over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we just need to crush this once and for all and everyone start posting up pics of their forearms.

Isn’t that how we settle things around here... 🤣

Seriously, I agree with you. This has turned into 5 year olds on a playground. Let’s all play nice and get along.
You're with the group of posters on this thread that said forearms don't matter, and I said they do. You then make a snide comment that maybe those who don't compete should shut up. And you don't even know who I am. LOL I've been around forever, just ask raJJIN or BMJ if you doubt that. They'll vouch for me.

And I never said that I've got a physique that is in the ballpark of Jacked. Only about 20 guys in the world can make that claim. What I did say was a relatively tame comment, that when he's standing next to the top 5 physiques on the planet, that his forearms will be a problem, because if you're in the first call out at the O, the judges WILL be nitpicking. I'm really stunned that such a comment is so controversial.

You're with the group of posters on this thread that said forearms don't matter, and I said they do. You then make a snide comment that maybe those who don't compete should shut up. And you don't even know who I am. LOL I've been around forever, just ask raJJIN or BMJ if you doubt that. They'll vouch for me.

And I never said that I've got a physique that is in the ballpark of Jacked. Only about 20 guys in the world can make that claim. What I did say was a relatively tame comment, that when he's standing next to the top 5 physiques on the planet, that his forearms will be a problem, because if you're in the first call out at the O, the judges WILL be nitpicking. I'm really stunned that such a comment is so controversial.
Who knew a joke could get somebody so worked up. Let me be clear, if I was calling you out, I would directly do so. Don’t flatter yourself that all my post on here are directed at you. 😂

But since you’re trying to stir up more drama, which is what caused this whole issue in the first place let’s go there.

This is a bodybuilding forum made up of some of the best competitors in the sport and has been for years. Everyone is entitled to their “opinion”. That’s what makes this an “open forum”. If you can’t handle someone having a different “opinion” than you, don’t post. Simple stuff.

For the record, I never said forearms don’t matter- I said his arms were so large that it likely gave the illusion of the small forearms.

I honestly could care less how big Andrew’s forearms are, or are not. You on the other hand seem to really be holding onto this one. So why don’t you just send him a message and ask him? 😂

Now, as I said in my joke above trying to break the ice and not make a bad situation worse- let’s not turn this into 5th graders on the play ground.

I’ve got better things to do than sit on an Internet forum and talk about some dudes forearms. But you can carry on if you like with others regarding the matter.

✌️

Your playing with fire 🔥 brother, I would L.I.G. (let it go). Don't want to see you on vacation as I enjoy your post also.

Aside from making the thread regarding editing posts (because it has apparently happened twice recently), I told 165 enough was enough and I even had to lock that thread because I wanted to stay out of this nonsense...He just kept pressing, regardless of whether he felt in the right or not, he was told by multiple people to let it go, and not just Mods!

edit: Is there a rule against posting private messages openly - Not written, but the privacy concept is well understood. It's disrespectful and shouldn't be done! He made it personal when deciding to do so and it was met with a personal reaction by alfresco. Simple! Afresco was trying to figure out what was going on - 165 and his buddies felt that the other member should have immediately been branded a liar, when both were pointing the finger. The posts should have just been deleted and the subject ended after I posted the thread letting the forum know editing posts for argumentative purposes would not be tolerated. Again, simple!

"TheOtherOne" up there is starting to remind me of one of those little pricks from alinboard years back, that tried to fire up some little revolt and even started their own little gay-ass board...He's been throwing out little digs every chance he gets, at every one he can, trying to instigate shit and keep it going. Including trying to bullshit ask about who makes the decisions on banning and if it's a Mod vote, when he knows damn well how things work here and I can even pull up past threads with him involved, when much larger, more well-known names then 165 have been temp banned!

Now everyone knows I don't bother banning guys aside from trolls, scammers and shit like that, I'll argue with anyone...But the dude is starting to annoy me, so it's probably best for him to avoid any further comments on the subject or he's going to end up being "TheNextOne".

Now this thread is locked too...Enough of the baby bullshit! It was a few fucking days and he should have just spent that time reading some of the fucked up threads in the banned forum rather than plotting his return to rehatch things with his little board buddies:rolleyes:

@TheOtherOne55 is a great poster / great perspective and I always enjoy as I do you @b-boy. you guys have too much cred to be banned though IMO. Mods probably don't want to get in the business of banning their best-contributing members.
bboy has been temp banned before (a couple of times I believe)...Some of the largest names on this board have been banned in the past either temp or perm.

We're a bunch of fucking juice monkeys...You don't think everyone goes through moods swings from time to time, arguments that keep getting pressed until people need a break, differences of opinion that can flow over into disrespectful comments, etc, etc.

No one has ever been above anything on this forum...That is one of the things that has always made it different than everywhere else! Have there been power trips, of course, such is human nature...Do some long time contributing members get more leeway, sure. But overall I think the Moderating is for the most part fair-handed. People just want to pick and choose when to cry about a temp ban on someone dependent on whether they like them or not...That's not how it works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner