over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPTROPIN JOURNAL

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wow these are real nice I have to say first off!!! Very attractive all around kit with box and plastic inside container to hold the vials firm in place. Been while since I seen a nice professional box and label. Im so used to the white plain box with no label blue tops.

This came fast ******* shipping 2 days. The box is very explanatory with exp date, Mgf date, and Batch number on it with descriptive details all over it. The vials are very well put together with thick blue tops and a XX logo on the top. The labels are very nice with Exp and Batch number on them.

The wafer inside is definitely vacuum sealed and held to the bottom that I like. Not broken up at all. I also noted the bonding dissolved much faster using bacteriostatic water than my blue tops. Almost instantly the material dissolved I didnt have to role the vial.

I like the whole thing so far. If anyone knows me here I am a HGH nut. Go back into my threads and I run 10, 20, even 30iu's. I bounce around all the time from one brand to another just to try them all out.

This summer I ran the blue pens 30iu's each then switched to blue top vials. I ran 10 to 15iu's every day this entire summer. I always do a 5/5 split or 5/10 split. I am now running 10ius of Riptropin.

I will let you all know how it goes and how I feel on these.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I look like this year. Shelby can verify this if anyone doubts the photo's. He was at this show. I competed in a bench press contest and a show this year.

Attachments

• DDDSC_5285 (2).jpg
    DDDSC_5285 (2).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,584
  • DDDSC_4964 (2).jpg
    DDDSC_4964 (2).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,333
Last edited:
Looking great - Thick like a Brick!

Btw thanks for the 1st post info, very informative

What I look like this year. Shelby can verify this if anyone doubts the photo's. He was at this show. I competed in a bench press contest and a show this year.

Looking good LMR! you have leaned up a lot since the last pics I saw of you a few years ago. What was your weight in these pics?

Wow these are real nice I have to say first off!!! Very attractive all around kit with box and plastic inside container to hold the vials firm in place. Been while since I seen a nice professional box and label. Im so used to the white plain box with no label blue tops.

This came fast ******* shipping 2 days. The box is very explanatory with exp date, Mgf date, and Batch number on it with descriptive details all over it. The vials are very well put together with thick blue tops and a XX logo on the top. The labels are very nice with Exp and Batch number on them.

The wafer inside is definitely vacuum sealed and held to the bottom that I like. Not broken up at all. I also noted the bonding dissolved much faster using bacteriostatic water than my blue tops. Almost instantly the material dissolved I didnt have to role the vial.
I like the whole thing so far. If anyone knows me here I am a HGH nut. Go back into my threads and I run 10, 20, even 30iu's. I bounce around all the time from one brand to another just to try them all out.

This summer I ran the blue pens 30iu's each then switched to blue top vials. I ran 10 to 15iu's every day this entire summer. I always do a 5/5 split or 5/10 split. I am now running 10ius of Riptropin.

I will let you all know how it goes and how I feel on these.

I was always led to believe this was a bad sign and that good HGH should take a while to dissolve, is this incorrect?

You think so? I never heard of this. Could it be the bonding material?
I was always led to believe this was a bad sign and that good HGH should take a while to dissolve, is this incorrect?

Thanks for the props! Came in at SuperHeavy 232lb
Looking good LMR! you have leaned up a lot since the last pics I saw of you a few years ago. What was your weight in these pics?

Im curious to see your feedback. Im a GH junkie and tried Rips from Homer in the past and they were excellent. They were similar to "real" hygetropins. I was always afraid to try anyone else's rips but his b/c his come straight from the factory where everyone else "says" they get theirs from the factory. But it seems like the sponsor here is pretty legit so i'd like to see your results on those rips.

The powder inside is majority a filler ( very small portion inside is actual gh). so it depends on the formulation of the filler if it will desolve faster or slower. It has no bearing on the quality of the gh.
Infact a few things came up while talking to the co.
Firstly they mentioned that in Chinese formulation of the gh supplied to the hospitals has faster dissolving filler . This the doctors in china like better. But for the international formulation they told me that these special batches have a slightly different type of filler inside which takes a bit more time for dissolution. But the quality of the product is not compromised in either case.
Second another interesting thing they said was that one should not go by how much powder is inside the vial. The quantity of powder can be changed to more or less but that does not mean there is less amount of gh in it. Infact their other specifications of gh they produce ( 4ius 8ius and 2ius) all have about the same amount of powder in it. So the quantity of powder does not necessrily corelate to quantity of Somatropin in the vial..

Last edited:
Im using legit hygetropins and the powder takes longer to dissolve than many blue tops i've used. Def not an issue at all.

Great thread bro so I've subscribed to it, look forward to hearing more. :headbang:

Little side note here about theprovider:

I just placed an order for that sale for another one. In my opinion, so far emails and communication as well as his attitude towards me is very good. Talks to you like his buddy and answers same day usually in a few hours. Definitely he is sitting around working consistently at his job. I notice he is always here on this board as well, night and day, chiming in on threads that pertain to him. That's a bonus we all like Im sure.

So day one he is on an A+ grade

Last edited:

I just placed an order for that sale for another one. In my opinion, so far emails and communication as well as his attitude towards me is very good. Talks to you like his buddy and answers same day usually in a few hours. Definitely he is sitting around working consistently at his job. I notice he is always here on this board as well, night and day, chiming in on threads that pertain to him. That's a bonus we all like Im sure.

Agreed. I just bought some kits from him. Good guy, and fast communication.

My thoughts exactly upon inspecting the product. It looks like something you would get out of a pharmacy.

100% Certainty

Unless you know you have a great product, you would never make a free trial offer like this. I'm going to buy some myself. At least I'll know it's the real thing. What's that worth?

The powder inside is majority a filler ( very small portion inside is actual gh). so it depends on the formulation of the filler if it will desolve faster or slower. It has no bearing on the quality of the gh.
Infact a few things came up while talking to the co.
Firstly they mentioned that in Chinese formulation of the gh supplied to the hospitals has faster dissolving filler . This the doctors in china like better. But for the international formulation they told me that these special batches have a slightly different type of filler inside which takes a bit more time for dissolution. But the quality of the product is not compromised in either case.
Second another interesting thing they said was that one should not go by how much powder is inside the vial. The quantity of powder can be changed to more or less but that does not mean there is less amount of gh in it. Infact their other specifications of gh they produce ( 4ius 8ius and 2ius) all have about the same amount of powder in it. So the quantity of powder does not necessrily corelate to quantity of Somatropin in the vial..

Thanks for clearing that up, I've believed that myth for years. :banghead:

Totally agree with the above, excellent communication, as good as anyone I have dealt with. If the quality of the product matches the service I'll be very happy.

Unless you know you have a great product, you would never make a free trial offer like this. I'm going to buy some myself. At least I'll know it's the real thing. What's that worth?

Exactly. A sales rep wouldnt spend that type of money trying to get his product out there, better known, and more talked about by the users here unless he is confident in it and planning to be here a while.
I think he carries other brands as well but seems to realy beleive in the Riptropins Quality. I understand what your saying and thought that myself.

Looking good LMR and thanks for the feedback so far.
Curious to hear your opinion on these Vs the other brands available at this time.

Thanks for the log LMR...I'm running the pinwheel Hyges right now, will be switching up to the Riptropins this coming week.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws