over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd Cycle

billyjoe333

Newbies
Been training consistently for almost 4 years. Been on trt for almost 2 yesrs. I'm 5'8", 210 lbs., 20% bf. My first cycle was 500 mg test cyp per week. Tuesday and Friday injections because I get 150 mg trt on Fridays from my doctor so I just shot another 100 mg that day. For my second cycle I'm planning 500 test for 12 weeks, 300 deca for 10 weeks, and 30 mg Dbol for 33 days (100 pills). Arimidex throughout cycle at .25 eod. Prami on standby. I've spent hours and hours reading. I know I probably shouldn't be adding 2 compounds, but I really want to get the most out of this cycle. I'm anticipating gainning 25 lbs and keeping a good amount. Then wait until a year from now and run a nice cutting cycle with some tren. Maybe 300 test, 300 tren weeks 1-12, and 50 winstrol weeks 9-14. Week 13 return to my 150 mg trt. My intention is to maintain a lower bf after the cutting cycle. Any input from some knowledgeable guys on here would be appreciated.

20% is high for a bulker.

You'll be bloated, moon face, estrogen sides, etc...

Keep your TRT, add 50mg tren EOD until you're lean, then do your bulker. Or you could skip tren and do a strict diet with some cardio.

Or TRT with a pinch of winny. Whatever your body agrees to until you're lean. You get my point.

I can't really argue with your advice other then I think I'll look small if I cut now.. My thinking is that I'll try to put on some serious muscle then lose the fat. Why lose the fat, bulk, then lose it again ? Idk

20% is way too fat to do a bulker. Diet down first. Estrogen sides amplify if trying to do a bulker with aromatizing aas. You will look like a fluffy marsh mellow with tits.

You didn't spend enough time reading the right material, if you think 20% BF is good in your eyes. You don't need gear as much as learning how to eat proper and train right. Same old same old with less than adequate hard work.

Why even bother with HRT? You are not HRT at this point and the rate you are going, you will be fat at 2 grams. Wants to put on another 25 pounds. SMH.

You didn't spend enough time reading the right material, if you think 20% BF is good in your eyes. You don't need gear as much as learning how to eat proper and train right. Same old same old with less than adequate hard work.

Why even bother with HRT? You are not HRT at this point and the rate you are going, you will be fat at 2 grams. Wants to put on another 25 pounds. SMH.

THIS^^^^^

:cool:

I've been on trt for 2 years

Thanks for the honesty guys. This is where I can really learn from you guys with the real world experience. I'm starting my cycle May 23rd. That gives me 10 weeks. I'm certain I can drop more then 10 lbs in that time frame. I want to use the deca more for joint relief. What do you guys think of the following. I'm not ready to try tren yet !

500 test 1- 12
200 deca 1 - 10
40 mg winstol. 9 - 14
return to my trt dose of 150 mg per week on week 13
Maybe I could drop the test down to 400 and deca to 150?

Last edited:
If you're lean, it's fine. If not, do TRT and winny @ 50mg ED for four weeks. If by the end of those weeks you're lean, start your desired cycle. If not, 4 weeks on TRT and add winny again, repeat until you're lean.

Then do it.

Couple questions answered might help dial in the advice:
How old are you that you are on TRT?
If your younger (20's - 30's), why are you on TRT?
What are your normal macros each day?

4 years working out and holding at 20% says that either you're short on cardio, or long on calories. ;)

I agree with others, get lean then add muscle. Getting lean is going to force you to dial in your diet and become strict with your macros. From there, you can tweak them for a clean bulk cycle.

Deca will give you good gains, but your 20% bf is going to look like 25% with the water it brings.

If I were you I'd:
Limit your Test to 300mg per week.
Keep the Deca around 200 if you're wanting it for joint relief only.
Force yourself into protein rich, calorie deficit diet.
Raise your reps and get to huffing hard during your lifting routines (to increase cardio)
Add cardio.

Give this routine 3 solid months and see how things look in the mirror.

Get lean, then add muscle. :headbang:

I am 43 yo. I eat good, but I like craft beer. Been strict on my diet eating 260 grams protein, 280 grams carbs, 60 grams fat for right about 2800 calories per day. That includes my post workout shake, so 450 less on non-workout days. I'm getting things in check now. Only drank once in February. I appreciate the feedback. I've been in the gym everyday for 11 straight days. Been killing cardio on the elliptical 35 to 45 minutes on workout days. On my days that I'm supposed to be off I've been doing an easy hour on the sit down bike. I'm going to trim down first like everyone is suggesting.

Last edited:
I am 43 yo. I eat good, but I like craft beer. Been strict on my diet eating 260 grams protein, 280 grams carbs, 60 grams fat for right about 2800 calories per day. That includes my post workout shake, so 450 less on non-workout days. I'm getting things in check now. Only drank once in February. I appreciate the feedback. I've been in the gym everyday for 11 straight days. Been killing cardio on the elliptical 35 to 45 minutes on workout days. On my days that I'm supposed to be off I've been doing an easy hour on the sit down bike. I'm going to trim down first like everyone is suggesting.

Sounds like a plan. And yeah, I like craft beer so much I've been brewing my own for 10 years. :p

That's my downfall but life is short.

Careful with the 11 straight days and counting in the gym. Nutrition, exercise and REST are ALL important for good conditioning and recomping the body. :headbang:

I'm taking this Saturday and Sunday off.
I'm contemplating this now, based on the responses.

20 mg Dbol weeks 1-4
450 test cyp weeks 1-14
200 deca. weeks 1-12
50 mg winny oral weeks 13-18
week 15 return to trt dose 150 cyp per week

I'm taking this Saturday and Sunday off.
I'm contemplating this now, based on the responses.

20 mg Dbol weeks 1-4
450 test cyp weeks 1-14
200 deca. weeks 1-12
50 mg winny oral weeks 13-18
week 15 return to trt dose 150 cyp per week

No dbol, no high test, also avoid deca if you can while high bf%.

Again:

- TRT
- Winny one month on, one month off.

Eat less carbs, 180-200 should be enough. Peri-workout.

Until you have clear abs. Then you mess with high test, dbol and deca.

You don't seem to be listening and apparently can't wait do to a bulker, which will cause high blood pressure and severe bloat if your BF isn't low.

No dbol, no high test, also avoid deca if you can while high bf%.

Again:

- TRT
- Winny one month on, one month off.

Eat less carbs, 180-200 should be enough. Peri-workout.

Until you have clear abs. Then you mess with high test, dbol and deca.

You don't seem to be listening and apparently can't wait do to a bulker, which will cause high blood pressure and severe bloat if your BF isn't low.

I really want to say thank you for the advice. As you guys have said, I really want to do a bulker. But as of this morning I am 202 lbs. I've decided to put this cycle off until the day I reach 195. Been eating 280 grams protein, 200 grams carbs and 60 grams of fat. I work 7 12 hour shifts every 2 weeks. On my days off I go to the gym twice and do about 50 minutes of cardio. On the days I work I only go once and I do 35 minutes. Also doing high reps, supersets and shorter rest periods. I'm going to keep up the cardio on cycle and run .25 mg adex ed througout. Thanks again guys !!

Last edited:
It goes without saying but if you like craft beer, avoid orals. Sure you can get away with drinking and dbol or oral winny and be fine but why try? IMO you don't drink on supps. Period.

my current bulking cycle of Test E @300 mg/week. Dbol @35 mg/ed . Not a real big bulker I know but I will be running a cutting cycle in late, so I didn't want to over do it. I might throw some Anadrol in for the last four weeks to break through any plateau's.:cool:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws