over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram test

Its been said but its always individual so try it and see how you feel.

To me its crazy when guys say they get sides on 750 test or whatever, I had bad acne the first time I went to that but it got better and I've actually had less sides as the doses have increased, same thing with any gyno issue.

When you guys say that you can't handle the sides what are you referring to in particular?

A number of years back, I did 1,200 Mg of Test C a week, along with 600 Mg of Deca.
Played Hell Dialing in my AI for a few weeks, starting taking some Proviron with it, and that helped.
I agree with the above posters, knock that T-3 Dose down................ JP
P.S.
Definitely keep a Journal !

Man Proviron complements deca so well it is truly incredible. It helps libido and mood being the two most prominent things. I would call it an essential in deca cycles. :cool:

When you guys say that you can't handle the sides what are you referring to in particular?
I'm interested to hear this as well, as I have a feeling it will vary from person to person.

I know I got a bit of lethargy and anxiety at higher doses. I think the latter was due to me being paranoid about running higher doses lol.

Never really had sides on 700mg test but never tried 1g

I have never run 1g of test before, highest was 750. I have been off for 5 months, and I want to run 1g of test, 50mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, along with t3, and of course 25mg of Aromasin eod. Is 25mg eod enough or overkill? Will 1 gram of test work well enough to still build new muscle, while taking 150 t3 a day? What do you guys think?

I have ran some absolutely utterly moronic dosages of gear, in all my years the return yielded more sides compared.. I will stress that at 1250mgs of Test "ALONE" I feel like a bull dozer, I'm in straight beast mode, the moment I ever added more compounds with the high dose of test the quality of life diminished and quick..1g - 1250 I would only hang for about 12 weeks, because by the 9-10th week you'll start to feel lethargic and the increased appetite that you would get at first and lasts a good while, will slowly slip away..

People are to fast to ask who's who and what did he run, in lieu ask how they felt over all and brake it down in time frames.. You'll see that a lot of people end up feeling like holy hell after a while..By theory and on paper everything we can think of looks like an amazing combo, but be real, what do you really expect to get from it?

from your estro levels, to other cellular groups and secretions, it may be more of a fuss, plus the clens in the mix, the high dose test your thyroid will be tossed out of function, and to boot you wanna toss in drol if I read that correctly..

If you want to get the most out of your test, run it with some mast, and toss inyour orals, but keep the test between 200-400 with the mast, they work great together and complimentary is an understatement..

if you're hell bent, run everything at the dosages you want and pull some bloods around week 10-12, I bet it may open your eyes to some things you never considered!

BTW dont toss in T3 or T4 unless you bloods indicate you're low..

Last edited:
I've been using steroids since '95 and all I run is testosterone and anadrol. I'm a Canadian and a buddy of mine, IFBB pro (I know I know coming from Canadian that doesn't mean much), runs about 2-3 grams of testosterone + as much growth as he can afford and is the biggest dude I know (when he is clean and not partying).

A typical cycle for me was 250mg test six days a week with 100mg of anadrol post workout. At my best I was 5'6" 225lbs not ripped or anything but some thigh separation and squatting 5 plates raw for few sets for a few reps.

I've been using steroids since '95 and all I run is testosterone and anadrol. I'm a Canadian and a buddy of mine, IFBB pro (I know I know coming from Canadian that doesn't mean much), runs about 2-3 grams of testosterone + as much growth as he can afford and is the biggest dude I know (when he is clean and not partying).

A typical cycle for me was 250mg test six days a week with 100mg of anadrol post workout. At my best I was 5'6" 225lbs not ripped or anything but some thigh separation and squatting 5 plates raw for few sets for a few reps.
Antoine Vaillant? [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Antoine Vaillant? [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hah like anyone needs to even guess wit that one he totally name dropped there.

Tho I respect Canadian Ifbb pros way more only having 1 pro qualifier a year till as of recent I believe.

He'll look at Ron partlow, not saying hes a good bodybuilder but what was it like 15 years on the national level before turning pro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131