over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 Days out!

Big Bump

Fantastic results from your hard work and dedication

I am gonna reply to each of you in segments because it matters to me...

Awesome bro!

Thanks Diesel...I am anxious!

Lenny you did all the work and you did it well. The side chest looks great, I think you nailed it. Best of luck Lenny I think you look great.

You da man my friend...Thanks a ton and time to go have some fun!

outstanding Lenny, best of luck :)

Thanks michelin, so many ways to dice a body, just need to find that niche!

National caliber physique without a single doubt.

You just look, well... OUTSTANDING, Lenny.

Please don't do anything stupid in these last 2 days, cause believe me buddy, it'd be a shame to ruin such a great result.

GOOD LUCK LENNY, MAKE US PROUD!!! :) ;)

JC...You have been awesome my friend. It means alot hearing from you...so I better not take out my pez dispenser of diuretics:D:D(just kidding...no need for that crap). Do not worry just sticking to what i eat today and will eat some low fat carbs tomorrow throughout the day and use my reload meal I experimented with earlier in the prep to add the last finishing touches, nothing spectacular, just simple! Drop water intake down tomorrow and eat some low fat carbs throughout the day and evening! I am too conservative to go more extreme than that!

Great work and best of luck....thanks for sharing this with us.....Inspiring for sure....

Thanks Ironwill...we all are inspiring at Promuscle when we put our minds to it!

Good shit Lenny... now go take care of yo' biznass...

Thanks Mr. Shelby...do it, to it time almost. Thanks for being a motivator and example of hard work!

:eek: You look awesome Lenny!! Fricken great job!!

You nailed it! You got rid of that excess water and look super lean. Best Of luck at the show!

Greg, you were great all along the way, thanks bro! Hopefully it shows Saturday, I just want to bring my best!

Daaaaaaaay-um! You're looking great! Best of luck and keep us updated! ::ction-sm
Thanks MO...I keep you all updated for sure!

Awesome. Legs look incredible.

Main...thanks a ton, it came together, now just need to present my best package and if it pays off...that is great!

Looks like you are gonna nail it bro! Congrats on a great prep - you like awesome... nice and lean. Don't do anything crazy with the carb up and stick with what you've done and/ or know and you'll be fine. Best of luck!

Thanks bro...I am just gonna do a normal low fat carb up as I stated earlier...just on Friday and let my body do the rest.

You look incredible!!!! Fantastic job!! GO LENNY!!

Thanks Marilyn, as you do too! Again, motivation to us all...I hope I can have a great showing like you did!

Quads are looking awesome and that Front Lat spread looks great. You put in the work and effort now go have fun!!!

Thanks Mass...I hope that all the hard work shines through, either way I am happy with the end result this time around...only can get better from this point on!

Looking good! You're right on the money. Don't do anything too crazy, relax and handle your biz.

Thanks DB...and I hope to cash in that money Saturday:D I plan on relaxing, enjoying some conservative low fat carbs tomorrow all day and riding it till show time!

proud as hell of ya lenny! youve done your part, now just have fun and display what you have created! damn nice job bro!

Brad, You have been a huge motivation, great help, and etc...put in the work and hope is does it job. I will enjoy and let my body do the talking. Nothing but to do it now! Thanks bro!

Looking GREAT Lenny...just relax the next two days and have a great time on Saturday! Your progress has been very motivating to us all...thanks for sharing it!

Thanks Saga...relaxing is what I do best most of the time, when I have complete control over my damn cravings and mind! I plan on having a great time Saturday and will share with all more later!

Great job !!! Increadiable conditioning !!!

Your going to do really well...

best of luck, its the Mayhem show right ???

chris

Thanks Chris...you are such a great contributor to the board and motivation about all aspects of bodybuilding and balance! Yes, the Muscle Mayhem is what I am gonna be doing, Chad should have a great show for us all!

agree, don't do anything crazy it's all there.

I will be smart and ride the body into Saturday with a carb up tomorrow, nothing crazy just plent of low fat carb choices and protein cookies!

WOW! Best of luck to you........

Thanks a ton Dangkolo...almost there now.

Fantastic results from your hard work and dedication

Thanks....hard work and consistency due pay off, no fads or drastic bullets when shows...consistency across the board!

Good Luck Lenny, you are spot on!

Good Luck Lenny, you are spot on!

Thanks Hott...just ready to get it done now!

Here is a quick shot of me after a quick coat of protan...just started the painting process...since I have today and tomorrow off of work. By Saturday I should be dark as hell. Just a quick shots of me, not flexing legs, just messing around to see how the first coat looked.

Attachments

• 5.28.09 (back shot).JPG
    5.28.09 (back shot).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 5.28.09 (mm).JPG
    5.28.09 (mm).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 225
watching your progress is like seeing a work of art being put together... in the end... it's perfect!!!!
The only way you can't make first place is by not showing up... perfect flow to the physique... tremendous amount of size and fullness... shredded to the fucking bone... and as dry as the sahara!!!
I wish i could be there to cheer you, bro. but you know i'll be there in spirit... especially when you eat those brownies :D

I will be there to see you battle for that overall!!! Best of luck, I will come up and re-introduce myself during pre-judging... Hell of a job bro, the hard work is over, now its ON! yOU ARE going to surprise alot of ppl

watching your progress is like seeing a work of art being put together... in the end... it's perfect!!!!
The only way you can't make first place is by not showing up... perfect flow to the physique... tremendous amount of size and fullness... shredded to the fucking bone... and as dry as the sahara!!!
I wish i could be there to cheer you, bro. but you know i'll be there in spirit... especially when you eat those brownies :D

Buselmo, I wish you could be here for it, that would be awesome! Thanks bro, I hope to give it my all and prove to be what they were looking for!

Oh, those brownies and other assortment of goodies will be GREAT! Thanks again for everything my friend!

I will be there to see you battle for that overall!!! Best of luck, I will come up and re-introduce myself during pre-judging... Hell of a job bro, the hard work is over, now its ON! yOU ARE going to surprise alot of ppl

Thanks, and please do say whats up! I hope to surprise the judges and give a great showing at the Mayhem, should be a good time!

good luck bro:)

Thanks bro!

Really nice work.. condition is solid. and really no weaknesses bro at all..

I would be sure to smile on stage! you earned it..

Also.. dont slack off on the results .. the whole place is anxious to find out how you did, your a great member.. thanks for sharing.. p.s remember to smile and just relax..

Really nice work.. condition is solid. and really no weaknesses bro at all..

I would be sure to smile on stage! you earned it..

Also.. dont slack off on the results .. the whole place is anxious to find out how you did, your a great member.. thanks for sharing.. p.s remember to smile and just relax..

Thanks Alex...that means alot. One thing I can tell you is that thru your positive motivation, threads, info, and physique has driven me to work harder each and every day! I promise to smile on stage!

By the way...Rocky 4 is on right now...gotta love that shit, old school movie motivation!

WOW!!!:eek: Hell Yea Lenny! Way to go...u worked damn hard...now go kick some ass bro!

RON

Thanks Alex...that means alot. One thing I can tell you is that thru your positive motivation, threads, info, and physique has driven me to work harder each and every day! I promise to smile on stage!

By the way...Rocky 4 is on right now...gotta love that shit, old school movie motivation!

I wish i could be at the show.

I am very supportive. Because i know the hard work you put into this thing. When it pays off, its even more of a reward but you have accomplished a lot. I know how placings go.

As soon as you step on stage, its out of your hands.. The only thing you can do is.... prepare yourself as best as you can ..

And from what i see.. you have done pretty darn good. You will only get better and the whole thing easier.. I can tell you worked very hard and thought things out well and really care what others think of you. Keep doing it that way..

As soon as you stop caring what others think of you.. Then, you will have an excuse to not look your best. Keep us updated.

We are all very supportive. I dont even know you... and I would do anything to help.

Last edited:
PEELED! Awesome work Lenny. You will rock the stage. good skin tone, posing, etc. your hard work has obviously paid off.

I wish i could be at the show.

I am very supportive. Because i know the hard work you put into this thing. When it pays off, its even more of a reward but you have accomplished a lot. I know how placings go.

As soon as you step on stage, its out of your hands.. The only thing you can do is.... prepare yourself as best as you can ..

And from what i see.. you have done pretty darn good. You will only get better and the whole thing easier.. I can tell you worked very hard and thought things out well and really care what others think of you. Keep doing it that way..

As soon as you stop caring what others think of you.. Then, you will have an excuse to not look your best. Keep us updated.

We are all very supportive. I dont even know you... and I would do anything to help.

i wish you could be there too my friend. I totally agree with the total statement you made here. Same here, I would do anything to help you as well. Good people, good bodybuilders deserve people like us! Thanks for all the support and I will let you know how it turns out!

you look awesome lenny! good luck and go have fun!

Thanks...I will have fun!

PEELED! Awesome work Lenny. You will rock the stage. good skin tone, posing, etc. your hard work has obviously paid off.

TFlex...you have been a good help as well...I hope to rock n roll on stage and let this hard work pay off! Thanks Bro!

Lenny! Tomorrow is the big day! Have fun and best wishes!

Lenny! Tomorrow is the big day! Have fun and best wishes!

You da man Greg, thanks my friend. You are good man and seriously have been in my corner...good luck to your prepping as well...let me know how I can help. Can't wait to go have some fun out there tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131