over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My show over the weekend Npc southwest National Qualifier

You look really well mate.

The 26 pounds you lost, was that a conscious decision to downsize?

Can I ask what gear amounts your running now as you’ve gotten older?

I think you could win a pro card in the master category if you had the passion on fire.

I think you could win a pro card in the master category if you had the passion on fire.
The Npc universe is in New Jersey on July 4. I thought about doing it but when I started adding everything up the divisions, the car the plane it was like 2400 bucks and have to go by myself because my ladies nurse she can’t take another day off and I can’t bring my kid and just myself no one to watch her, but I thought about just going by myself, but I’m not sure that’s a big chunk of change.
They’re handing out 135 pro cards. The bodybuilding I noticed is natural drug tested that was weird and then it says all other categories non drug tested

You look really well mate.

The 26 pounds you lost, was that a conscious decision to downsize?

Can I ask what gear amounts your running now as you’ve gotten older?
I got a divorce kind of took me out of things. I didn’t lift heavy no more started missing workouts and then a year later. I took a whole year off never went back into the gym. Just got off everything got away from the gym and then got back into it after that and stayed with it

The Npc universe is in New Jersey on July 4. I thought about doing it but when I started adding everything up the divisions, the car the plane it was like 2400 bucks and have to go by myself because my ladies nurse she can’t take another day off and I can’t bring my kid and just myself no one to watch her, but I thought about just going by myself, but I’m not sure that’s a big chunk of change.
They’re handing out 135 pro cards. The bodybuilding I noticed is natural drug tested that was weird and then it says all other categories non drug tested

It is true that the pro card does not have the same prestige as before, but it is still the biggest achievement for an amateur athlete.

I have seen masters winners and I think that you could win in any master division, either BB or classic

You have to evaluate how much you want to invest in that goal, competing is too expensive.

I'm not sure how drug testing works in the Universe now, they never published the results in the NPC.

In the past it was a pre-selective to go to the world championships, but that was in the 90's.

I got a divorce kind of took me out of things. I didn’t lift heavy no more started missing workouts and then a year later. I took a whole year off never went back into the gym. Just got off everything got away from the gym and then got back into it after that and stayed with it
Ive been in those situations before. Much respect for the great return and a champion of a great father. Awesome..

So I’m 55 it is what it is. I took 10 years off. I did 33 shows in my past and ai decided to do a show (for my 5 year old daughter to show her discipline if you put your everything in it you will achieve whatever you do)over the weekend last weekend up in Dallas. I took 4 1st Pl. and two out of four overalls I lost to the same kid and open bodybuilding and open classic physique that’s something new for me. I’ve lost the 26 pounds of muscle I used to compete with And I no longer carry that so I’m not as big as I used to be, but I had fun, but I want to share some pictures with y’all
And I’ll get ready for this branch Warren show June 29 In My home town
Excellent conditioning and inspiring to be over 50. I’m sure your daughter was extremely proud.

Nothing like a good comeback after a divorce.

It is true that the pro card does not have the same prestige as before, but it is still the biggest achievement for an amateur athlete.

I have seen masters winners and I think that you could win in any master division, either BB or classic

You have to evaluate how much you want to invest in that goal, competing is too expensive.

I'm not sure how drug testing works in the Universe now, they never published the results in the NPC.

In the past it was a pre-selective to go to the world championships, but that was in the 90's.
I find most guys who say that a pro card doesn’t hold as much value are the guys without a pro card.

There are amateur athletes and then there are pro athletes.

Thats not directed at you btw.

Excellent conditioning and inspiring to be over 50. I’m sure your daughter was extremely proud.

Nothing like a good comeback after a divorce.
Thank you bro it was hard but I’m glad I knew the protocol or it really would’ve been very difficult

I find most guys who say that a pro card doesn’t hold as much value are the guys without a pro card.

There are amateur athletes and then there are pro athletes.

Thats not directed at you btw.

Like almost everyone here, I grew up seeing pro cards given out on a very limited basis every year.

The thought of masters winning pro cards was impossible.

I certainly agree that too many are given out, which I really dislike, and masters can never will be competitive in the open, but now there are masters pro shows, including the Master Olympia every 2 years.

If I were a veteran athlete who has competed for decades I'd be happy to fight for that pro card, even if it doesn't mean much and I'm not going to make use of it. It's the same as winning a world masters championship or a powerlifting meet for old.

I just want to give a shout out to Jim with Joe Dancer one of our sources on this site his products helped me in my preparation and all of it that I prepped with was spot on
All I can do is thank him for quality stuff

Late to reply here, but fantastic job!!!! You look great and I bet your daughter is very proud of her swolled up father!!!! 💪🏾

Cage

very cool story, thanks for sharing it with us. impressive to think we can strive for greatness regardless of circumstances

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws