over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

15 Years

21 years this week, you fucking newbies. Damn, it flies..
I sed to converse back and forth with you on Intense Muscle back when I came from powerlifting to the bodybuilding scene back on Intense Muscle.

This fall will be 9 years for me, though it's about 5 years of regularly visiting and contributing.

Recently another member accused me of being on another board 10 years ago and pushing the limits with my use then. That's not true - 10 years ago I was natural and Professional Muscle is the only board I contribute to (I'm a member at Anasci but mostly for test results).

As someone who's made incredible progress in my time here, I can confidently say this is the only board bodybuilders need to be a member of. There are 21 years of posts from some of the best minds to ever do this - John Meadows, Matt Porter, Phil Vizicaro, and plenty of others. Everything you need to reach your goals is right here on this board if you're willing to do some digging for it.
Yeah that was me. I thought for sure you were the same guy. My mistake.

13 years here.
I swear for the first 8 it was just me furiously reading, trying to chime in on bboy, Phil, BIGMIKE, dante, Matt Porter and Phil Viz convos and trying to learn as much as possible. There are so many great members I’m forgetting. I was an intensemuscle guy before this.

When I got here I was in bodybuilding heaven. Phil, zilla, wyldeone, skip, Dante, so much knowledge on this board over the years it's insane, if you were an up and coming competitor you either posted here or lurked here but your ass was HERE! watched many great coaches come up from here like Matt Porter, toopoo (Phil viz) and so many more.

When I got here I was in bodybuilding heaven. Phil, zilla, wyldeone, skip, Dante, so much knowledge on this board over the years it's insane, if you were an up and coming competitor you either posted here or lurked here but your ass was HERE! watched many great coaches come up from here like Matt Porter, toopoo (Phil viz) and so many more.
I started reading this forum when I was 21, I’m 32 now. Been a member about that long.

I have so much to be grateful for.

The knowledge y’all have shared, the stories, critiques, the banter…

…this forum is beyond priceless.

Thank you to you, all the members, and to @Big A

It will be 10 years for me in November, I guess I'm still a youngster compared to the old-time vets on here 💪:cool:(y)

Sucks how many people who used to post here passed away. I am pretty sure we aren't even aware of the vast majority of members who passed either. They just stopped posting and that was it.

Sucks how many people who used to post here passed away. I am pretty sure we aren't even aware of the vast majority of members who passed either. They just stopped posting and that was it.
I'm not dead yet. Just busy figuring out how to save the world. 😉

I blame Tren and sausage sandwiches.

Today is my professionalmuscle 20th anniversary ❤️ 😄

On June 15th 1667 The first human blood transfusion is administered

Jean-Baptiste Denys, physician to King Louis XIV of France, transfused sheep blood into a 15-year-old boy. He survived, most likely because the boy was Scottish.

I joined 2009 and have consistently got smaller and fatter each year. Funny seeing some of the member names from the past. Randomly I found a thread the other week by magnum when he said he had gone onto using BCAAs (can’t remember which) and hardly any solid protein and was gaining and everyone lost there shit ha ha.

I joined 2009 and have consistently got smaller and fatter each year. Funny seeing some of the member names from the past. Randomly I found a thread the other week by magnum when he said he had gone onto using BCAAs (can’t remember which) and hardly any solid protein and was gaining and everyone lost there shit ha ha.
Why? That's the opposite of the purpose of this board.

Wow I forgot about Magnum. That's a real throwback username

Thanks for sticking around b
I echo this.

There's some bullshit and shitty members here who love to argue, talk shit, give horrible advice, and it even makes me take a break from here for a bit.

Buy guys like @b-boy, @luki7788, @TheOtherOne55, @MyNameIsJeff, @Big Dave Smith, and many others are the reason I'll always be here. This board has the best info in the bodybuilding world and real bodybuilders contributing real useful stuff.

Today is my professionalmuscle 20th anniversary ❤️ 😄
You were supposedly dead for almost a week a few years ago so it's good to see you made it back from the grave to reach the 20 year mark😂

Oct 21 this year will be 17 years for me 👍

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity