over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd Cycle Thoughts

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Let me preface what I'm about to say that this isn't advice for those looking to compete long term. It's for a guy with average genetics who just wants an easier and faster path to a moderate amount of more muscle and less fat.

I think blasting and cruising is more hazardous to your long term health than staying on for an extended period... those with average to below average genetics never stay on long enough to make gains that would satisfy yourself long term (when you factor in where you end up at the end of your cruise)... so you become an addict... addicted to blasting and cruising.... very average gains and putting your pit through hell and back.

Here's my suggestion.... test at around 500.... tren at around 500.... deca at around 500... for approx 18 months or as long as it takes till you're bigger than you actually want to be... then you taper that off to zero over six months... and then come off for life at the exact amount of muscle mass and BF% you want to be. You'll eventually recover and probably have no long term health effects.

Would I suggest this to a 50 year old who gets blood work perhaps yearly. Hell no. But you're in your early 20's and mature enough to look out for yourself at any signs of trouble.

These drugs are a lot less dangerous when you're in your 20's than a few decades later. Take a risk now and be done with it or play with matches later when the odds start to stack against you.

I was of the understanding that you can't sustain or maintain the muscle gained once you've exceeded your genetic potential unless you continue using to keep it?

This is what my research has led me to believe, and folks here can offer better insight than myself, but that's why retired bodybuilders look much smaller than when they were competing.

I suppose if you want size right now and don't care about later then so be it. The proposed idea i just gave doesn't really seem to make sense though as the h goal is for progress until you each your goal then sustain.

Let me preface what I'm about to say that this isn't advice for those looking to compete long term. It's for a guy with average genetics who just wants an easier and faster path to a moderate amount of more muscle and less fat.

That's me

I think blasting and cruising is more hazardous to your long term health than staying on for an extended period... those with average to below average genetics never stay on long enough to make gains that would satisfy yourself long term (when you factor in where you end up at the end of your cruise)... so you become an addict... addicted to blasting and cruising.... very average gains and putting your pit through hell and back.

Here's my suggestion.... test at around 500.... tren at around 500.... deca at around 500... for approx 18 months or as long as it takes till you're bigger than you actually want to be... then you taper that off to zero over six months... and then come off for life at the exact amount of muscle mass and BF% you want to be. You'll eventually recover and probably have no long term health effects.

Would I suggest this to a 50 year old who gets blood work perhaps yearly. Hell no. But you're in your early 20's and mature enough to look out for yourself at any signs of trouble.

These drugs are a lot less dangerous when you're in your 20's than a few decades later. Take a risk now and be done with it or play with matches later when the odds start to stack against you.

Honestly man, that sounds great. Have you used this approach or seen people use it successfully? I would love to be able to use steroids for 1-2 years straight, get above my goal, then come down a little and never worry about them again. Somewhat like the guys who use very high dosages to get to a lean 280 then just use low doses to maintain a lean 250, but on a much lower scale in my example. At 6'0 I think I would look good at around 210 and 8%, which I'm still pretty far away from, but if I could get around there and then maintain without AAS that would be great.

A few things concern me about that though
1. In all I have read, which has been a lot the last 2 years (been in this for 6 years but only more recently even considered AAS), I have never seen anyone recommend this approach

2. There seems to be a strong consensus that the longer you are on the more the health risks add up. I was originally planning on 2on/4off cycles but have since decided to just go the "normal" route of 8 weeks. I have seen as high as 20 but never really longer than that. 18 months of straight blasting seems crazy.

3. There also seems to be a strong consensus that AAS becomes less effective after ~8 weeks, so that in maybe a 12 week cycle you really don't see much gains between weeks 9-12 unless you add something else in

4. I used to think by having done any AAS in general getting past your natural genetic limit you could eventually maintain past that limit when coming off. So say one's natural limit is 200 at 10% and with AAS they get to 240 at 10% I figured maybe once they come off they could maintain 220 at 10%, but it seems that people here believe you would eventually get back to your natural limit. Which admittedly is higher than where I'm currently at, but I don't know how much higher.

Thoughts?

I want to compete so its not for me but its exactly what I'd do if I had your goals.

Why does it matter if its not been done before? is that what edison was thinking?

Of course the health risks mount up but two decades of blasting and cruising where your addiction makes you more of a blaster than a cruiser makes it far more health atrophying.

I don't agree for a millisecond that AAS results taper after 8 weeks. No way. Majority of people just train like idiots so they'll never get long term results regardless of what they're on.

No way of knowing what your genetic limit is. I thought my quads were destined to be puny but I've found the exact right hack squat machine and they're exploding.

Honestly man, that sounds great. Have you used this approach or seen people use it successfully? I would love to be able to use steroids for 1-2 years straight, get above my goal, then come down a little and never worry about them again. Somewhat like the guys who use very high dosages to get to a lean 280 then just use low doses to maintain a lean 250, but on a much lower scale in my example. At 6'0 I think I would look good at around 210 and 8%, which I'm still pretty far away from, but if I could get around there and then maintain without AAS that would be great.

A few things concern me about that though
1. In all I have read, which has been a lot the last 2 years (been in this for 6 years but only more recently even considered AAS), I have never seen anyone recommend this approach

2. There seems to be a strong consensus that the longer you are on the more the health risks add up. I was originally planning on 2on/4off cycles but have since decided to just go the "normal" route of 8 weeks. I have seen as high as 20 but never really longer than that. 18 months of straight blasting seems crazy.

3. There also seems to be a strong consensus that AAS becomes less effective after ~8 weeks, so that in maybe a 12 week cycle you really don't see much gains between weeks 9-12 unless you add something else in

4. I used to think by having done any AAS in general getting past your natural genetic limit you could eventually maintain past that limit when coming off. So say one's natural limit is 200 at 10% and with AAS they get to 240 at 10% I figured maybe once they come off they could maintain 220 at 10%, but it seems that people here believe you would eventually get back to your natural limit. Which admittedly is higher than where I'm currently at, but I don't know how much higher.

Thoughts?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner