over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd Cycle Advice

Cognomen

Newbies
Gearing up for my second cycle and looking to stack with an oral. Last cycle was over a year ago and I stuck with just Test E @ 250mg twice/week. Definitely happy with the results from then and didn't experience loss of gain that bad afterwards, but this time I was thinking of bringing in some tabs as well.

Here's what I got so far: sticking with Test E @ 250mg 2x/week; Dbol @ 25mg ED; Aromasin @ 6.25mg EOD and HCG @ 250 IU EOD, using Nolvadex as needed for sides.

Again, this is my only my 2nd cycle and will be my first time stacking so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if somethings out of whack.

Looks good to me. Only thing you didn’t mention was your recovery from the first cycle. Did you manage to get a baseline T level before your cycle and did you manage to recover back to that level proven with bloodwork.

Only reason I ask is because I did get a baseline before my first cycle but after 4 months off everything I still hadn’t recovered. Even though I did everything correctly with HCG during cycle and a 6 week PCT...I ended up on TRT after my second cycle...

My first cycle started while I was on a deployment, so I never god bloodwork done, I was lucky enough to have been able to get everything I needed for an 8 week PCT that was really just the standard Nolva w/ Clomid taken ED, I crashed pretty hard after the first week, then dialed back my pct dosing and felt a lot better, never had any issues after that. Based on just how I felt and performed after my PCT I'd say my T levels were stable and at my assumed "baseline" considering the lack of bloodwork.

Not sure if that helps or not man (wish I had some actual lab results to share with ya), but I hope you find a regimen that doesn't wreck your levels. As with most things, when it works its great, when it doesn't it can be a pain in the ass to say the least.

Good luck brotha!

Actually it's a good smart cycle. It's nice to see your not trying to stack large amounts of different compounds in there.

Really appreciate the feedback gents. Having that validation definitely helps getting in the right headspace before kicking it off.

I'd wait to add in the dbol until 6-8 weeks in to make the cycle more progressive, first let the T ester build up then when gains start to plateau add in the dbol. The other way to do it would be to start with the dbol to kick it off but I prefer the more progressive version.

My first cycle started while I was on a deployment, so I never god bloodwork done, I was lucky enough to have been able to get everything I needed for an 8 week PCT that was really just the standard Nolva w/ Clomid taken ED, I crashed pretty hard after the first week, then dialed back my pct dosing and felt a lot better, never had any issues after that. Based on just how I felt and performed after my PCT I'd say my T levels were stable and at my assumed "baseline" considering the lack of bloodwork.

Not sure if that helps or not man (wish I had some actual lab results to share with ya), but I hope you find a regimen that doesn't wreck your levels. As with most things, when it works its great, when it doesn't it can be a pain in the ass to say the least.

Good luck brotha!
Yeah, going by feel is tough. I know people who feel fine with low test levels and others that feel like complete shit. My best advice if you want to continue to cycle is get some basic hormone panel blood work BEFORE going on the second test/dbol cycle to see what your “normal” is. Then after 3-4 months post cycle test again to see if you reclaimed your normal level. If you haven’t then you can either go on TRT for life or stop cycling forever.

Thanks for the good vibes by the way! I’m 37 now so TRT doesn’t seem so bad to me since I was destined there anyway I’m sure :)

I'd wait to add in the dbol until 6-8 weeks in to make the cycle more progressive, first let the T ester build up then when gains start to plateau add in the dbol. The other way to do it would be to start with the dbol to kick it off but I prefer the more progressive version.
I was contemplating putting a little lag time in for the dbol, but wasn't sure how much of a difference it would make. Was gonna take the simple and easy way out and start it off right away, but if you think there's gonna be a drastic improvement by holding off for the first month or two, I'm all ears. And in that case, would you stick with my same dosing then? I'd rather not raise it or do anything like a burst until I feel good about managing my e2 and sides.

Yeah, going by feel is tough. I know people who feel fine with low test levels and others that feel like complete shit. My best advice if you want to continue to cycle is get some basic hormone panel blood work BEFORE going on the second test/dbol cycle to see what your “normal” is. Then after 3-4 months post cycle test again to see if you reclaimed your normal level. If you haven’t then you can either go on TRT for life or stop cycling forever.

Thanks for the good vibes by the way! I’m 37 now so TRT doesn’t seem so bad to me since I was destined there anyway I’m sure :)
Not bad advice at all, I'll probably get some blood work done before this cycle so I can look at actual numbers instead of just relying on my "feels". I haven't gotten my gear yet anyway so I'm in no real rush (other than getting this body looking like a marble statue come beach season haha).

And no problem man, glad to hear it's working out for ya (y).

If your prone to gyno acne estrogen sides it could be a issue if not it’s a good cycle

however I’d run
Test
Eq

if I had to choose personally
But dbol is a feel good anabolic and is a good second cycle in my opinion

If your prone to gyno acne estrogen sides it could be a issue if not it’s a good cycle

however I’d run
Test
Eq

Dbol is a feel good anabolic? I hear this many times and I don’t get it - what do I mean by feel good as opposed to say anavar or anadrol ??

Dbol is a feel good anabolic? I hear this many times and I don’t get it - what do I mean by feel good as opposed to say anavar or anadrol ??
Instead of feeling lethargic not wanting to train you get that high happy feeling

best example you ever find a new song or song you stick on and you get that buzz from listening to it that’s how dbol made me feel superman like

I’ve never felt it on drol or var which are amazing compounds also

I don’t know the reason behind dbol causing this but it’s definitely something I experienced when cycling it also got negatives acne muscle cramps another compound i now don’t cycle due to cramping but it still has a place in my heart

Instead of feeling lethargic not wanting to train you get that high happy feeling

best example you ever find a new song or song you stick on and you get that buzz from listening to it that’s how dbol made me feel superman like

I’ve never felt it on drol or var which are amazing compounds also

I don’t know the reason behind dbol causing this but it’s definitely something I experienced when cycling it also got negatives acne muscle cramps another compound i now don’t cycle due to cramping but it still has a place in my heart
I disagree with this silly thought - I are reading too much about this stuff

however I’d run
Test
Eq

I mean I didn't have any issues last time, but also wasn’t stacking anything wet like dbol, so I can’t say for sure.
I’m feeling good about this cycle though, and looking forward to actually tracking progress this time, and getting deep into some numbers, not just stepping on a scale.

So I was gonna post this in the beginners forum, but with the temp hold on creating new threads for Newbie accounts, I figured I'd just throw it here.

But anyway, I'm a nerd so I made this "Cycle Tracker" or whatever you want to call it, it's just an excel spreadsheet that takes my gear/supps I enter in and outputs a dosing schedule for me in a calendar format. I'm pretty bad at keeping track of my what I'm taking on a daily basis so this was mostly just to help me keep on schedule.

But to the point, this is version 1, and I'm likely going to keep tweaking it as I realize what additional capabilities I'd like it to have. I'm throwing my google drive link to it on here in case anyone wants to give me some ideas/feedback. It has an example cycle already filled out. Let me know your thoughts!

Gearing up for my second cycle and looking to stack with an oral. Last cycle was over a year ago and I stuck with just Test E @ 250mg twice/week. Definitely happy with the results from then and didn't experience loss of gain that bad afterwards, but this time I was thinking of bringing in some tabs as well.

Here's what I got so far: sticking with Test E @ 250mg 2x/week; Dbol @ 25mg ED; Aromasin @ 6.25mg EOD and HCG @ 250 IU EOD, using Nolvadex as needed for sides.

Again, this is my only my 2nd cycle and will be my first time stacking so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if somethings out of whack.
I’d up your dbol to atleast 25mg 2times a day and add like 200mg of some Deca

IT's your second cycle. Relax.
500 test split into 2 to 4 doses. THATS IT.
Unless you're 5'7" and 235 and lean, you shouldnt need more.
Also do a google search and include pubmed in the search term for PCT/Ancilliaries. There's an assload of new research showing it to be either useless or detrimental.
Your time would be better spent studying Dante's cycle for pennies if you want to get strong a grow rather than what you can stack with test on your second cycle.

IT's your second cycle. Relax.
500 test split into 2 to 4 doses. THATS IT.
Unless you're 5'7" and 235 and lean, you shouldnt need more.
Also do a google search and include pubmed in the search term for PCT/Ancilliaries. There's an assload of new research showing it to be either useless or detrimental.
Your time would be better spent studying Dante's cycle for pennies if you want to get strong a grow rather than what you can stack with test on your second cycle.
Always willing to learn more, that’s why I’m here. Appreciate the advice man. I’ll check out the PCT stuff you mentioned. As for training, I’ve got a great trainer and I’m happy with where he’s gotten me, so don’t worry, I’m not just throwing my own half ass regimen together. That being said, I’ve read up on Dante’s stuff before, all good stuff. I understand the recommendation.

Always willing to learn more, that’s why I’m here. Appreciate the advice man. I’ll check out the PCT stuff you mentioned. As for training, I’ve got a great trainer and I’m happy with where he’s gotten me, so don’t worry, I’m not just throwing my own half ass regimen together. That being said, I’ve read up on Dante’s stuff before, all good stuff. I understand the recommendation.
Not trying to come across as a dick. I just type that way. I really don't think anyone needs much more than test until you're at a pretty serious level of development. The work ethic you develop in that time will make later, heavier cycles that much more worth it and effective. Milk these first cycles for all their worth before you add things in. It'll pay off later.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear