advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought Superdrol and other prohormones were going away.

mdrol

Like others have said Mdrol is still available all over the net for 25-30 dollars (90 caps, 10mg).
I get gains similar to dbol but the sides are pretty harsh. They are easily subsided for me personally when taken w test. When you think about it, most of us would not do a dbol or Anadrol only cycle. So why not apply this same basic logic to superdrol?..... Just something to think about.

HAHA! In the "Land Of the Banned" (Europe) we can't get fookin', potassium, vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Melatonin, Glycerin...yes Glycerin..I had an argument with a Pharmacist over the weekend about it, without a prescription!

But Superdrol we can get all day long.

And TRT? HA! No way! They think it's a myth here:banghead:

GO Europe!! LOL I'd sacrifice the SDrol for access to, well, anything...

Haha! No way!

I heard AAS was legal there. . .maybe I'm wrong. What's the reason for the above supplements (melatonin, etc) being banned?

I used to be on the PH wagon too...

Now I know how much better it can be!!;)

x2

Ran ErgoPharm's 1-AD back in the day, not a damn thing from it. I was young, but training was 100% and diet was at least 80%.

Ran M1-T twice, little to nothing with that either. Just extremely lethargic! I was well into my BodyBuilding years with 100% training and diet.

Only thing I've ever got ANY decent gains was G.E.T.S SUS500 which Phil used to sell a while back. Even still, it was nothing crazy. Maybe 5-10lbs, mostly water and a little strength gains.

How would I compare any of those PH's to a simple 500mg a week Test only cycle?! hahaha yea.. they couldn't even hold a candle to the Test. There's a reason why AAS are RX, and these little "pro-hormones" are sitting on your local GNC shelves...

But this is MY body, yours could react different. I've been in the game for a minute and know good stuff from a placebo effect and I don't get newbie gains anymore..

Ehren is right.

i am Uk based and AAS possesion is legal, you can get pro hormones absolutely everywhere.

go to the docs however and try to get cholestrol/test levels checked and look at you like an idiot. they give the classic line that if your under 60 then you should be fine. then all of a sudden you hit 60 get checked and find that all your numbers are fucked and you could have sorted this 20years ago.

As for superdol. i used it for 10 days and quit. i have never felt as shitty as on that stuff, headaches, blood pressure really went up and just felt crap. d bol decca test etc at low dose and i felt fantastic.

SD needs banning!!

Ehren is right.

i am Uk based and AAS possesion is legal, you can get pro hormones absolutely everywhere.

go to the docs however and try to get cholestrol/test levels checked and look at you like an idiot. they give the classic line that if your under 60 then you should be fine. then all of a sudden you hit 60 get checked and find that all your numbers are fucked and you could have sorted this 20years ago.

As for superdol. i used it for 10 days and quit. i have never felt as shitty as on that stuff, headaches, blood pressure really went up and just felt crap. d bol decca test etc at low dose and i felt fantastic.

SD needs banning!!

This just go's to show that no place is perfect and where ever we all live if their is a government that is made up of men and women there will inevitably be some dumb ass laws. Bet on it.

Bro
Think what you want but superdrol and M1t matched or beat anadrol for me, but I do agree that super has you feeling like garbage 3 weeks in. M1t is a mindblowing compound

yep, plenty of ppl that have used all 3 will say sd and m1t are stronger mg for mg.... when u ran m1t, how much did u run ed?

Yeah we can thank Clinton and Bush for putting the ban on all PH's. I personally think it is crap/junk being sold today. I still have an original bottle of Superdrol and the compounds/ingredients are nowhere the same that are on todays bottles. :)

Actually, you can thank Dick Durban of Illinois for that. He was the one in congress who stood up and was like "What about these supplements with the roids in them ..."

A sad day for my home state of IL :(

BEAST

yep, plenty of ppl that have used all 3 will say sd and m1t are stronger mg for mg.... when u ran m1t, how much did u run ed?

I first ran an expired bottle of underground labs at 20mgs a day and got jacked quick! I had no lethargy too! I ran the whole bottle which I think lasted a month. Can you believe it used to go for 10.00 a bottle!!??? Then I tried a liquid version of M1t at 40mg a day for about month and found that version to be the best oral I ever used.........absolutely rocked

x2

Ran ErgoPharm's 1-AD back in the day, not a damn thing from it. I was young, but training was 100% and diet was at least 80%.

Ran M1-T twice, little to nothing with that either. Just extremely lethargic! I was well into my BodyBuilding years with 100% training and diet.

Only thing I've ever got ANY decent gains was G.E.T.S SUS500 which Phil used to sell a while back. Even still, it was nothing crazy. Maybe 5-10lbs, mostly water and a little strength gains.

How would I compare any of those PH's to a simple 500mg a week Test only cycle?! hahaha yea.. they couldn't even hold a candle to the Test. There's a reason why AAS are RX, and these little "pro-hormones" are sitting on your local GNC shelves...

But this react is MY body, yours coulddifferent. I've been in the game for a minute and know good stuff from a placebo effect and I don't get newbie gains anymore..

I have no reason to doubt you bro but saying that you got nothing from some of the best otc anabolics ever produced (1AD ,M1T) with thousands of happy users is like saying that you went on test and didn't want to bang every chick wearing a skirt and having a pulse.... kind of hard to swallow

I first ran an expired bottle of underground labs at 20mgs a day and got jacked quick! I had no lethargy too! I ran the whole bottle which I think lasted a month. Can you believe it used to go for 10.00 a bottle!!??? Then I tried a liquid version of M1t at 40mg a day for about month and found that version to be the best oral I ever used.........absolutely rocked

holy shit $10 a bottle!? fuckkkkk. i have been in this game since 2007 so it was before my time.. that is ubsurd/fucking awesome!

also, that liquid stuff sounds great. how did u measure it though, with a 1ml syringe or slin pin?

holy shit $10 a bottle!? fuckkkkk. i have been in this game since 2007 so it was before my time.. that is ubsurd/fucking awesome!

also, that liquid stuff sounds great. how did u measure it though, with a 1ml syringe or slin pin?

I had a spare measured dropper and used that I think they sell them at the pharmacy, and yes M1t used to go for $10 a bottle in 2005 .......Makes a grown man want to cry, now as that bottle could fetch $200 today. Spawn goes for $125 + which is ridiculous

I had a spare measured dropper and used that I think they sell them at the pharmacy, and yes M1t used to go for $10 a bottle in 2005 .......Makes a grown man want to cry, now as that bottle could fetch $200 today. Spawn goes for $125 + which is ridiculous

it does make me want to cry holy shit, what a deal..wow. i also heard gaspari's m1t clone was good stuff as well

Funny you mention Gaspari's because a couple of friends of mine who were experienced competitors tried it but didn't know exactly what it was, one was a chick who went pro after winning the Nationals they both were shocked at the results. One said it was like primo! They knew nothing of prohormones or designers. Strange how reliable M1t is hard to come by as the raws used to be dirt cheap

So if i am reading this thread correctly- some of you actually think over the counter pro hormones are safer and more effective than the real deal? Please do some research. They came on the market in the mid late 90's with androstendione (made from pine needles BTW) when the real deal was so hard to come by. Now that you can readily get legit gear why would you even consider looking at this crap? What a joke. Seriously.

im not saying they are safer at all. im just saying some of these so called "ph's" are potent as hell, because they are active steroids that dont convert, (sd, m1t, phera)

So if i am reading this thread correctly- some of you actually think over the counter pro hormones are safer and more effective than the real deal? Please do some research. They came on the market in the mid late 90's with androstendione (made from pine needles BTW) when the real deal was so hard to come by. Now that you can readily get legit gear why would you even consider looking at this crap? What a joke. Seriously.

I have to agree with you...I would say probably over 90% of the PH/designer steroids are crap, the other 10% if you can find it is g2g. The real deal stuff went out the window in early to mid 2000. Just my 2 cents. :)

Listen
I'm not saying safer (in all cases) or more effective(in all cases) but is SOME cases YES! Even Phil sold prohormones on this board! and many liked his stuff and it's funny how some dudes act like buying gear is like going to wallmart. I like not having to worry about LE knocking at my door even though the chances are slim. Google Phera plex bro. I paid 10.00 abottle for mine. Even if it's 3/4's what dbol is who's better than me. I KNOW! legit M1t can compete with most or any oral. Even board sponsors are carrying superdrol, phera ect. If they were garbage why bother?

Even board sponsors are carrying superdrol, phera ect. If they were garbage why bother?

You are correct with this, what the sponsors carry are real. These sponsors are overseas where there is no law governing the right to make them (most of them), so yes they are the real deal vs what we have OTC which is 90% crap. The young kids see these articles and jump on them like white on rice not knowing that they are being ripped off. :)

I agree that M-drol/Superdrol, some of the other PHs are legit and work, but I feel like total ass on them. I gain a bunch of water weight, BP goes up, etc.

I now know that there are much more effective supplements that don't cause me so much discomfort and side effects. If it wasn't for the side effects I would say M-drol works better than D-bol but the sides are just terrible for me.

Just my opinion...

And yes, diet and training are good to go. I've been doin this for a while as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear