over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 years old..introducing myself, pic

Mash1

Registered
Hi! Been following the forum for about a year now. Great site, a lot of info. I recently hired Phil to start training me in July. I encountered an abdominal problem in September though and lost 35 lbs from being in the hospital for 10 days : ( I Live in Panama City Beach, Florida and I'm 18. I've been an athlete all my life, but now trying to get into competition bodybuilding. I'm obviously an ectomorph and a hardgainer ( I weighed 130 lbs just 3 years ago), but I've seen it can be done with hard work. I'm right at about 6' tall also, so this makes gains hard sometimes too.

I included a pic even though its not really much, but I figured why not. I was 175 in this pic. This was taken right before I got put in the hospital, it's the only one I have. I'm going to upload full body shots Christmas when I finally buy my own digital camera. (I'm a poor college student).

Fell free to critique whatever you can see, like I said though It's not much of my body. and last but not least, thank you members for giving me the info I have obtained to make gains continually! I LOVE this board and the enviroment some members strive for!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You got good structure, and I be more worried about beiing fat than lean. Hiring Phil was a wise choice, he will put size on you. Just stay focused and ask questions, that is how we learn.

Cool man!! Welcome! Phil trains me also! Awesome guy and knows his stuff!! -StOrY

So what is exactly is your stomach ailment if you dont mind me asking...........................I've had UC since I was 8 and causes my bodyweight to fluctuate as well

I had an abdominal blockage...which is crazy for my diet and age....

I got hospitalized for 10 days and only got aminos through an iv for those 10 days. Lost roughly 30 lbs. It was awful. I really am THE definition of hardgainer/ectomorph. I have to work twice as hard to put on any muscle, it sucks. and if I do stop eating alot/right...well it all comes off. I don't know why it's so drastic like that though.

How long have you been working out? Didn't see it in your first post?
How sure are you that you're a hard gainer?

Working out since middle school..so roughly 4-5 years. I really do feel I'm a hardgainer. I've trained ALOT of different routines and it just seems it takes so long to pack on weight.

Could you share your diet, workouts and sleeping habbits with us, please?
Basically, I'm asking if those are 100% in check.
5-6 meals 2-3 hours appart, 7-9 hours of sleep a night etc.
Edit: I'm in Valdosta ga, cool to talk to someone around me. :p

Could you share your diet, workouts and sleeping habbits with us, please?
Basically, I'm asking if those are 100% in check.
5-6 meals 2-3 hours appart, 7-9 hours of sleep a night etc.
Edit: I'm in Valdosta ga, cool to talk to someone around me. :p

Take a look at DC style training. Lots of info here and in the Dogg Pound on Intensemuscle.com.

Start with am Advanced Search here under username DOGGCRAPP and read all the threads about DC training.

I'm training under Phil!

My diet and workouts are tip top now I believe : )

I shoot for 7-9 hours of sleep every night.

and 7 deadly...I'm orignally from north Georgia. Floyd county...Rome. Not sure if you've ever heard of it before. Badass sports in northwest Georgia, competition was always stiff.

Take a look at DC style training. Lots of info here and in the Dogg Pound on Intensemuscle.com.

Start with am Advanced Search here under username DOGGCRAPP and read all the threads about DC training.

Ya I have been, it's pretty intense looking, and I don't think I'm ready for it yet, I see they recommend 1-2 years of hardcore lifting and I got proabley 9 months max. Gona give myself another year, plus my current split is working fine with gains, so I'll stick with it and milk it for as long as I can. But I'm applying the DC streaching to my workouts.
Thanks for the tip though.

Glad to hear it, I might actually get under Phil after x-mas when I got some more money.
But yea, was j/w because if you didn't have those in check when you were lifting, you might not be a hard gainer, and if you actually are, I'm so sorry. :p

I've heard of them before, up near Atlanta, I go up there some times for concerts.
South Ga pretty much sucks if you didn't know. :p

Haha yeah, not too big of a fan of south Georgia. Just not my alley. I do love Georgia though. I'm glad I was raised there. and I don't care what anyone says, you can't be Georgia girls for looks and how good they are to you....well at least where I was from. Haha.

Haha yeah, not too big of a fan of south Georgia. Just not my alley. I do love Georgia though. I'm glad I was raised there. and I don't care what anyone says, you can't be Georgia girls for looks and how good they are to you....well at least where I was from. Haha.

All the ones here suck in south ga, drinking whores. :p
I got one from NJ, she's watching TV now, haha.

I had an abdominal blockage...which is crazy for my diet and age....

I got hospitalized for 10 days and only got aminos through an iv for those 10 days. Lost roughly 30 lbs. It was awful. I really am THE definition of hardgainer/ectomorph. I have to work twice as hard to put on any muscle, it sucks. and if I do stop eating alot/right...well it all comes off. I don't know why it's so drastic like that though.

Hey man, you look great. Also don't think you're for sure a hard gainer. I used to think that too but have recently discovered that i was overtraining. Hiring phil will do you great to find what youre doing wrong and what you should do at the gym from a professionals stand point. Iam planning on hiring phil in January aswell. Lots of luck and imo you have great potential.

Also, hardgainer is probably better than easy gainer cuz easygainers actually gain fat easier. so stay lean bro!\

Edit: Also your attitude is great bro!

Hey man, you look great. Also don't think you're for sure a hard gainer. I used to think that too but have recently discovered that i was overtraining. Hiring phil will do you great to find what youre doing wrong and what you should do at the gym from a professionals stand point. Iam planning on hiring phil in January aswell. Lots of luck and imo you have great potential.

Also, hardgainer is probably better than easy gainer cuz easygainers actually gain fat easier. so stay lean bro!\

Edit: Also your attitude is great bro!

Thanks man!! I really appreciate it. I figure me only being 18...i would like to do a show in like summer 2010, so roughly a year and a half away. I think that's giving me a plenty of time to prepare and I can compete in some lighter weight category.

Yeah, my attitude is pretty insane. I live in the spring break capital of the world so last year was on and off, but the past couple of months all I think about is eating PERFECTLY clean and hittting the gym. Not that I'm anti-social, I've just made bodybuilding my number one priority and I like it that way. The self respect and wacthing how I can transform my body is more than enough motivation for me!

Looking good, bro.
Keep up the good work.

I take it you go to FSU?

I graduated about 3 years ago. There is a lot to do in Tallahassee besides drinking and going out. Sadly i didnt figure this out till like my last semester.

Where are you training?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner