this is my plan?? yeah this maybe to much

thinking of doing
1-?? weeks ½-1 tab armidex ed or eod
1-10 weeks 1g deca maybe
1-?? weeks 1250mg test e
1-16 weeks 1g EQ or just start eq efter week 10 then cycle to 26
and some slin 5iu on traning days

i am doing a contest in like 28 weeks an i am going to be on all the way up
my last cycle was 2g test and i tapped down to 250mg test and then went off did HCG and nolva after.

put this time i will do armiredex and hcg in my cycle but dont know if i need the hcg in the cycle...

after this cycle i will do something other anabolic

sorry for the miss spelling

wow if thats you in the avatar then this is one funny thread! :eek:

thats alot of gear....is 1g deca really necessary?

holy shutdown batman!

you must not get much ass and dont care about getting boners??????:confused:

Your taking 3250mg of gear per week ? You wont too many of these cycles.....

I don't typically comment on people's supplement programs but I kinda feel its warranted on this one.

Maldorf comes to mind when I see this laid out as you have it.......YOUR BLOOD IS GOING TO BE SO THICK YOU ARE JUST ASKING FOR A CLOT.

That much deca and eq would create so much havoc on your hpta axis and your RBCs. I just wouldn't even risk it.

Over two grams of those anabolics, thats not including the testosterone, seems way too risky if it were me.

LOL . Yea Brad I was thinking the same thing! Took the words right out of my mouth.
I was thinking wow, this guy must be as big as Markus Rhul!!!!!:eek: But I was disappointed:(

Yes bro, way over the top but I am not going to get into it. Good luck!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dude you do that cycle and your probably gonna die. or at least never get wood again in your life. i wouldnt say its that bad of a cycle if you were doing the olympia this year, but your not. so its rediculous.

Are you serious? You look to be around 170 lbs? Wouldn't you be competing at middleweight?

sorry i dont gain very much muscle that easy i see guy that does like 500mg test and grow like weed and i dont.. i am like 220pounds i have been eating like 5000 kcals it just makes me so fat with all thos kcals and not that much muscle gain. did that for 7 month and feelt and looked like shit

i have much trouble gaining muscle, even if i do it all right eat train sleep
love bodybuilding but bodybuild dont like me :( dont got the greates gens

so what do i then do??? yeah quit BB then i know
and my gear is not fake i get alot stronger and so. but not the muscle gain.

going to be competing at like 200-190pounds not much.. this is just a layout trying to get help from u guys. but...

Last edited:
so u thing that 1g test 500mg deca and eq is that much better then?
it just suckes that it takes me so much as to get my gains and finale see some muscle growth.

my traning patner is 244 pund.
and we did a cycle of 1g test together and he when op like 25 pounds and having a crappy diet but still very low body fat and some times drinks.
i just gor bad gens for this bodybuilding..:confused:

sorry i dont gain very much muscle that easy i see guy that does like 500mg test and grow like weed and i dont.. i am like 220pounds i have been eating like 5000 kcals it just makes me so fat with all thos kcals and not that much muscle gain. did that for 7 month and feelt and looked like shit

going to be competing at like 200-190pounds not much.. this is just a layout trying to get help from u guys. but...

So, taking over 3 grams of AAS is going to give you the genectics? If you don't have genectics, you will never have what it takes to be a top national competivetor. Taking that ridiculous amount is going to put you in the hospital, or worse. Don't give up in BB, but be real with yourself and stick to smaller shows, where you can be competive. Just eating a certain amount of calories is not good enough, without the proper ratios. There is a pro here, Phil Hernon, that can help you, and you will be alot healthier.

I will be honest and if most on this board would do the same then most of them at least 60% can say they have all tried the more is better route. I did and let me tell you first hand more does not equal better gains all it does is promise you one thing....more sides....I would truly re-think your plan and sit back and think is this what you want to do for life, can you make a living off of this, is it worth the possible sides? That amount of deca and eq would make your blood so thick and I can not even think of the lower back pain....Have you tried to cut way back on your gear and look at your training and diet? Post your diet and routine and lets see if that looks in order....

You say you "do it all right", but if you're eating 5000kcal and you know it makes you gain fat, then you're NOT "doing it all right." If you know it makes you fat then change your diet. Especially if you're "on" and getting fat. You also admit you don't have the "greatest genes." So taking all that gear is going to help change that?

Sorry, but that cycle you have laid out is a death wish. I don't know what your physique looks like or what level show you're doing (I'm assuming it's not the Olympia or Arnold) or what your competitive goals are, but if you have to take that much gear to get big or compete, I think I'd pass.

Why not save your money run less gear and spend it on a established trainer who can optimize your traing and nutrition ? Befor just running a whack load of gear to compensate

I will be honest and if most on this board would do the same then most of them at least 60% can say they have all tried the more is better route. I did and let me tell you first hand more does not equal better gains all it does is promise you one thing....more sides....I would truly re-think your plan and sit back and think is this what you want to do for life, can you make a living off of this, is it worth the possible sides? That amount of deca and eq would make your blood so thick and I can not even think of the lower back pain....Have you tried to cut way back on your gear and look at your training and diet? Post your diet and routine and lets see if that looks in order....

thanks for that answer. yeah i am not going to be a top pro or some thing like that :)
i have chance my traning programs from 6 days to 3 days a weeks to 4 day 5 days split ect. did a high carb medium protein low fat now i am doing more a palumbo style with more fat an lower carbs made my so much leaner and better but still getting the same kcal intake. ´but at 2g test is look the best i have ever looked. but i am going to stay a way from the deca and just doing the eq at 750mg and test the same then

You say you "do it all right", but if you're eating 5000kcal and you know it makes you gain fat, then you're NOT "doing it all right." If you know it makes you fat then change your diet. Especially if you're "on" and getting fat. You also admit you don't have the "greatest genes." So taking all that gear is going to help change that?

Sorry, but that cycle you have laid out is a death wish. I don't know what your physique looks like or what level show you're doing (I'm assuming it's not the Olympia or Arnold) or what your competitive goals are, but if you have to take that much gear to get big or compete, I think I'd pass.

damm wolfpack? is that u on the avatar??
if so what do you then take?

So your saying 750mg of test and 750 mg of eq? Truly if you get your diet in 100% check it will be like your on more gear then you are. There are some good diet but I for one do not believe so much in that term more so body management..haha...for real reach out to one of the guys on here that work with the diets I know Phil does it and there is another guy just do not recall his name at the moment....I would spend my money on a good trainer for the diet and then the food you will need to manage the body....

Be glad people are looking out for your health. It's not replacable. The lost muscle you may think you are losing by not running that crazy, high dosed cycle is.

I can promise you, better yet garauntee that something in your diet isn't making sense. Now when I say that I mean somewhere along the road to gaining muscle you are making a mistake. I can tell you from personal expereince that once that is taken care of, your body will start to grow again and at a rate that you will most likely be stoked about. Here is the kicker, what I just mentioned will happen regardless of what you are taking so save your health and your hard earned money.

Get your diet straight and get a trainer under your wing who knows what he or she is doing. It will prove to be very valuable.

hey gear-unit why did you change your avatar bro??? LMAO :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity