over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPTROPIN JOURNAL

in 3 weeks I'm up 9 pounds (I added a 250mg/week dose of tren at the same time as the growth).

I started out using 2.5IU IV ed and then bumped down to 2IU SC ed. I still occassionally IV since the peak is sharper and if I time the peak with a nap and a stomach full of nutrients I wake up 2 hours later in a different world recovery wise!

I only wish I could stay on rips indefinitely but alas cannot afford them for longer than 4 months this year!

Good for you bro. Really. Lets bury the hatchet. Sounds like you are making great progress. Im on my 5th week(rips) on 3 subq about 500 mg of sus or Enan just got some cyp. like to switch up the anabolics.

Love the Rip's

I am almost done with my first 1st kit of Rip's 6iu's ED and i love it. He is GTG all the way around. Top notch in my book.

since ive started my rips.. ive had to drop my dose down due to my hands swelling and the pain from that at night is pretty uncomfortable... was at 6iu of another brand.. switched to rips.. had to drop to 5iu.. did that dose for 2 weeks.. still swollen painful hands.. dropped to 4iu.. been a week but still swelling.. might have to go lower.. but hey.. at least theyre good!!!

i just recieved this email so be careful if your ordering online people!
Does anybody know if i need to reply to this or what im confused on what to do lol!

We are SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency), our CLO (Chemical Liaison Officer) has presented us with a CSAR (Chemical Suspicious Activity Report) stating the purchase of:

Class c drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

It is our belief from supported evidence that you had the intention of possessing or supplying the above. Below is the possible punishment should you decide not to adhere to our declaration.

Offence Court Class A Class B Class C

Possession Magistrate 6 months / £5000 fine 3 months / £2500 fine 3 months / £500 fine
Crown 7 years / unlimited fine 5 years / unlimited fine 2 years / unlimited fine

Supply Magistrate 6 months / £5000 fine 6 months / £5000 fine 3 months / £2000 fine
Crown Life / unlimited fine 14 years / unlimited fine 14 years / unlimited fine

Supplied funds have been seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.

Declaration

No further action shall be taken, unless you proceed in the illegal activity of misuse of drugs. Should you continue SOCA shall call upon evidence and legislation against John Jones.

Does anybody know if i need to reply to this or what im confused on what to do lol!

We are SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency), our CLO (Chemical Liaison Officer) has presented us with a CSAR (Chemical Suspicious Activity Report) stating the purchase of:

It is our belief from supported evidence that you had the intention of possessing or supplying the above. Below is the possible punishment should you decide not to adhere to our declaration.

Possession Magistrate 6 months / £5000 fine 3 months / £2500 fine 3 months / £500 fine
Crown 7 years / unlimited fine 5 years / unlimited fine 2 years / unlimited fine

Supply Magistrate 6 months / £5000 fine 6 months / £5000 fine 3 months / £2000 fine

Declaration

No further action shall be taken, unless you proceed in the illegal activity of misuse of drugs. Should you continue SOCA shall call upon evidence and legislation against John Jones.

That first paragraph sounds bogus bro! I am a CJ major and have never heard of them or those acronyms...

They sent that to your secure email?

Declaration

did they also ask you for your bank account so they can transfer you the sum of 1.85 million dollars, which is 1% finders fee for helping them out;)

Well he sent it to my email but its not really a secure email if its @hotmail.com isit? His email add was @live.co.uk which also makes me think its defo bullshit. Im just wary of who to buy online from now, i used to use the sponsor on this board, then i switched an tried a uk supplier. So back to this boards sponsor now i think! Anyone had a similar experience or had there gh stopped in customs?

Well he sent it to my email but its not really a secure email if its @hotmail.com isit? His email add was @live.co.uk which also makes me think its defo bullshit. Im just wary of who to buy online from now, i used to use the sponsor on this board, then i switched an tried a uk supplier. So back to this boards sponsor now i think! Anyone had a similar experience or had there gh stopped in customs?

Def BS bro

100% Bullshit.

Your obviously from the UK and i know that SOCA and CLO are real Police Departments/People in the UK.
Their site: **broken link removed**

But, the fact that this message was sent from a @live.co.uk address rather than a @blahblah.gov.uk should give the game away.
You've been scammed dude. It sounds like you've lost your money and you wont be getting your gear.

Lessons learned;
Use a secure email address, Safe-mail.net is a good free choice.
Do homework and only deal with a reputable sponsor.
For Riptropins i recommend you contact theprovider, his reputation on here is better than excellent.

My other half works for the police and i can mirror the statement abive anything that has come out of a police office will have the gov/.com following it.

Has any body form the UK ordered form the Provider? If so how did it go ect? Many thanks

im at the end of my run with Rips. Twas good times I am sad to see them go. From late september to early Jan I put on 12 pounds. That is with test/tren/GH. And an AI and a lot of eating. I feel better in my joints than I ever have in my life despite training harder than I ever have!

Good stuff. I wish I had money I would keep on them.

I'm switching to Phil'd IGF-des now because it is much cheaper.

Hello, can any of you tell me if the .com site is the official website for riptropin? Have people used their confirmation code information with success? Anything doggy about the site? Facts, thoughts, and feelings are all welcome!!

Last edited:
Hello, can any of you tell me if the .com site is the official website for riptropin? Have people used their confirmation code information with success? Anything doggy about the site? Facts, thoughts, and feelings are all welcome!!

I used it to confirm and you do not put in the spaces.Just put in the #s

Anyone got something from theprovider lately? I cant wait to get some but no answers to my mails in 12 days.

Anyone got something from theprovider lately? I cant wait to get some but no answers to my mails in 12 days.

I feel like he's burning me. i sent WU feb 7th and up until then he was fuckin; johnny on the spot with responding to the emails, then i send it took him 2 days to say " we got it and will send soon"... WTF??? so i waited until a full week after which was yesterday to email him and sill no reply. Im about to bug

I feel like he's burning me. i sent WU feb 7th and up until then he was fuckin; johnny on the spot with responding to the emails, then i send it took him 2 days to say " we got it and will send soon"... WTF??? so i waited until a full week after which was yesterday to email him and sill no reply. Im about to bug

I know TheProvider stays swamped in emails from people, sometimes it takes him a day or two to get back to you due to that. As for being burned by him, there is zero chance of that. You sent money 1 week ago, be patient and I'm sure in a couple of days you goods will show up. TP is a true professional and as we all know his GH is second to none.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws