over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

28 y/o scary hormone panel, worried

I know from your posts that you are anti pharma for everything out there, but telling a guy to drop his meds and get on a diet is pretty shit advice tbh.

If you dont like it, skip over it and answer what you can.

To answer your question about trip, well I used it 2 times and personally nothing compares to HCG + Clomid. Feel better overall. Im not 100% sold on peps and trust me i would love it if they worked.

Thanks for the feedback on triptorelin. Thats the perception Ive had, the fact thats theres not a lot of personal experiences and results tell that it didn't work as it was thought.

Im sorry you didn't like my advice for npcout. Is not that I am anti pharma, they have their place, certainly NOT the way they are popularly used.

npcout, drop the zoloft and check your diet. Thats a start.

Not poking fun at the OP, but I'm always floored when I see these threads.

What did u think was going to happen when you ran a 20 week cycle?
This is just my opinion...but everyone will ruin their natural sperm count and test production when they run a cycle, no matter how good your PCT is. You're done.
It might take one guy 1 cycle to ruin his, it might take another 7. But no matter what, if you run gear and try and come off and not blast and cruise, you're fucked. It's like a sports injury...it'll never be as good as it WAS. And after the first one you're just beating that horse until he slowly dies.

With that being said, you can't still have swimmers. I know many a user who got his lady pregnant while on cycle.

Not poking fun at the OP, but I'm always floored when I see these threads.

What did u think was going to happen when you ran a 20 week cycle?
This is just my opinion...but everyone will ruin their natural sperm count and test production when they run a cycle, no matter how good your PCT is. You're done.
It might take one guy 1 cycle to ruin his, it might take another 7. But no matter what, if you run gear and try and come off and not blast and cruise, you're fucked. It's like a sports injury...it'll never be as good as it WAS. And after the first one you're just beating that horse until he slowly dies.

With that being said, you can't still have swimmers. I know many a user who got his lady pregnant while on cycle.
Yup i did while on deca had a low count even before my cycle i ran clomid during cycle and some hcg got her with in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Exactly,, pct is great and everything,,but sometimes it just takes time to recover,,whole damn year is not unheard of.

HCG - 500iu Mon Wed fri
HMG - 75ius Sun tue thurs
Exemestane - 12.5mg daily
Clomid - 25mg

If someone was really really messed up hpta wise i would probably go

first 2 weeks

HCG - 1000iu Mon Wed fri
HMG - 150ius Sun tue thurs
Clomid - 50mg (or nolv)

and thereafter

HCG - 500iu or 1000ius their choice Mon Wed fri
HMG - 75ius Sun tue thurs
Clomid - 25-50mg (or nolv)

I say or nolv because clomid is the absolute worst compound there is as far as what it does to your psyche...its brutal on some people (depression, sadness etc)...and in those cases nolv would be an other choice instead of clomid

Thanks for the feedback on triptorelin. Thats the perception Ive had, the fact thats theres not a lot of personal experiences and results tell that it didn't work as it was thought.

Im sorry you didn't like my advice for npcout. Is not that I am anti pharma, they have their place, certainly NOT the way they are popularly used.

npcout, drop the zoloft and check your diet. Thats a start.

See, here's the problem, what does..."check your diet" mean? Be specific, layout a specific diet, tell him what to do other than, "check your diet", because those three words aren't a road map or any type of help to him! You just make these general comments over and over...where's the details? Offer somebody some real help or don't bother posting...you're not giving anyone anything concrete to go on.

Last edited:
I've had kids on full blast cycles just from adding a shot of HCG 1x a week (5000iu) 2 weekends in a row.

you gotta understand, once you begin using anaboloics, your natural test will NEVER go back to normal, and you're gonna be on hrt the rest of your life.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear