mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - strip club bouncer kidnaps, assaults, robs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been arrested...once...does that make me a badass?:p
the arrest didn't stick and I have no record though so i am happy.

If anyone does not think there is a double standard, they are living in a fantasy world or they are black. Clear, right?

Racism is perpetuated primarily by the folks that are crying racism.

Racism is perpetuated when you have groups that intentionally shove their race down our (white folks) throats. African-American Heritage Month....Womans history month, Asian-Pacific heritage month, Hispanic heritage month, Native American Heritage Month. Do we really need these? our history books and our schools to a great enough job making sure these groups get props for what wonderful things that they have added to make the U.S. THE United states. But me...I get one fuckin' day.:rolleyes: St. Patty's day isn't even used as a day for education but as an excuse to paint everything green and get plastered. How do you think that makes me feel. such a negative connotation about Irish-Americans I think.:eek:
Hell, these days if you are White, God-fearing and Straight...you may as well be a lepper since you will get no attention from anyone.

Anyway. I thought I would have a bit of fun with this topic now that it has gotten out of hand. I am suprised it hasn't been locked down or deleted and I know the Mods have done before with topics like this. Heck...I made a thread of how I am embarrassed that America is the fattest country in the world and that one got deleted by a mod. But racism is so fun to read and talk about so this one stayed and generated many pages of bickering and arguing and hatred. folks like you that like to bicker about racism and are glued to the TV sets and YouTube when a race issue comes up are the ones that help keep racism going.....I bet many of you guys love Jersey Shore too.

I like what BigEnough said "Nothing personal guys... It's a great topic. I'm off to learn something about BB now!"
TTFN!!

EXACTLY. Why isnt there a White History month. Or can you imagine a WET(white entertainment television) since there's a BET. Ohh or how about one single collage scholarship program for whites. Or shit, even a movie like Colored Girls, Can you imagine a movie called White Girls about white womens lives. All of that, would cause such an uproar and a bunch of babies whining and calling it racist. If you look up the definition of "double standard" in the dictionary it should be "WET" network gets sued and riots occur, BET perfectly acceptable.

When i retire im going to look into setting up scholarship programs to help out white's only. They have hispanic and black scholarships and pretty much every other race. Whites are getting the shaft and im shocked nobody has set up white only scholarships by now. I cant even begin to count all the women i know who were denied from nursing school b/c they dont speak spanish. WTF This is america. ONE LANGUAGE.

Last edited:
EXACTLY. Why isnt there a White History month. Or can you imagine a WET(white entertainment television) since there's a BET. Ohh or how about one single collage scholarship program for whites. Or shit, even a movie like Colored Girls, Can you imagine a movie called White Girls about white womens lives. All of that, would cause such an uproar and a bunch of babies whining and calling it racist. If you look up the definition of "double standard" in the dictionary it should be "WET" network gets sued and riots occur, BET perfectly acceptable.

When i retire im going to look into setting up scholarship programs to help out white's only. They have hispanic and black scholarships and pretty much every other race. Whites are getting the shaft and im shocked nobody has set up white only scholarships by now. I cant even begin to count all the women i know who were denied from nursing school b/c they dont speak spanish. WTF This is america. ONE LANGUAGE.

There are white male and female scolarship funds... Believe it or not, It's true!

BET was founded by a black guy, Robert Johnson. He eventually sold it to MTV Networks whose parent company is Viacom.Technically it's "owned" by white people.

Bitching about spanish being a requirment to get in to a nursing program is just beyond me... It's not all nursing programs first and second it's not just some conspiracy against white people... You can be mexican or any race and not know spanish and get denied to a program. It's called pre req's, Every program has them, Maybe they should've paid attention?

You're doing all of this crying about other races crying but what exactly are you doing? Instead of pointing fingers, Maybe you should look at yourself? If you're treated so unfair, The airports never close... Just an idea!

They have hispanic and black scholarships and pretty much every other race.

I remember early in college when a coworker (black female) was looking a list of scholarships. She told me to take a look at the list, and when I did, my face lit up because I qualified for several of the scholarships. She then told me that the they were for blacks only. :eek:

Oh well, no big deal.

I cant even begin to count all the women i know who were denied from nursing school b/c they dont speak spanish. WTF This is america. ONE LANGUAGE.

When I lived in Shanghai, after only three months I could already speak Chinese at the survival level, but only because I put in the effort. I don't understand the thought process of immigrants who don't speak English, no matter where they come from.

There are white male and female scolarship funds... Believe it or not, It's true!

BET was founded by a black guy, Robert Johnson. He eventually sold it to MTV Networks whose parent company is Viacom.Technically it's "owned" by white people.

Bitching about spanish being a requirment to get in to a nursing program is just beyond me... It's not all nursing programs first and second it's not just some conspiracy against white people... You can be mexican or any race and not know spanish and get denied to a program. It's called pre req's, Every program has them, Maybe they should've paid attention?

You're doing all of this crying about other races crying but what exactly are you doing? Instead of pointing fingers, Maybe you should look at yourself? If you're treated so unfair, The airports never close... Just an idea!

Its not just the pre-reqs. In CA, your resume is basically shoved off to the side if you dont speak spanish. Now thats fucking bullshit. Try doing your pre-reqs for a foreign language and picking something other than spanish and it would have been a big waste of time. They call it a pre-req so they dont get sued for saying "if you dont speak a language not of this country, you wont get hired"

Its not just the pre-reqs. In CA, your resume is basically shoved off to the side if you dont speak spanish. Now thats fucking bullshit. Try doing your pre-reqs for a foreign language and picking something other than spanish and it would have been a big waste of time. They call it a pre-req so they dont get sued for saying "if you dont speak a language not of this country, you wont get hired"

I don't get it....isn't English the primary language of America? has something changed in the past 20 years I have been gone? no wonder there are so many ex-pats like me around the world!

Viacom is owned by Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein) He is a Jew, and Jews are not White. Jews are 2% of the US population, they own almost every hollywood studio and Media network, Newspaper, publishing houses etc.. Real Whites have almost zero representation in Hollywood, TV or Media.

BTW, MTV is about as anti white as you could possibly get, typical of Jewish owned productions.

Last edited:
You're represented. Jackass is on MTV! :D I kid. I kid! This thread has taken an, shall we say, "interesting" turn.

Viacom is owned by Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein) He is a Jew, and Jews are not White. Jews are 2% of the US population, they own almost every hollywood studio and Media network, Newspaper, publishing houses etc.. Real Whites have almost zero representation in Hollywood, TV or Media.

BTW, MTV is about as anti white as you could possibly get, typical of Jewish owned productions.

that is entirely dependant on what kind of Jew they are.
Ashkenazi jews are white non semetic
Sephardic/Mizrahim jews are semetic(middle eastern origins)
Ethiopian Jews are black(also known as Falasha)

that is entirely dependant on what kind of Jew they are.
Ashkenazi jews are white non semetic
Sephardic/Mizrahim jews are semetic(middle eastern origins)
Ethiopian Jews are black(also known as Falasha)

Askenazis are a Mixture of European and Mongoloid(Asiatic) genetics. Many of them may look White, but they surely cant be considered White. They are something different entirely, and they hate Non Jews to no end. To class them as White would be to say that they feel kinship with normal Whites and they are out for the best interest of normal Whites, which couldnt be further from the truth.

Askenazis are a Mixture of European and Mongoloid(Asiatic) genetics. Many of them may look White, but they surely cant be considered White. They are something different entirely, and they hate Non Jews to no end. To class them as White would be to say that they feel kinship with normal Whites and they are out for the best interest of normal Whites, which couldnt be further from the truth.

Honest question bro... I'm not even trying to be an ass... Can you explain to me what you would consider normal white or which white people are considered pure white?

Honest question bro... I'm not even trying to be an ass... Can you explain to me what you would consider normal white or which white people are considered pure white?

If you are from England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany,Austria, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia,Lithuania, Estonia, Croatia,Serbia, Belarus, Chech republic, etc., and you are White and not a Jew then you are White. If you were Religious you would be a Christian. Your people are indigenous to Europe, your people are responsible for Western Civilization.

What Im saying is that a Jew is a Jew, and they cannot possibly be classified as White, even if they may technically look white. They are so incredibly different and opposite in so many respects that to label them White is foolish, and shows a total lack of understanding of our world today and history.

I believe that many Blacks view Jews as "just another White person". In doing so they severely limit their understanding of the world and the issues facing humanity.

Lewis Farrakhan understands perfectly that Jews are not "just another White person"

Last edited:
If you are from England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany,Austria, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia,Lithuania, Estonia, Croatia,Serbia, Belarus, Chech republic, etc., and you are White and not a Jew then you are White. If you were Religious you would be a Christian. Your people are indigenous to Europe, your people are responsible for Western Civilization.

What Im saying is that a Jew is a Jew, and they cannot possibly be classified as White, even if they may technically look white. They are so incredibly different and opposite in so many respects that to label them White is foolish, and shows a total lack of understanding of our world today and history.

I believe that many Blacks view Jews as "just another White person". In doing so they severely limit their understanding of the world and the issues facing humanity.

Lewis Farrakhan understands perfectly that Jews are not "just another White person"

You do realize race is not religion right? If a jew has white skin he is white...if a jew has black skin he is black. If a Christian has white skin he is white and so on and so forth. I dont know what school of thought you are trying to pass on here, but it is certainly ignorant. You are going to base skin color on behavior?

Last edited:
Viacom is owned by Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein) He is a Jew, and Jews are not White. Jews are 2% of the US population, they own almost every hollywood studio and Media network, Newspaper, publishing houses etc.. Real Whites have almost zero representation in Hollywood, TV or Media.BTW, MTV is about as anti white as you could possibly get, typical of Jewish owned productions.

Seriously brother....what does this mean?

I really thought these views died with the dinosours??

I don't get it....isn't English the primary language of America? has something changed in the past 20 years I have been gone? no wonder there are so many ex-pats like me around the world!

It is, but some take the term "melting pot" way too liberal. English is the language of America. Speak it or get the fuck out. No other country in the world would accept all this bullshit. No where. Ohhhh god and this crap about cali once being mexico COME ON. ok once europe was asia too, blah blah blah. Well guess what, once a long time ago it was ok to rape women if your a big ass caveman and cut off heads if your a king. Times change, we evolved and now have rules. Follow them or leave this country as were already full enough.

When I lived in Shanghai, after only three months I could already speak Chinese at the survival level, but only because I put in the effort. I don't understand the thought process of immigrants who don't speak English, no matter where they come from.

Exactly. I find it borderline disrespectful when someone lives in another country for years and doesn't bother to learn the language at least at a remedial level.
(for the record, I'm an American living abroad)

Exactly. I find it borderline disrespectful when someone lives in another country for years and doesn't bother to learn the language at least at a remedial level.
(for the record, I'm an American living abroad)

same here. been in japan forwever, but luckily get to use English most of the time dealing with the US and other Americans/Aussies/Kiwis/Brits, and what have you, here. probably why my language skills are intermediate for speaking and still novice for reading/writing. heck, most computer speak is in English...just japanized. PasoCon= personal computer, Mazaboodo=Motherboard.

If you are from England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany,Austria, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia,Lithuania, Estonia, Croatia,Serbia, Belarus, Chech republic, etc., and you are White and not a Jew then you are White. If you were Religious you would be a Christian. Your people are indigenous to Europe, your people are responsible for Western Civilization. What Im saying is that a Jew is a Jew, and they cannot possibly be classified as White, even if they may technically look white. They are so incredibly different and opposite in so many respects that to label them White is foolish, and shows a total lack of understanding of our world today and history.

There are many more races also responsible for Western Civilization. I don't even care to know where you came up with this idea! America is great because of it's diversity...

It is, but some take the term "melting pot" way too liberal. English is the language of America. Speak it or get the fuck out. No other country in the world would accept all this bullshit. No where. Ohhhh god and this crap about cali once being mexico COME ON. ok once europe was asia too, blah blah blah. Well guess what, once a long time ago it was ok to rape women if your a big ass caveman and cut off heads if your a king. Times change, we evolved and now have rules. Follow them or leave this country as were already full enough.

haha was that a joke? This isn't Nazi Germany! Guess what, There aren't "rules" that say you have to know English to live here! People like you still live in this counrty? I though everyone was just a little cultured at least by now in the U.S.

You do realize race is not religion right? If a jew has white skin he is white...if a jew has black skin he is black. If a Christian has white skin he is white and so on and so forth. I dont know what school of thought you are trying to pass on here, but it is certainly ignorant. You are going to base skin color on behavior?

Actually bro,

Most Jews consider themselves as part of a Race. To move to Israel, a person can be an atheist but if they can prove their jewish ancestry they are welcome and encouraged to move there. In Israel, It is the law of the land that a Jew can non marry a non jew, I.E muslim/chrisitan/Korean/German or someone of non jewish decent.

There are alot of companies online who do genetic testing for people who are intersted in their heritage. For example, a person can donate a sample of their spit and have it analayzed and they will send you a report back discussing what parts of the world your ancestors came from and the reports also show how closely related certain races of people are to one another.

for example if you visit DNA Tribes Personal Genetic Analysis ; which is one of many sites out there who provide this service. they give example tests of what you can expect if you utilize their services. You can see from the sample results that most Europeans are highly related to each other from a genetic standpoint. However, people who are jewish and whose ancestors have lived according to jewish law (only mix with other jews). are shown to have a much more "unique" genetic makeup.

If you look at the test results below you can see what I mean. Take a look at the website and compare these results to other Europeans. You will see that Jews stand out as the most unique racial group.
DNA Tribes Personal Genetic Analysis

It is worth noting that to be an S.S soldier in Germany during WWII, a person had to prove their German Ancestry 7 generations back. Such racial scrutinity is frowned upon in today modern socieity. However, to become a cohen, in Israel, (TODAY) if it can be shown that you have one drop of non jewish blood, then you are not allowed to part of this priestly class,

Here is an article from Israel, explaining this.
Not Jewish enough to marry a Cohen - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

In terms of Race, it becomes an irrelevant point as to whether they are or are not because most of them view themselves as Jews. not White. Not European, but Jews. This is what Judaism preaches and this certainly is what MOST Jews believe. And this has been the biggest cause of the discrimiation against them throughout history. They live as a unique, proud, intelligent group of people amongst other peoples and other nations and do not assimilate into the country in which they dwell and their loyalties lie first with the jewish people and Israel and not with America, Germany, or which ever country they happen to be in. They are in essense a nation of people who live amongst other nations. Even though the entire country of Palestine was stolen from the Palestinians so that they could have their alleged Biblical homeland back, many still choose to live elsewhere.

Tank is correct,
Viacom is owned by Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein) He is a Jew.And Jews dominate news outlets, hollywood and are the largest contributors to politcal candidates.

Sometimes there is resentment for them because Jewish Groups have led the fight for Diversity, Multiculturalism and tolerance. It is to the point, that countries and people must accept their ethnic and cultural demise because to not do so makes you evil. Most countries in America and Europe are set to be become non white and non christian by the year 2050.

Some people raise the question that if this is good for America and the West, why is it not good for Jews and for Israel regarding the Palestinians? After all, Jews have been the biggest influence on political correctness over the past 100 years.

Isn't there just a smudge of hypocrisy going on here?

Here is a great video. Please verify the information contained with in.

YouTube - How Zionists Divide and Conquer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner