over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 years of experience...

conan75

Registered
Well, next month I have been in the game and training seriously for 20 years and I was thinking of all the things I have learned and was wondering if I could post some of those bits of wisdom...

1. Steroids don't make you a hulk...choosing your parents well does...I have trained for 20 years and look good at a ripped 225 for my last show...pros look like that after 1 year of serious training...GENETICS make the biggest difference. I once trained at a hardcore gym and the owner said one day to me I could do well locally, state, and possibly regional but didn't have the genetics for pro...he was right...NO DOSE OF STERIODS WILL TURN YOU INTO RONNIE COLEMAN...BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT RONNIE COLEMAN.

2. Strength will make you bigger than you were but once size is accomplished, lighter weight can be used to maintain...I could bench over 550 in my prime...but I get a better workout with 315-365 range and I like to be able to use my shoulders and elbows the next day.

3. Those aches and pains will come and go your whole life...I always wondered why the old guys that once competed at the gym had small legs after 30-40 years...after 20 years of heavy squats/deadlifts, I totally understand now...

4. Protein is important when dieting, but calories are more important when its time to grow...

5. Alcohol is bad...

6. Sleep is so important to recovery and it gets more obvious the older you get...6 hours min but 8 preferred...

7. When I was younger, I never missed a workout because your competition never did...now, I wish that I stopped to smell the roses like I have the last couple of years.

8. Watch your health...all these people that are using 2000mg of test a week or more have no idea what they are doing to there bodies long term...my excess use caused me to be diagnosed with congestive heart failure at the ripe age of 35...WHY? No person in my family has died or diagnosed with heart disease...doctors all said that it was caused from high testosterone for years until my heart was 15% larger than it should have been...now I laugh because my HRT vial lasts me 20 weeks...1 week at my prime dose...dance with the devil and you will eventually have to pay the price.

9. I keep training now and I am still strong than most but I do it for health now and 50% of my time now is dedicated to cardio...at my prime I was 285 lb. at 5' 10" and insanely strong...now I am a muscular 245 and FEEL good...abs are smooth but cant be super lean all the time...but I have endurance now and don't sweat and gasp for air after fucking my girl for 10 minutes straight...LOL.

10. I feel like a jedi master most of the time because so many people want to train with me and learn the magic secret to getting huge...its simple...eat, get strong, sleep, eat again, etc...

thanks for reading...

Your exactly right there my friend, nothing beats genetics for getting huge.

Well said

24 years for me and I agree with you 100%

A muscular 245 @ 5'10.........thats still pretty jacked my brother!

26 here...good God

Funny about the smallest comment. So true, my quads don't even get sore, just my knees and hips

8. Watch your health...all these people that are using 2000mg of test a week or more have no idea what they are doing to there bodies long term...

Anything above TRT levels can be harmful in the long term.

Everyone should understand the risks before start abusing these drugs. And yes, 200mg of test per week is drug abuse.

very enlightening post bruh, thanks.

I agree about stopping to smell the roses. This life style is obsessive over many things, but its important to slow down once in a while and enjoy your life, and the small things in it. life is short.

Anything above TRT levels can be harmful in the long term.

Everyone should understand the risks before start abusing these drugs. And yes, 200mg of test per week is drug abuse.

No it is not for some. Bloods don't lie, and for many 200 only gets them to 800 or so. Why do some people think there dose is correct for everyone else?

No it is not for some. Bloods don't lie, and for many 200 only gets them to 800 or so. Why do some people think there dose is correct for everyone else?

My mistake. Let me re-phrase that. "200mg per week can be drug abuse".

I just think it's a bit odd to see how the average dose has increased in the last years. I know a guy that uses 3g test for blasting and 500mg for cruising. When he's cruising, he really believes he's off the drugs and it can't be harmful at all. Go figure.

I just think it's a bit odd to see how the average dose has increased in the last years. I know a guy that uses 3g test for blasting and 500mg for cruising. When he's cruising, he really believes he's off the drugs and it can't be harmful at all. Go figure.

I understand what you are saying

I was that guy...100mg of cyp a week gets me to 1100-1200 ppd...high normal yet normal none the less.

nice post, between reading this and talking with gunsmith i decided to lower my aas dose allot from where it was and get every thing else in check. I think i can get better gains that way any ways.

thought about a similar post often, as I am a 20+ yr guy too.....couldnt agree with yours more.

Thanks for sharing! All true, maybe if just one or two learn from it, than it was more than worth the time it took you to post!

I have the opposite problem, 125mg/week of test put me at 1382ng/dL, or of course possibility that stuff is overdosed. Guess I could only get good numbers for a test like that is if I had pharm grade.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this up man. I have a few questions on some of your topics.

2. Strength will make you bigger than you were but once size is accomplished, lighter weight can be used to maintain...I could bench over 550 in my prime...but I get a better workout with 315-365 range and I like to be able to use my shoulders and elbows the next day. What rep ranges are you working with now? and what ranges would you say the majority of your 20yrs was spent doing?

3. Those aches and pains will come and go your whole life...I always wondered why the old guys that once competed at the gym had small legs after 30-40 years...after 20 years of heavy squats/deadlifts, I totally understand now...Are you saying that your joints/knees hurt so much you cant do heavy squats/deads anymore? What are you doing now for your aches and pains that you wished you had done?

8. Watch your health...all these people that are using 2000mg of test a week or more have no idea what they are doing to there bodies long term...my excess use caused me to be diagnosed with congestive heart failure at the ripe age of 35...WHY? No person in my family has died or diagnosed with heart disease...doctors all said that it was caused from high testosterone for years until my heart was 15% larger than it should have been...now I laugh because my HRT vial lasts me 20 weeks...1 week at my prime dose... CHF at 35 isn't a joke. What was the highest dose you ran? and for how long?

Great thread. I understand this is Pro Muscle but most of us, in reality, are weekend warriors with other things that are deserving of attention in our lives!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws