over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did using more then a gram do ?

I can’t tell if you’re serious here
I am serious. It's just how my brain works. Ill pick someone's brain who is working the heavy bag at the local 24hr fitness(or whereve). I'll take their response and apply it to my own training.
I do the same with all my interests. Better living through 'bio hacking' is another interest of mine.
I like to see if guys weigh out positives and negatives of the doses they use.
Im also interested in how certain compounds and doses affect others.
I know that goes against board rules or if it annoys the all knowing gurus.. but oh well. I'll continue to ask. And I'll continue to learn.
Im also open to throwing down a bet/money agains anyone in my age range showing that I can meet the same body fat level.. out lift.. out box.. whatever. I'm game. I just don't ask questions just to ask. I take what I can and apply accordingly. And I'm confident enough to put money on it.

I am serious. It's just how my brain works. Ill pick someone's brain who is working the heavy bag at the local 24hr fitness(or whereve). I'll take their response and apply it to my own training.
I do the same with all my interests. Better living through 'bio hacking' is another interest of mine.
I like to see if guys weigh out positives and negatives of the doses they use.
Im also interested in how certain compounds and doses affect others.
I know that goes against board rules or if it annoys the all knowing gurus.. but oh well. I'll continue to ask. And I'll continue to learn.
Im also open to throwing down a bet/money agains anyone in my age range showing that I can meet the same body fat level.. out lift.. out box.. whatever. I'm game. I just don't ask questions just to ask. I take what I can and apply accordingly. And I'm confident enough to put money on it.
1st. 8DA58C5C-1FAE-4EDE-843A-329DA46EC981.gif

2nd. The reason i asked if you were serious is because i thought you were joking.
Do you expect that 500mg may throw off or reduce libido ?
Seems more isn't better in terms of libido when test dose is increased.
But then again some will sacrifice libido for increased muscle. Just curious to hear your perspective and/or others.
What are you basing this on

3rd. Is it a prerequisite that you mention your age in every other post you make? Every third?
and how exactly can anyone ever tell what your bodyfat is?! We going on the honor system here? Because you have never and told me personally that you will never post a picture. You need to chill

1st. View attachment 179906

2nd. The reason i asked if you were serious is because i thought you were joking.

What are you basing this on

3rd. Is it a prerequisite that you mention your age in every other post you make? Every third?
and how exactly can anyone ever tell what your bodyfat is?! We going on the honor system here? Because you have never and told me personally that you will never post a picture. You need to chill
3rd.

Unnecessary.

I am watching you.

If you think that tren does not protect the muscles better than other steroids, then make a cut with and without tren - you will see what the difference is

The second complete stupidity "estrogen will not hinder fat burning or accelerate its accumulation" - then why do women have such a huge problem peeling glutes and hamstrings...?

anyway, the same with bodybuilders who like mega high test and often lead it to the very end of preparation - they are never peeled to the bone
I may be completely wrong here, and I hope someone who knows chimes in, I read somewhere way back that estrogen affects fat patterns on the body, but doesn't hinder fat burning per se. Something was said about estrogen actually helping fat mobilization for energy, so estrogen is actually lipolytic, which might become important when caring for an infant. Then there was some theoretical thoughts on SERMs touched on by Dan Duchaine if I recall correctly. Before AIs, and even today sometimes, some bodybuilders used tamoxifen for contest prep to "burn fat" and FBBs used it because it seemingly helped the lower body in females to drop fat. But since tamoxifen is basically an estrogen, with differing effects depending on different bodily tissues, sometimes displacing stronger endogenous estrogen such as in breast tissue, or as an estrogen in promoting bone tissue (or the brain, where it's assumed Clomid causes emotional instability because you're feeding your brain estrogen), the question was whether it was helping fat burning by being an estrogen agonist instead of an antiestrogen. Maybe someone here knows more about estrogen and lipolysis etc, I'd be interested. But as you say, bodybuilders, most of them, seem to feel AIs promote a leaner body as well as a dryer look and we assume it's obviously because estrogen makes you fat and watery but maybe there's more nuance there.

Also, I just googled, and it's said, "Fluid retention, or edema, is a common side effect of tamoxifen that may cause weight gain" but bodybuilders seem to think it does the opposite in contest prep, never saw someone say they smoothed over due to Nolva but maybe in contest prep you might not notice even if it promotes some water retention.

I may be completely wrong here, and I hope someone who knows chimes in, I read somewhere way back that estrogen affects fat patterns on the body, but doesn't hinder fat burning per se. Something was said about estrogen actually helping fat mobilization for energy, so estrogen is actually lipolytic, which might become important when caring for an infant. Then there was some theoretical thoughts on SERMs touched on by Dan Duchaine if I recall correctly. Before AIs, and even today sometimes, some bodybuilders used tamoxifen for contest prep to "burn fat" and FBBs used it because it seemingly helped the lower body in females to drop fat. But since tamoxifen is basically an estrogen, with differing effects depending on different bodily tissues, sometimes displacing stronger endogenous estrogen such as in breast tissue, or as an estrogen in promoting bone tissue (or the brain, where it's assumed Clomid causes emotional instability because you're feeding your brain estrogen), the question was whether it was helping fat burning by being an estrogen agonist instead of an antiestrogen. Maybe someone here knows more about estrogen and lipolysis etc, I'd be interested. But as you say, bodybuilders, most of them, seem to feel AIs promote a leaner body as well as a dryer look and we assume it's obviously because estrogen makes you fat and watery but maybe there's more nuance there.

Also, I just googled, and it's said, "Fluid retention, or edema, is a common side effect of tamoxifen that may cause weight gain" but bodybuilders seem to think it does the opposite in contest prep, never saw someone say they smoothed over due to Nolva but maybe in contest prep you might not notice even if it promotes some water retention.
I think it's pointless to go into such details - something works and it's good - why overthink when you have a good effect

Was this what you were thinking of? Charles Poliquin biosignature

Attachments

• 1690554111079.png
    1690554111079.png
    890.4 KB · Views: 47
I have only used 1 gram of test in a cycle once in my life.

By far the best I have ever looked.

At 26
I ran 1g tren E, 1g deca , 1.2 test e
Ungodly strong , big and full as a fucking house , couldn’t wipe my own ass. Would literally fall asleep if I stopped moving , was intolerable at the end. Once sex started kicking my ass I stopped….never mind the other sides
Dieted like shit, bloated but looked like the hulk.

any With my experience every injectable compound works far better over a gram. You just have to deal with the side effects. The largest courses Iv ran with several compounds over a gram I was my heaviest and largest and strongest but I was fairly lethargic and was a ticking time bomb 24/7. The more you take the better they will probably work but youl be knee deep in side effects some of which are really nasty and possibly permanent. But it’s everyone is different. But every guy Iv talked to know or trained with using grams were all very impressively built and strong as an ape. Some are already dead very young. But most are still doing it many years later

I respect your experience
Though this is not a fair point

we cannot reach conclusions based on this because women have so much about them that is different. Most importantly, they grow up in a high estrogen / low test environment and their entire genetic makeup
is different. A women given a man's trt dose of testosterone will not begin to look or function like a male. She will become more masculine, yes. But a women who has as much test as a regular guy is a very very different person compared to a male because she did not have high test during her developmental period.

Same with a fully developed man who has high estrogen for a period of 20 weeks. HE will not at all function in any manner similar to a female
You obviously haven't been around in the trenches long enough, for the most part super lean guys usually have very low estrogen, and suffer the usual side effects. And fatter guys, like me🤣 usually have higher estrogen levels, and again suffer the usual high estro sides

The compounds used make a MASSIVE difference. 200mg tren does for to me than any dose of test. That might sound silly and sure higher test would enable me to grow more but in regards to just how I look on that cycle the small dose of tren is miles better. High primo doesn't do a great deal to me and it's a nice addition and helps create solid gains but just another example of going higher in dose and not having a massive effect on me.

I honestly don't notice much difference from going up in doses and for most things the higher doses go against me and I start to feel and look worse. I have posted some of my best pics on here on 500mg total gear and others I was on closer to 1.5g gear. If using compounds/doses that suit me I get increased results as I get higher and my sweet spot in probably about 1.5g. Although it's not like going from 1g to 1.5g creates 10 more pounds for me.

I know many who say the more I took of x compound the better and better I got and I wish that was the case for me. I have tried close to 2 grams of test and I genuinely felt and looked worse from it. It does nothing for me. Higher deca is great for me but 1g is plenty and laws of diminishing returns comes into play. Deca is one of the only things that doesn't make me feel like crap at higher doses.

For me it's usually a balancing act and picking a few compounds at small-moderate doses for optimal results and minimal side effects. When I do that I go up to approx 1.5g and get much more there than I would with just 1 compound. I am not aiming for a particular dose I just use certain doses of certain compounds and I usually end up around there. I couldn't care less if that was 1g, 2g or 3g's but it just seems to be around 1.5g most higher dosed cycles now.

Everyone is so different so what works for us might not work for you. Everyone's response to test is vastly different and many are like me, others are worse and some love it more the higher they go. Plus I don't even get gyno or anything like that I just feel like complete shit on high doses.

My answers at 39 are also vastly different than at 29. When I was younger I could run tren and eq etc. Now I struggle to use both but eq is ok but it doesn't do a great deal to me. Even when I used 900mg when I was young it didn't do anything special to me. I experimented and went up to 1.4g primo and it was nothing incredible for me. I could have got the same effect injecting 20mg tren a daily... not even joking. Literally 14ml and a large amount of money every week compared to 1.4ml weekly and it costing pennies. There is a time and place for many things and I am not saying don't use primo because it can be great for you (many people's fav compound) but just talking about what I personally got from it for that cycle.

Orals are what have given me "wow" gains and that's usually at standard doses. 50-100mg adrol, 30-50mg dbol, 50mg winny, 40-60mg tbol, 40-60mg avar, 10-30mg sdrol etc. These days I can't take the higher side of those ranges but I can use 50mg adrol, 30mg dbol, 50mg winny, 40mg avar and 10mg sdrol. 10-20mg sdrol can transform a physique (plus give bad side effects) and that's a tiny total dose so just another example of compound being more of a factor than total dose.

Everyone is different but if you are not trying to win an open show and be a complete freak I think 1g total is more than enough for good gains. When I try and grow I often go with 600mg test and 400mg deca. I used those sort of doses when I first started. I used double that for my 2nd cycle (1.2g test and 900mg deca so far too much) but later used lower doses. All these years later and looking much better I am back to where I started doses wise. 600mg test and 400mg deca is a typical first cycle all over now but that is plenty imo even for guys more advanced. I personally would add in 200-300mg mast over time and maybe an oral here and there and that's why I usually get to closer to 1.5g in total as those are my main compounds (test, deca and mast).

If I am cutting I can honestly do it with 40-50mg test p and 20-40mg tren a. That's all I need. Sure I can add in 20-40mg mast p and 40-60mg avar and they will help matters but the test and tren is all I need to get the results I want. Others may want to get as freaky as possible so they add in higher doses and more compounds and that's fine too but I have never needed to do that because the difference in look at the end is pretty minimal for me. Well 50mg winny can do wonders when you are lean so there are options but it doesn't make a huge difference to me as long as I have a few compound in at high enough doses. I could throw in 1.5g test and 900mg tren e and I would be a walking anxious wreck so there is no point. When I could take tren the highest I done was 100mg per day but I didn't even last 2 weeks but sure 60-80mg could do wonders but as long as I have some in there I will look my best. Last time I tried it I couldn't use it even at a tiny dose so had to stop.

So for me nothing has shined at over 1g. As stated I wish that wasn't the case. It would be great to use test only and get more from the higher the dose. If that actually happened to me I would have used a much higher total mg than I have but I only feel worse from higher doses. The only thing that really shines is deca for me but I don't think you will get much more using 1.5g compared to 1g and I personally think 600-900mg is plenty. For primo if you like it then that could really shine at over 1g but only because I think it's fairly mild so you need a high dose for it to do it's job. I don't notice much of anything using low doses of primo. Masteron I get anxious at higher doses so I have always just used it as a compliment so 200-400mg per week but I want to use it at closer to 600mg now. Eq is another one that some get really great results using very high doses but again others can barely use 600mg because of anxiety so everyone responds differently. If you are good with eq it's something that could be worth experimenting with higher doses. The highest I have used was 900mg and it was decent but nothing incredible for me and I used that very early on.
This is one of the most accurate post I’ve read on this board. 👍

He may have gained 20 lbs of mostly fat and water in 2 weeks eating massive amounts of food. But no steroid is going to put 20 pounds of lean muscle on you in 2 weeks—especially an anabolic as weak as EQ.
Dbol will absolutely put 20 lbs on you in 2 weeks lol

Dbol will absolutely put 20 lbs on you in 2 weeks lol
D-bol can put 20 pounds of water weight on you in 2 weeks.. lol. I’m talking 20 pounds of lean muscle in only 2 weeks. I’d say Tren puts on lean muscle faster than any other steroid when combined with test.

To answer the OP's original question..... using more than 1gram...got you bigger......... the real question is whether you can handle high dosages. Some guys can do 2,000mg test no problem, others run 500 and have the flu. HEALTH GENETICS...is what separates (or one of the factors, there's a ton that separates) the top guys from your average gym rat running just as much shit. They can handle high dosages no problem..for the most part.

To answer the OP's original question..... using more than 1gram...got you bigger......... the real question is whether you can handle high dosages. Some guys can do 2,000mg test no problem, others run 500 and have the flu. HEALTH GENETICS...is what separates (or one of the factors, there's a ton that separates) the top guys from your average gym rat running just as much shit. They can handle high dosages no problem..for the most part.
I once knew a guy who ran grams of anavar, winstrol and masteron. What a waste lol I told him just man up and use 2 grams of test. You’d look just as good and even more attractive. He was a magazine model who thought way too highly of DHT derivatives. I personally don’t think they’re going to do much especially at high doses

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131