over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10ml test cyp insurance/prescription

wesmantooth

Registered
Sorry for the long post...

Went to fill my generic (Paddock 200mg/ml) 1mlx4 prescription two weeks ago and they only had two bottles. It's happened a lot, and I've read that a lot of you have had issues with getting the generic as well.

So I go last night and try I get two more bottles to finish out the month. They only have one. Won't break it up into smaller increments and give me that one.

Pharmacist says that I should just get my doc to okay a 10ml vial and then they could get insurance to authorize it and give me one of those when that was all they had available. She faxes something over to my doc.

The doc's nurse calls them today and authorizes it and a different pharmacist tells her they won't do that, won't even try to run it through insurance, and says its only good for 28 days and they can't give me more than that.

I called my insurance and they said just have the doc write the prescription for "10ml as one month supply" and they can cover it. This is the way my HCG is. They only have a 10,000iu vial and it's only good for 60 days, so I use what I need and them chunk the rest.

The lady at Walmart won't even try to run it. Even if my insurance says cool and my doc says cool. She says I can't have a 10ml vial and use only 4ml and discard. She says I can't use the 10ml longer than 28 days.

Walgreens pharmacist says it doesn't say anywhere on the bottle that it can't be used longer than 28 days. In fact, the 1ml vials they give me aren't supposed to be for multiple draws, so they are already going against manufacturer's directions in that case.

Since I can't get a 1ml vial on a consistent basis, is the pharmacist right to not try to get me the 10ml vial? Anyone else get prescribed 10ml vials? If so, do you go past 28 days or do you refill monthly? If you have specific places that don't give you trouble, please tell me.

Thanks!

Ive got 10mil botles from walgreens and used for 20 weeks. ins covered mine.

I get 10ml Watson test cyp from my pharm which lasts me 10 weeks and insurance covers it. The pharmacist at your Walgreens is probably just being a dick. You may want to go somewhere else.

F. Walmart !!

I AGREE !! I get 10 ml of Cyp every 5-10 Weeks.. Depends what the Dr. Writes . So if ur Dr. Writes 10 ml . One ml every WHATEVER day or week. The pharmacist is being an asshole. Maybe u have to wait UNTIL you use the 1st dose. Then they can fill, can't write one RX for 4ml an go pick it up in 3 weeks .. Is that the case ? If NOT F'em an go somewhere else. Walmart is a scab non union company anyway !! Lmao :yeahthat:

WHAT ?? If Dr. An insurance AGREE.. Who the hell died an left them in charge. If insurance says YES.. Hell you can F'n throw shit away if u wanted to. NOT That you would. An only last 28 days . If that was true , I'd be doin 10 ML's every 25 days !! ASSHOLES !!! Ugh !!! Lmao

Last edited:
Just talked to the pharmacy manager and they say they can't run it because the 10ml vial could not be used in 28 days. They say it has to be used within a month. I've been going in circles with these people for hours. I have no idea what the problem is.

Just talked to the pharmacy manager and they say they can't run it because the 10ml vial could not be used in 28 days. They say it has to be used within a month. I've been going in circles with these people for hours. I have no idea what the problem is.

Their problem is that they are pharmacists. I haven't met one yet that knows what they are doing. They only care about making sure they will be OK if they are audited, not about your health.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Their problem is that they are pharmacists. I haven't met one yet that knows what they are doing. They only care about making sure they will be OK if they are audited, not about your health.

So just try a different pharmacy?

Just pay out of pocket and say fuck the 28 day insurance bs.

Goodrx.com $43 for a 10ml from walgreens.

I have never heard of Goodrx.com. Is that legit? No membership fees or anything? Just search for the medication and your location and then print a coupon?

I have never heard of Goodrx.com. Is that legit? No membership fees or anything? Just search for the medication and your location and then print a coupon?

Appears to be. I didn't have to sign up for anything. I just printed off the coupon and I'm going to my doc this afternoon. I'll take the prescription to Walgreens afterwards and see if I get it at that price.

So do you refill it every three months, or do you refill it every month? I don't understand where this 28 day thing came from. I've never heard of it until yesterday. They acted like it was no good after one month!

Good RX is legit.

Meijers (like walmart) took it no problem.

Took my $15.00 a pill Letro to $3 something each. They were 2.5 mg each, cutting them into 4ths.

So do you refill it every three months, or do you refill it every month? I don't understand where this 28 day thing came from. I've never heard of it until yesterday. They acted like it was no good after one month!

Goodrx is legit.

The 28 day issue is bc you are scripted 1 month supplies by your doc bc that is what insurance will cover. Have your doc write a 10ml script and have it say take X amount per week. It won't be covered by insurance but $43 for a few months of test isn't going to break you, and probably won't be much more than your copay for the 1ml vials, though that just depends on your particular plan.

Goodrx is legit.

The 28 day issue is bc you are scripted 1 month supplies by your doc bc that is what insurance will cover. Have your doc write a 10ml script and have it say take X amount per week. It won't be covered by insurance but $43 for a few months of test isn't going to break you, and probably won't be much more than your copay for the 1ml vials, though that just depends on your particular plan.

It won't be that expensive at all. I've been paying about $20/mo for 4ml with insurance. Is that price from GoodRX pretty stable? How long have you used it?

My doc wrote the script for 10ml vials but the pharmacist says they can only fill a 1 month supply which is 3ml. So I get 3ml every month at $10 when I should be getting 10ml every 3 months at $10.

My doc wrote the script for 10ml vials but the pharmacist says they can only fill a 1 month supply which is 3ml. So I get 3ml every month at $10 when I should be getting 10ml every 3 months at $10.

There are a few States that only allow you to receive one month of Testosterone at a time. Welcome to the USSA.

My insurance wouldn't cover it. My wife is a nurse so we use the blue cross insurance with her hospital plan and they don't want to pay for anything. Real hassle.

10ml test cyp - picked up one just minutes ago

I've been on Axiron and Androgel for nearly a decade and I switched insurance and now they do not cover the transdermal creams. The last year I have been using a coupon card for Axiron that cost me only $25 a month. It just expired.

After all this time and fighting with my doctor (who is against injectables), he called me in a script for the 10ml test cyp and I just returned from the pharmacy with it.

They gave me no problems and I go to the doctor later this week to be "shown" how to inject it. Even though in my twenties I had several years experience using on my own, I had to play dumb for my doctor. It has taken me years to work on him to switch me from the creams.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear