over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPTROPIN JOURNAL

Spiked into a vein? Losing body fat after 5 days? Ooookay...

have you done GH? I think the biggest load of crap ever shoveled was that GH takes months to work. Within hours of the first injection your IGF levels are elevated and it is working!

have you done GH? I think the biggest load of crap ever shoveled was that GH takes months to work. Within hours of the first injection your IGF levels are elevated and it is working!

The more I read your posts- especially on the other thread- I really am convinced you are ignorant on this topic and I hope noone follows your advice its just irresponsible. Read his bottom posts (if he does not delete them on this thread) Oh and on top of that he now claims to have a Medical Practice.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ors/65724-im-vs-sub-q-vs-iv-use-peptides.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not taking anyone's side here but it is true that IGF levels are immediately raised after a shot of GH IV, and IM and subq IGF levels still rapidly increase quickly for a few hours depending on the dose. While IGF levels are high, if insulin levels are low, that will lead to fat burning.

strongrhino you are crazy man you are pounding insults away at me like you are on meth!!!! take her easy brother ;)

All because I said I IV my GH based on advice (from this board Phil hernon and 123CCTV) that it increases the effectiveness.

Just leave it be little buddy. Read research and learn. Then make intelligent choices for yourself. Great that ya got up from 119#. Really congrats man.

rips

would you stack these with test? how would that work? interesting read!!

Started rips today,you guys are right tp is the man good T/A.I will give an update,been on test and now adding rips,but I am an old guy 48.

Started rips today,you guys are right tp is the man good T/A.I will give an update,been on test and now adding rips,but I am an old guy 48.

Im an old gut too- 42 you will love em. how much you runnin? My suggestion for what its worth is 2 a day no sides at all.

2IUs it is.I,ve been reading alot and that seems to be the starting #.I will stay ther for a while then go up

Just be patient. 6 months minimum.. Then your life changes forever- for the better. Hope ya subq. Proven best method. Congrats on your first step keep us posted on progress- zero sides on 2. Im moving to 3 tomorrow. Another month 4. Slow and right way. Let YOUR body adapt brotha.

I'm in no hurry,subq for sure.I'll keep you guts posted on progress

Just be patient. 6 months minimum.. Then your life changes forever- for the better. Hope ya subq. Proven best method. Congrats on your first step keep us posted on progress- zero sides on 2. Im moving to 3 tomorrow. Another month 4. Slow and right way. Let YOUR body adapt brotha.

I get very numb hands on 2.5IU IV/day. I'm bumping up to 7.5IU IV (3 doses) PWO soon with slin. One 2.5IU morning, one 2.5IU pre-workout, one 2.5IU pwo. Nothing on off-days.

Lots of sides, good and bad. 5 pound weight gain in two weeks (intramuscular water weight). Strength up. Muscles fuller. Harder. Leaner. Only problem is massive craving for carbs (more than I need!).

The numb hands I have to shake out and get blood to flow into them with gravity (by sitting up in bed). sometimes it takes 3-4 minutes for them to come un-numb..

Last edited:
I get very numb hands on 2.5IU IV/day. I'm bumping up to 7.5IU IV (3 doses) PWO soon with slin. One 2.5IU morning, one 2.5IU pre-workout, one 2.5IU pwo. Nothing on off-days.

Lots of sides, good and bad. 5 pound weight gain in two weeks (intramuscular water weight). Strength up. Muscles fuller. Harder. Leaner. Only problem is massive craving for carbs (more than I need!).

The numb hands I have to shake out and get blood to flow into them with gravity (by sitting up in bed). sometimes it takes 3-4 minutes for them to come un-numb..

Thats a large dose for a guy who weighs #119. Especially if you are IV ing it. Be careful and do some research! Do you have access to medical literature in your country? If not hit me up ill be glad to help ya. And please use a clean new needle every time ya stick it in your vein! Filtering may be a good idea as well. Watch for any abcesses or fever ya dont want anything systemic. Oh- but your and EMT so you know what to look for.

Still can't get over this! Ya its working on some level i suppose but results (visible) and other benefits do take about 6 months to really start visibly showing.

Last edited:
are you questioning whether IGF levels are elevated within hours of one shot of GH? Why else would we take GH PWO if it were not for this fact?

btw, you following me around this board is getting creepy man. Not sure what your deal is but its kinda getting to a point where you're making a fool out of yourself. I wouldnt have a problem with you if you decided to talk to me straight and without making lies about me (ie saying I lied about being a doctor...wtf?? Or, saying I weigh 119 pounds). Its getting old man, just back off please if you cant be cordial. Please.

Creepy is someone making false claims about credenials who JUST started hgh a week ago proclaiming to be an expert and giving dangerous advise. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU- ON BOARD ONE MONTHAnd yes IGF-1 levels are very temporarily raised post HGH administration. So what? One wont see any results for 6 months. Do ya use a Tourniquet when ya IV?

Last edited:
What happened to luvmuhroids the OP why did he stop posting.I would love to hear an update.Is he still on rips,makes me wonder what happened

I took to much riptropin and my arms are to big to type now I've become so large with muscles lol

I think I've posted up enough for now. You can watch my progress through my competing on rip's but I wont be up for show until next year.
What happened to luvmuhroids the OP why did he stop posting.I would love to hear an update.Is he still on rips,makes me wonder what happened

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131