well with your ego to say so. Ive always said that some people abuse, some people use and some people are scared shitless for their health just like alot of guys in this forum are........but I personally think its wrong to say "EVERYONE DOES THIS" because YOU happen to.

Here is something

1) If in 2005 I ask Rick who trains Steve what Steve eats and Rick tells me that Steve eats "9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"
2) and then in 2007 I ask a guy who knows Steve really well what he eats and he says "Steve eats 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"
3) and then in 2008 Steves new trainer tells me he wanted Steve to eat 16 ounces of beef and 64 ounces of rice but Steve refused, thought it was too much and wanted to stick to 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice.
4) and in 2010 when talking to Steve he tells me he likes to stick around "9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice"

Wouldnt you think the truth is that Steve is eating 9 ounces of beef and 40 ounces of rice if youve heard it 4 ways around the block?

and yet again, people don't get my point...

1- exaggerating (whether on the high side or low side) will always cause shit in this board... so why not leave it alone...

2- why do you have to jump in everytime when someone mentions that there are pros who are on high doses and give the same examples over and over again then say "what's the use"?

the immediate thing you understood from my post was "everyone is on high doses"... I wonder why?

and that last sentence... let's just put it this way... if an obese person said "I rarely eat... i only eat one meal a day"... you'd know that he doesn't count snacks that probably have more calories in total than that meal he eats.

but because you are constantly attacked about your usually exaggerated claims, you tend to group all people in one big "everyone says this" circle.

nothing personal bro... i have a ton of respect for you and the knowledge you share... but i'm just tired of threads getting raped... especially this one where i wanted to see big heinz's reply and what he plans to do, and now he's probably not even gonna post here.

OK i can see what your saying about Justin but I just have one prob with it. If he was ON for years and year and built that physique at 290lbs and is now 260 and still impressive, i can believe that if he is on hrt and still trians. He may not train hardcore but
1.) No way in hell he has normal test levels, they are through the gutter and that alone will not allow him to keep 260lbs of mass
2.) No way in hell he doesnt train at all or eat much. Im not saying he has to train DC or eat 5kcals but he still has to do some training and eat a fair amount of protien to keep his look. I'd say he can achieve a look far greater than many after all the work he has put in with now doing less than many do, but he still has to do at the very least "less" opposed to "nothing"

IM not saying that you can have the same look. Im saying if you trained heavy and hard for 10 years with "help" and you weighed 290 for 10 years...you sure as hell can stay at 260 in pretty good shape on TRT.

This one I agree with. I haven't had a full week's worth of training since 2001.
I have been on 250mg test/week non stop for HRT. I superdose daily with Synthetine and Syntheselen (up to 12ml of each each day).

This photo was taken the other week, after my only workout in the last 6 months. Yes, very fat, but the diet is take-a-way junk for the most part.
Weight is 255 at 5'11.
now im willing to bet my ass that no one is going to question the shit out of you cause you said you agree with that statement. :D

damn i can hear the crickets chirp now........

Last edited:

dante the bold i quoted above made me laugh bro....LOL :)

Some of you guys are kidding yourselves if you think you need lots of gear to maintain a lean 220-240 lbs.

I know plenty of guys that are around 5'10" 230-240 with abs. Not everyone needs to rely on boatloads of gear to be solid.

Hell, I played college ball with guys that were 240 plus with abs that barely ate anything healthy and didn't even know how to spell "steroids" nevermind how to take them or where to get them...

I don't know Dante, I don't train his way nor eat his way. But from experience, what he says is true. Some guys just have the genetics to carry around lots of muscle. And by lifting heavy for long periods of time your body adapts and accepts more muscle with less effort (diet and training wise).

I can't tell if some of you are jealous, in doubt or just ignorant to the fact that not all of us need 3-4 grams of gear to be 240 with abs.

Some of you guys are kidding yourselves if you think you need lots of gear to maintain a lean 220-240 lbs.

I know plenty of guys that are around 5'10" 230-240 with abs. Not everyone needs to rely on boatloads of gear to be solid.

Hell, I played college ball with guys that were 240 plus with abs that barely ate anything healthy and didn't even know how to spell "steroids" nevermind how to take them or where to get them...

I don't know Dante, I don't train his way nor eat his way. But from experience, what he says is true. Some guys just have the genetics to carry around lots of muscle. And by lifting heavy for long periods of time your body adapts and accepts more muscle with less effort (diet and training wise).

I can't tell if some of you are jealous, in doubt or just ignorant to the fact that not all of us need 3-4 grams of gear to be 240 with abs.

how can you just make a blanket statement as such...there are people that are just not built to be in the 200's, let alone 240....i know people who are 6foot plus and cannot no matter what they eat put on and ounce of weight and are like 160 170ish...juice and eat asses off and still barely breaking 200...frustrated and go eat mcdonalds everyday and wham, 206...but all bloat!ha
yeah we all seen a couple guys here and there that can do 240-250lean...but yeah this whole thread stuff about people in general is such BS cause there is no GENERAL terms when talking about people...they come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc etc etc
so yes when dante says it can be done...yeah, for the few freaks of nature that he found yes they can do it...can me or you ... probably not...no change that to definitely not!!!!

edit: just reread..hope that is why you say "some of you"meaning there are some gifted folks that can that are arguing the opposite...if not it should read "a very minute amount of you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner