over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2016 NPC CLASSIC PHYSIQUE DIVISION

I was pretty excited about tbis when I first read about it. Now I'm not so sure. I may wait and see what the guys showing up look like and how the judging goes.

From a health standpoint being that much smaller would be good for my heart. The weight limits do seem a bit odd to me though. I feel like MPD guys will be bigger and thats not what they should have went after imo. MPD with briefs would have been the ticket I think. We shall soon see.

ZANE was the man IMO. GREAT physique all men could have hopes to achieve.

Zane was one of the best. I think guys believe that they can acheive his physique because of the size thing. What the layman doesn't understand is how balanced and symetrical he was. Also at 200# in his stage condition, he was hardly small! He didn't have the size of other compeitors but the quality was there.

The weight limits do seem a bit odd to me though. I feel like MPD guys will be bigger and thats not what they should have went after imo. MPD with briefs would have been the ticket I think. We shall soon see.

This is exactly what I was thinking...

I was pretty excited about tbis when I first read about it. Now I'm not so sure. I may wait and see what the guys showing up look like and how the judging goes.

From a health standpoint being that much smaller would be good for my heart. The weight limits do seem a bit odd to me though. I feel like MPD guys will be bigger and thats not what they should have went after imo. MPD with briefs would have been the ticket I think. We shall soon see.

I think the MPD guys at the top shows looking more like aesthetic, streamlined bodybuilders since the division's inception was unexpected by the people who started it, and are creating the classic physique for those guys to continue looking more like bodybuilders but with tiny waists and killer aesthetics.

I also think that MPD exploded far quicker than they expected and now that the top guys look like guys who have lifted more than a couple years, they don't want to discourage the kid with good looks who started lifting six months ago to enter because they don't have the size to compete with guys like sadik or steve cook.

It'll add a whole new group of competitors without segregating the guys who are pretty large for men's physique now or the male model type with much less muscle.

Serge weighed 200Lbs at 6'0" at the 1975 Mr. Olympia. He fits perfectly into the weight restrictions. I think Serge has the perfect look!!!

While I agree that Nubret had the look, I doubt that he actually was a real 6'0".
unless his bone density represented a much smaller % comparing to his organs and lean tissue. very very few athletes at that height and weight (same%BF) will look that muscular!!!

I think they should go by look (golden era) rather than putting a weight restriction

I also doubt that Arnold Arms were 23.5".

Zane was one of the best. I think guys believe that they can acheive his physique because of the size thing. What the layman doesn't understand is how balanced and symetrical he was. Also at 200# in his stage condition, he was hardly small! He didn't have the size of other compeitors but the quality was there.

Zane did not weigh 200 pounds onstage

tbh, the division seems perfect for someone like myself. I am 5'11.5" and offseason am 220. on stage around 205-210lbs. so this division is near perfect fit for me. I like the IDEA of it, BUT tbh one reason I enjoy bb'ing is the posing routines and mandatories... if they have that too I might be in...
-F2S

While I agree that Nubret had the look, I doubt that he actually was a real 6'0".
unless his bone density represented a much smaller % comparing to his organs and lean tissue. very very few athletes at that height and weight (same%BF) will look that muscular!!!

Yep see how tiny his wrists were. The lightweight bone structure and small joints are great at creating the illusion of size.

I've never competed before but I have to admit, this classic physique division seems tempting to me

tbh, the division seems perfect for someone like myself. I am 5'11.5" and offseason am 220. on stage around 205-210lbs. so this division is near perfect fit for me. I like the IDEA of it, BUT tbh one reason I enjoy bb'ing is the posing routines and mandatories... if they have that too I might be in...
-F2S

i think you have like a 45 sec posing routine and mandatories are front double bi, back double, side chest, abs and thigh and your fav old school pose

I'd love to end up in this class...... still a couple years out IMO..... at 6'0 every guy will show up at a peeled 207..... next year I hope to come in at 195.... id still be too small IMO.....i'll get there.... when im 50... LOL

My boy Sadiq is getting ready for this. Lots of guys I'm friends with are working towards this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boy Sadiq is getting ready for this. Lots of guys I'm friends with are working towards this

Would love to see Sadik and Steve Cook in this division. Both those physique guys have some killer legs

Would love to see Sadik and Steve Cook in this division. Both those physique guys have some killer legs
don't know Steve but Sadiq is in. He's looking huge right now. Got a nice new hair cut lol almost didn't recognize him lol

I feel like the physique division has made a huge gap between competing in bb and physique. Hopefully this closes that some. I respect the physique thing but I didn't grow up reading physique magazines ya know.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear