over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter has improved tremendously, esp his back I hear. And from I hear, from more solid foods verses all shakes and meal replacements. Hunter has a lot of muscle on his frame, I ve stood next to him my last competition, Jr Nats 2022. If Hunters conditioning is a good deal better, Judges will choose him.

I dont know if Hunters frame is maxed out with muscle because too much more and his waist will suffer. That said, if Andrew conditioning is as good as Texas last year or better , than his small waist and muscle flow, I've got him winning. I think Andrew could expand his small waist more, for the sake of more muscle, without it hurting him, this is where his genetics allow more leeway, so to speak Hunters frame is close to being maxed I feel without the waist becoming too uneven flow. Could go either way, depending on conditioning.

I don’t see how he can be beaten at the Olympia tbh

A little tighter conditioning, and he’s unstoppable imo

Couldn’t believe how wide his lats are from the front
The only 212 guys I can think of that are at the top g the game right now are Kamal, and Shuan Clarida, but I don't even know it either og these guys are qualified. that said I think Keone beats Shuan with this look, not certain about Kamal. Kamal has a great aesthetic, Shuan, not so much. I think it could come down to Kamal and Keone.

Following Aceto's insta, I would have thought this NOel cat was going to take it, and he did look awesome, but Keone's aesthetic took over the possibly more musculature of Noel.

The only 212 guys I can think of that are at the top g the game right now are Kamal, and Shuan Clarida, but I don't even know it either og these guys are qualified. that said I think Keone beats Shuan with this look, not certain about Kamal. Kamal has a great aesthetic, Shuan, not so much. I think it could come down to Kamal and Keone.

Following Aceto's insta, I would have thought this NOel cat was going to take it, and he did look awesome, but Keone's aesthetic took over the possibly more musculature of Noel.
All keone has to do is be a tad bit tighter and no one is touching him in the 212 IMO

So much more gifted structurally than anyone else. Shaun and Kamal just get so hard that they make Keone look off-season so he needs to come close to their condition to take it

Keone looked great but with his shape and genetics, he should be cruiiiising thru competitors and it’s still closer than i would like. His back needs some work and he needs sharper conditioning. This is me being nit picky because he’s a future 212 Olympia champ. Noel looked fuckin great, just doesn’t have that shape.

Andrew jacked is ridiculous. I’ve seen him in person and he’s unbelievably HUGE.

Keone looked great but with his shape and genetics, he should be cruiiiising thru competitors and it’s still closer than i would like. His back needs some work and he needs sharper conditioning. This is me being nit picky because he’s a future 212 Olympia champ. Noel looked fuckin great, just doesn’t have that shape.
I wonder if Keone's conditioning issue is something he can overcome - maybe he just doesn't get that inside out no matter what.

I say that because his coach is Patrick Tuor and we know how strict Tuor is on the diet and no cheat meals ever. Keone had ripped glutes at 6 weeks out so it doesn't make sense that he couldn't get inside out in 6 more weeks.

Can’t tell if joking or not knowing much about the sport at all

They have lifetime qualifications for winning the O?
yeah I know nothing about it, is this the sport where they throw the ball?

lol

but seriously, come on bro, I had a brain fart and just totally forgot that previous winners auto-invite for life, my bad and I am sorry, not being a troll. Also, that said, for Shaun, does he have to get a special invite or quality to compete in the open? I remember Flex supposedly needing that and it being polarizing. Some said it was bullshit that he needed to qualify or get a special invite, and others said "rules are rules" lol

Congratulations to Andrew, well deserved win. Can't wait to see his progress, getting some thinner skin will make him completely ludicrous, as if he wasn't already.

I think Andrew and Samson will be battling it out for the Olympia this year. Both of them keep improving and they are genetically superior to the other top guys.
Hard to count out Lundsford with that crazy shape and Hadi with his insane conditioning and muscle maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear