over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 weeks baby!!!

Best of luck Gooey - you should do very well.

Attachments

• mvc-005s1.jpg
    mvc-005s1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,536
very impressive side chest

Attachments

• mvc-025s1.jpg
    mvc-025s1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,520
And of course...

Daveb_19 said:
damn man those are some awsome calves wish I had those, are upper bodys are very similir, but wheels do not compare. You should do great, and for sure calves are strong point so be sure to make that apparent they are hard to get attention too, but doing a lot of rear poses should help during your posing routine, a good way to attract attention to them instantly is raising leg froma rear pose and slamming your foot down hard flexing the calve. craig titus did this int he 01 Mr O really caught my eye.

Don't forget the reach around to that leg and run your hand up your ham to accentuate the mass and striations there. Striated glutes are also helpful for a nice effect... LOL

Gooey - KICK SOME ASS!

Do you have you last week's prep down?...

-Randy

lookin' great there gooey

Attachments

• mvc-028s1.jpg
    mvc-028s1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,524
Looking great Gooey!! Those pictures do not do you justice, you look better in the real world. Striated glutes .. yea baby!!

E

randy

I think I have it down on what I want to do. The same thing I have done the last 2 shows I have done. :p I believe you have to control for either sodium or water which ever one you want to control effects what you do. Im not gonna shitload the night before cause that will only bloat my stomach out and make me indigested. I consistantly load high glucose moderate fat in dry foods weds through sat. I have just enough fluid in either fruit or water to allow myself to digest and not spill over. Too much fluid means all that sodium I have in me will flow out and Im a mess. I kind of go by craig titus' theory but I allow more time so I can correct for error if I need to. Even though there is not much room. Not changing anything drastic this year I have an idea what works for me, I know how my body reacts to sodium/carbs/fats. I cannot and will not carb up on rice, yams and potatoes, waste of time and does not get the job done. I control water and eat dry baby. Cannot wait wednesday is the best day, still hydrated and eating goods foods. I will add yams for a good postassium food that is moist, and easy to consume, but only when I cannot get anything else down. Everyone gets so afraid of sodium, I dont believe that is that strongest variable, water is. It goes where you allow it to go dependent on your intake. So twinkies, dry cereals, snack cakes, pack it in, and use the water on your body under your skin to make the molecules of glycogen, not more water intake.
Gooey ;)

Lookin' fantastic gooey!!!

Can you outline your specific water intake for last week?

xcel

Xcel

:eek: First of all thanx for everyones help and opinions really have helped my drag this big butt along. As for water Gonna taper weds sip as needed I do different then everyone else. When I deplete I (6 days this year this weds to next weds) I deplete carbs very low and I fluch my system out with distilled water. My theory is that since (generally speaking) 90 % of sodium sits in extracellular space hence possibly under the skin. I flush that out as best as i can. Taper and reuce sodium in diet, flush out with 3 gallons a day distilled water, until my skin shrink wraps evern more around my depleted muscle. Then I carb up dont worry about sodium high carb/moderate fats, dry junk foodif you do not have enough water to spill over you cannot and you wont, Sip as needed on weds. Tea, water, sip for vitamins blah, blah. Thurs gut it out long as possible, if digestion slows or stops sip or eat small pieces of fruit until it picks up again and I get hungry. This until day of show. Takes lots of discpline and stupid stubborness. Before go on stage handfuls of fruit and water, must remain Disciplined though. Retics if needed.
Gooey

Discipline is your middle name!
What Progress.. I was hoping to post a list of each weeks pictures but I could not figure it out. Sorry!
It is getting close so keep the motivation!!!

:D

Gooey,

I might try to come up early next week (mon,tues) to see how you look...keep up the good work...

chris

Just a little over a week before it is back to ice cream, ice cream, and burger king and protein powder...

300 is just around the corner...

chris

thanx chris

;) not much here I feel like a big deflated balloon, 2 morrow last day of cardio, cannot wait, circuit training, and thats about it pretty much sapped right now of energy and strength, cannot wait for weds to start loading and actually have something inside the muscle that stays for longer then 5 minutes. Tues may be best for me afternoon, dont know how much I'll be up for posing but I'll try.
Depleted slug known as gooey:eek:

looking great . what contest are u doing?

I just saw the 1-week photos, and WOW. Gooey will impress everyone, I am amazed on the striations and seperations.. Plus the 230# weight with his lean physique!
you will do well!! Good luck. Post those 1-week pictures if you have time!

Gooey, I just want to say your legs are amazing. I am really working hard on my legs now, and am kind of frustrated. My calves are good (that's the usual guys complaint), but I'm having trouble getting my quads to grow, especially the inside muscle (teardrop). What leg exercises do you do?

hey gooey i caught about half the conv. you had with mo over at chads sight but you said something about you fucking up the night before the show and coming in a little smooth, could you explain more in detail of what you did bro. thanks.. by the way you have the craziest legs ive seen in a while bro, and your still young...damn!

bigbadasian said:
The ones on the bottom must be you when you're all powered up super hero style...i knew you were'nt human.....

yeah, right before he hits the pose he goes PIKKKKAAAAAAACHUUUUUUU !!!!!!!

then WHAMM... nails it.. its a cool sight... you dont see it in the pics but little lightning bolts shoots off of him too :eek:

no making fun

:) The lightning bolts are actually globs of adipose tissue and sweat. God I cant cant believe people still look at these pics. I guess good dieting pics. They make you not so hungry.
Gooey:p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311