mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought Superdrol and other prohormones were going away.

not really...last time i check gear is illegal, which then provides no regulation at all. however if you have a good source and know what your getting is legit, then YES the stuff thats illegal actually has a medical purpose and was intended for humans...atlaest most of the coupounds lol

No regulation on illegal roids? as if ph companies are regulated? Ill trust a underground steroid distributor before i trust a ph company, 80% are underdosed and some are faked..

You are correct with this, what the sponsors carry are real. These sponsors are overseas where there is no law governing the right to make them (most of them), so yes they are the real deal vs what we have OTC which is 90% crap. The young kids see these articles and jump on them like white on rice not knowing that they are being ripped off. :)

I have no doubt that there are tons of garbage hormonal supps out there but I know for sure there are legit otc ones out there. Unfortunately the most powerful ones are the most toxic. If you factor in price, legality, reliability into the equation I think there are some good options that can compete with tradional orals, more so than the 10% margin you speak of .Keep in mind hundreds if not thousands of people reported good results from mdrol, phera ect.

HAHA! In the "Land Of the Banned" (Europe) we can't get fookin', potassium, vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Melatonin, Glycerin...yes Glycerin..I had an argument with a Pharmacist over the weekend about it, without a prescription!

But Superdrol we can get all day long.

And TRT? HA! No way! They think it's a myth here:banghead:

GO Europe!! LOL I'd sacrifice the SDrol for access to, well, anything...

Wow, thats just stupid...

No regulation on illegal roids? as if ph companies are regulated? Ill trust a underground steroid distributor before i trust a ph company, 80% are underdosed and some are faked..

You have to verify and trust your source! just like an ug lab or board sponsor right. The better supplement companies have consistent posistive reviews. I don't agree with the 80% though. I'd say it's far less than that

I have no reason to doubt you bro but saying that you got nothing from some of the best otc anabolics ever produced (1AD ,M1T) with thousands of happy users is like saying that you went on test and didn't want to bang every chick wearing a skirt and having a pulse.... kind of hard to swallow

But you gotta remember, 90% of these "thousands" of happy users are newbie's. There are a ton of factors that cause weight and strength gain when a newbie uses PH's. For one, the newbie starts eating more and correctly, training harder and more often, resting more and everything he can when they start the first PH cycle. That alone would give any newbie 5-10lbs added weight, no prob at all. Plus Placebo effect with them big time. You think you are taking this crazy insane steriod in a pill, you will start gaining strength you never new you had, and your body might look a little bigger in the mirror.... it could be all in your head tho. Placebo effect is a very powerful thing.

Now when I ran those, none of the above was able to take effect, so any gains I got where legit from the PH's. I honestly don't know advanced experienced lifter that would ever choose some weak oral only PH "cycle", after already running a AAS cycle(s), myself included.

all im saying is "dont knock it til u try it".... haters who havent even tried m1t, sd, or phera have no clue how they will respond. im not saying theyre the best aas' ever, just that those who have not tried em, will be surprised at how effective they are

But you gotta remember, 90% of these "thousands" of happy users are newbie's. There are a ton of factors that cause weight and strength gain when a newbie uses PH's. For one, the newbie starts eating more and correctly, training harder and more often, resting more and everything he can when they start the first PH cycle. That alone would give any newbie 5-10lbs added weight, no prob at all. Plus Placebo effect with them big time. You think you are taking this crazy insane steriod in a pill, you will start gaining strength you never new you had, and your body might look a little bigger in the mirror.... it could be all in your head tho. Placebo effect is a very powerful thing.

Now when I ran those, none of the above was able to take effect, so any gains I got where legit from the PH's. I honestly don't know advanced experienced lifter that would ever choose some weak oral only PH "cycle", after already running a AAS cycle(s), myself included.

Good point . I'm persuaded that some compounds like superdrol or m1t would surprise some advanced bros. Its all good though. I'm just glad there are some legal options left even though those options are growing less by the day

oh by the way guys, did u hear about the new designer "boladrol?" its supposed to be similar to bolasterone. theres a huge thread on prohormoneforum. its coming out in 2-3 weeks....

Good point . I'm persuaded that some compounds like superdrol or m1t would surprise some advanced bros. Its all good though. I'm just glad there are some legal options left even though those options are growing less by the day

For sure mang..

My body is really weird too, doesn't react to hardly anything. Any kinda of "upper" or "downer" chemicals or drugs.. it's really odd. So getting nothing from a PED is nothing new to me. :(

I would take M1T over dbol any fucking day of the week!!!!!!

I would take M1T over dbol any fucking day of the week!!!!!!

yo man let me ask u a question. if you have 20mg of m1t how much of human grade dbol would compare? 50-60mg?

Intesting thread. I know that you cant necessarily directly compare PH's to AAS orals especially something like anavar. However if you ask about comparisons of Dbol and Anadrol, the results that I have seen are usually 'dbol got me quick gains, water retention, feeling of well being, etc.' And those that run anadrol usually about half say what alot of ya'll are saying about PH's 'ANADROL MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT, AND IS HARD ON MY LIVER' , etc. PH's work, and Im sure theyre are some bad ones, but dont knock untill you tried it. I may run some SD with test. Should be good:headbang:

ph's are under 2 things: actual active steroids (like sd/m1t/phera), and then there are ph's that convert into other shit into the body. stuff that is like only 15% converted. those are the b.s. products.... only ones worth getting are sd/m1t/phera/epi/havoc/tren xtreme...i also heard the original trenadrol by kilo sports was fucking insane. still to this day, no one found out what exactly was in it tho. kinda scary....never ran that shit tho

Ill have to say when the original Superdrol by An Extreme was out, I was only able to get 3 90cap bottles before they stopped making the real stuff.

I had never used anything like it before. I know I gained 15 pounds and 25 -30 pounds in strength. My buddies had lower back cramps from it, but I dont remember anything but maybe some shortened patience. lol

That was years before I started AAS.

For sure mang..

My body is really weird too, doesn't react to hardly anything. Any kinda of "upper" or "downer" chemicals or drugs.. it's really odd. So getting nothing from a PED is nothing new to me. :(

I hear u. I never got anything from creatine or injectable b12 at all. I also dont get too much sides from certain things but thankfully Ive seen results

I was under the impression the good ones like M1T,MDROL,PPLEX,XTREN were all pulled off the USA market.

All that stuff got yanked. Here's how it works. Supplement companies set up what is called a "shell company". That shell company is an entity onto itself. The shell company will alter the chemical structure of the compound ever so slightly so that it is no longer the EXACT compound that got yanked by the FDA. However, it still has the same effect in the body. This is how they keep selling it.

Be very carefull with Pro-Steroids. Some of this stuff is really harsh on the Liver - more so than even Anadrol, Winstrol and other Orals. Nobody has any real clue as to what these chemical structures even are. The raws that these shell companies come by are suspect too. I'll take my chances with UGL Orals any day over Pro-Steroids.

duplicate. Sorry

Last edited:
normal m1t sides like lethargy out the ass, but i got stronger off that shit than i ever have any other oral ever!!!! good solid weight gain also. hell if i were ever to go into powerlifting this would be in my arsenal for sure :eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws