mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

top level amateurs, and ifbb pros: Protien intake..

dr intensity

Registered
hey guys,
i would really appreciate if you people could tell your protien intake in grams
when you people were growing up into the massive freaks you became
phil hernon,
Big A
big Heinz
Big kiwi
Dante trudel
Massive G
Dusty Hanshaw
b-boy
Lats
Magnum
and all you great forum members

and the list goes on and on....

as increasing my protien intake to 500 grams from 280-300 grams for the last 5 to 6 months...was the best thing that has happened to me...i went from 197 at 8 percent to 220 pounds with 11 percent in the last 5 months ( looks like 500 grams of protien has done the magic for me)....intially when i started eating this large amount .... i was super stuffed... and volcanoes erupted in the toilet ....haha...but now i am doing good...

wud appreciate your input
thank you

yeah i got ur point... i did not go to those extra ordinary dosages.....just test and deca....moderate dosages....how ever the gains i got by eating this too much protien....are just great... its the protien that made this difference...
offcourse.... once max out on diet...with the increase in calories (carbs and fats) and if even if does`nt work... it wud be time to increase the dosages...haha...

Last edited:
just from reading different articles i would say 500 would be the minimum for a lot of pros

its the protien that made this difference...
And that's great... but at some point 500 grams of protein and DC training will stop working to such a great degree...and then you need more...help.
That's the problem with Pro BB the more Roids you take the bigger you get...and then the next guy sees you bigger and takes more...
my question is: at some point even roids will stop getting one bigger...but how much will that be and what will be the health issues involved?

Last edited:
And that's great... but at some point 500 grams of protein and DC training will stop working to such a great degree...and then you need more...help.

i have stopped training DC now.... i still train one allout intense set/2 - 3 exercises/muscle group(dorian yates style...

i guess i was not good enough for DC training... or rather DC was too good for me...hahaha

just from reading different articles i would say 500 would be the minimum for a lot of pros

man,
although i wll never be a pro...but i am sure this
but eating is a form of art.....i think eat large amount of food (protien ) is the most difficult thing to master....
one can be too motivated to train and throw in alot of AAs .....but eating i is very difficult...
ask my toilet.....haha

yeah and kai greene eat700 to 800grams ......man:eek:

i have stopped training DC now.... i still train one allout intense set/2 - 3 exercises/muscle group(dorian yates style...

i guess i was not good enough for DC training... or rather DC was too good for me...hahaha
DC knows his shit... but what about drugs?
will there be a point of dimensioning returns someday...will someone with the genetics to take x thousand grams a week and weight 400plus finally see the limits to how big a human being can get?
How many licks will it take to get to the tootsie pop center...LOL

That's the problem with Pro BB the more Roids you take the bigger you get...and then the next guy sees you bigger and takes more...
my question is: at some point even roids will stop getting one bigger...but how much will that be and what will be the health issues involved?

but eventually it comes down to you competing with your self...
now when 500mg stops working you have to go 750mg and then when 750 stops working 1000mgs and then 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000.... (with the best of diet and training)

for some elite(who happens to know how to eat and train) 1500mg may not be sufficient for him to improve then probably he needs to increase the dosage...........

as far as side effects are concerned.... regular blood work as BIG A mentions every 6 to 8 weeks + other health check ups..... is important
to determine if you have stop the cycle or if no negative findings the go ahead continue the cycle

DC knows his shit... but what about drugs?
will there be a point of dimensioning returns someday...will someone with the genetics to take x thousand grams a week and weight 400plus finally see the limits to how big a human being can get?
How many licks will it take to get to the tootsie pop center...LOL

70`s arnold was the standard(as everyone thought)
80`s lee haney
90`s dorian yates
2005 ronnie coleman....

so its good to let those genetic freaks .... do this 400lbs ripped thing....maybe some day we will see with all the (gene doping and myostatin inhibitors etc etc) newer technology...
but for me even if i take 10000mg of test.....i will never be a coleman.

I cannot touch this post....and its usually why i stay off of all supplement/LBA/protein and other supplement related posts if i can.

I own a supplement company and I dont want people to ever think im typing info thats promoting something for sales benefit.

So I have to bow out of this one Dr Intensity. Yes i have definitive views on this subject but my hands are tied..... 99.99% of my posts are about training, drugs and a little about nutrition (although i dont like to delve into that much much either because I just dont think people can be cookie cuttered nutritionally ala Palumbo diet) .....but when it comes to supplements, I will never allow myself to look like a Bill Phillips ala "posting info to get people to buy".....so Im out.....my apologies.

i eat 50gms of protein per meal and i eat 6-11 meals a day depending on how hungry i am and how lean i am and what supps i am on and what amount of supps i am on. (like phil hernon i eat when i am hungry)
-JS
ps. i alternate solid meals with liquid meals....

If I can say one thing Dr Intensity....and this is no exception....if your protein intake is that high you need to take in at the very least.....1 gallon of water a day and better yet 1.5 gallons of water a day. Without exception-every day.

If I can say one thing Dr Intensity....and this is no exception....if your protein intake is that high you need to take in at the very least.....1 gallon of water a day and better yet 1.5 gallons of water a day. Without exception-every day.

oh thank you man...
reading your posts day after day... was the reason i upped my protien to 500 grams...and yes i do drink 1 liter water/meal...
my mass gaining diet is based upon your nutrition philosophies....
1. Eating 2 x "target bodywt lbs" amount of protien.

2. pro carb meals(Eating my carbs at Meal1, pre workout and post workout) / pro fat meals at other times... with ever increasing complex carbs and monounsaturated fats untill i reach my target bodywt...

3. Carb cutoff`s and glycogen deleted cardio.

you`ve really made it simple for me...

im 6.1 and 280 with 12-14 % fat i get in 250-300 protein and 700-1000 carbs. dont go by that shit about the protein the more carbs you get in the less protein you need and the protein wíthout the carbs is worthless for muscle growth also remember that insulen is the most anabolic thing .

im 6.1 and 280 with 12-14 % fat i get in 250-300 protein and 700-1000 carbs. dont go by that shit about the protein the more carbs you get in the less protein you need and the protein wíthout the carbs is worthless for muscle growth also remember that insulen is the most anabolic thing .
damn bro, your a BIG BOY you should post up some pics in the members pics. section of the board.

good to hear that this works for you... however wud you recommend the same for carb sensitive individuals...

hey b-boy,
i respectfully request you to tell your secret protien intake in grams....

wud appreciate
thank you

nothing special for me, i have always done 1.5-2 x my bodyweight in protein. i more or less worry more about getting a variety of protien in, and supplementing with BCAA's or LBAs. if im going to drink a protein drink during the day i opt for a protein blend of whey, casein, and egg protein... thats if its a shake only, if i drink a shake with my meal then its whey. I am now hooked on grass fed beef and try to have some EVERY day. i like variety! chicken, eggs, salmon, grass fed beef. my nutrition has always been pretty good, but i will admit it has gone to another level while under mountaindog1's guidance.

I think one of the things that always stopped me from just mega dosing protien is that in the offseason i tend not to drink as much fluids as i should on a daily basis therefore it would have been pretty stupid for me to up the protein through the stratosphere! I will say however than when i regularly take LBAs they help me with more fluid intake as they make me thirstly as hell.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner