advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought Superdrol and other prohormones were going away.

well i just finished a short 4-week of dbols running at 50mg ed and i would honestly say i gained more on the PH than the dbols

although one factor may have been i ran the PH as i was coming back training after an extended layoff, so muscle memory may have added to gains made during that month

yeah but was it hg dbol? maybe u had some shit dbol, or maybe u just respond better to those ph's. who knows

yeah but was it hg dbol? maybe u had some shit dbol, or maybe u just respond better to those ph's. who knows

i agree mate, from all the reading ive done it seems different things suit different people... makes sense really,..

they were BD dbols btw :headbang:

i agree mate, from all the reading ive done it seems different things suit different people... makes sense really,..

they were BD dbols btw :headbang:

british dragon or british dispensery?

British Dispensary

holy shit! i though u were gonna say the 50mg bd dbols, not the hg ones....damn thats impressive

Unless someone steps in and says "That's bad advice", that site anabolicminds.com seems to be full of younger gym guys who practically use their bodies as science experiments for ALL of the newest designers and prohormones. . .curious minds might wanna check it out.

LOL, I'm proof of that!! I'm on there w/ same name, BTW....

That's the place to be for PH info, it seems....

tren/19 nor

What is the P.M. crews consensus on these type of PH ? I stashed away 2 bottles before the ban took affect.:headbang:

What is the P.M. crews consensus on these type of PH ? I stashed away 2 bottles before the ban took affect.:headbang:

They work well, strength and plenty of hardness. LBS gained really diet dependent(when isnt it) as well as plenty of progestin sides for me. I would have some prami/caber on hand or the very least some b6 and Muncuna/l dopa.

Speaking of superdrol. Has anyone ordered Beastdrol from Orbit Nutrition. Just seeing if they are a reputable supplement company. Thanks for any input.

Speaking of superdrol. Has anyone ordered Beastdrol from Orbit Nutrition. Just seeing if they are a reputable supplement company. Thanks for any input.

yeah i know someone who used it and liked it. but its literally twice the price of mdrol. the bad mdrol batches were from like 2-3 years ago for a few months i think, so the ones floating around now should be fine. id go with that......

I have a few stashed as well. Got amazing results from it. Amazing.
Just wouldn't do it again after the hair thinning I got from it. It's taken a long time to mostly recover it. If I was already bald or shaved my head, I'd love to do another cycle.

The shit works great! I plan on running some with test soon. I shave my head so Im good:p

which clone do u have?

Im gonna order one called 'tren e' from iron labs. Its available and its the old formula. It comes from the UK. Ive used extreme tren, and the shit just works awesome

Im gonna order one called 'tren e' from iron labs. Its available and its the old formula. It comes from the UK. Ive used extreme tren, and the shit just works awesome

oh tren. i thought u were talking about a sd clone... heard good things about that lab tho

oh tren. i thought u were talking about a sd clone... heard good things about that lab tho

They make SD, tren, Halo, and Epi. Decent prices too. The tren they make is the one that is banned, which is the one that works so good

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws