over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2.5 weeks out from a contest..but even closer to landing into the ER

ash

Registered
Ok,
I need some help here..and this has gotten very serious..

For the past 3-4 days..and getting worse as time goes on, my sugar levels have been droping incredibly fast..its usually in the afternoon and into the evening..and it tends to happen right around my workouts..

After my a.m cardio i can feel it but its not so bad..but at night, it gets scary..

Now, i'm at the point where i have to do double sessions of cardio..45 mins a.m. and 45 mins p.m intreval training on the stairmaster..i kick my ass on it..drenched with sweat..prob burning a ton of glycogen too..

But tonight, was bad....i found myself wandering around the supermarket, aimlessly looking at stuff and into space when i had to food shop..confused, lethagic and straight out of it..frightening the shit out of my boyfriend who insisted on taking me to the emergency room..He no sooner realized i was having trouble with my blood sugar AGAIN...and shoved a easter chocolate bunny down my throat....def not on my diet list..but it did the trick..a few minutes later..i came back to my senses..

I'm in a situation..i dont know what to do..I ask all of you for help..and any kind of knowledge or similiar experiances..I'm 2 weeks away..Ive come so far, dieting, training and each n every milestone that has come up with this prep...

Thank you all.....AJ:confused:

You have a PM

Are you testing your blood glucose?

I know I was feeling like this before during my am cardio, just grinded thru it and was fine after, it didnt last long and just part of the fun of contest prep. But if you know for a fact your levels are dropping dangerously low you might want to see a doctor.

Yeah, are you talking insulin? If not what kind of diet are you using? Are you ketoing? What are the keto sticks saying?

You say your sugar is low, are you checking it with a meter?

AJ, I have conquer my low blood sugars by eating more frequent small meals and sleeping more. The dieting is not easy thing to do, you have less energy, so you need more sleep and rest. Even an 1/2 hour power nap is great. If it gets real bad take some glucose tabs, maybe two, till you replenish your self with a meal. Go to the drug store and get a glucose meter. 2 weeks is not that much further in your journey.

Def not taking taking insulin...

Doing double sessions like that is nothing new to me..but the rapid drop in sugar levels is..

The only reason i know its sugar levels is because when i was going through another hypoglycemic spell..my mother who is a nurse..noticed right away..and gave me a diabetic emergency tube of glucose..my dads a diabetic...Instantly i snaped out of if..

Tomorrow im making an appointment to see my doctor..and possibly bump back the date to another show..

I love being competitive..ive been doing it my whole life in one form or another...but i value my health too..I plan on competing for a long time..but i just want to be sure my health is in check too..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131