over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Month progress pics: No holds barred details: clean bulk

Great improvements...
On the pics though- every one is saying you looked best in the middle picture- but notice the 3rd pic is the only facing the other side. To get a fair comparison you should be facing the same with in all pics- otherwise it could just be that you have a better right side vs. left side.

Either way, amazing progress

Holy hell Big E! You got all swole! Your arms got dramatically bigger in just 3 months? I can't get over it. You mentioned you're currently at 19 1/2" cold. What were you before? I'd guess 16 1/2 maybe 17 per the pic? Well done sir.

17 and 1/4 all skinny-like.....haha
Thanks though...... I hammered them with basics (close griip BP's, Weighted Dips w over 135+, skullcrushers, bb curls, supinating db curls) and some focused brac work (reverse bb curls and Incline Hammers).
I have been using a new "Evil" 3 set system I came up with when the gains started to Plateau.... It is what I have used to go from the 2nd to 3rd pic the last 4 weeks. Everyone better call it "EVIL ARMS" though if they use it! haha. Seriously, using it on a few of clients right now with good success provided they are getting propper recovery and nutrition.
It looks like this:
3 sets per exercise to failure on each after warming up:
Set 1: Drop set (3 different weight drops)
Set 2: Double Squeezes (one full rep followed by a 4 inch movement back into the peak contracted position, then repeat).
Set 3: 21's (7 full reps, 7 half reps in the peak contracted portion, and then 7 reps in the last part of the movement, usually I hit failure on these at 4 then just try to move the weight as far as I can for the next 3 reps).
It was enough of a shock to my arms to get them started again for another inch.....
I am sure all the Heavy ass Deadlifts each week dont hurt either... LOL

BTW, Thanks for the compliment and feedback bro!

Great progress. It's been mentioned but amazing difference in your arms. You do look best in your 2nd pic. But I think it will do you good to carry on going up in weight and then maintaining it for a bit. Adding that size before cutting back abit. That way hopefully you end up weighing what you do in the 2nd pic but being extra ripped etc.

Great progress. It's been mentioned but amazing difference in your arms. You do look best in your 2nd pic. But I think it will do you good to carry on going up in weight and then maintaining it for a bit. Adding that size before cutting back abit. That way hopefully you end up weighing what you do in the 2nd pic but being extra ripped etc.

What is in bold is the plan exactly!!! Get below 10 % bf in the mid 230's! Maintain the size gained and lean up..... Hopefully my taper will look CRAZY! Thanks for your feedback!

great progress, and I'm guessing if you decide some on some gh/peptides after 6 months you will look real lean and hooooge lol! how is you back width going?

Is this the same guy that I was lifting with back in Mich @ American??? If so please stand up?!!! Dr. Evil you are looking great now all you have to due is email me your diet and workout!!!!! :headbang: Hey keep up the great work and call me when you get a few to talk this weekend.... later on Bro !!!:headbang:

Like phil said... you look best in your 2nd pic. But good job in general

great progress, and I'm guessing if you decide some on some gh/peptides after 6 months you will look real lean and hooooge lol! how is you back width going?

The plan is to start cjc/ghrp 3xday and IGF-1 DES in a few weeks. Never done any HGH or IGF so I am stoked on getting my levels up (mine are very low...blood work showed them in low 90's on 2 different occasions). I am guessing I will respond very well to this regimen.
Regarding the back question... It's in proportion with everything else..... Last 3 months have been filled with multiple grip weighted chins/pull ups, Pullover/Pulldowns, T-Bar Rows, Yates Barbell rows, and Deadlifts. On Deadlifts alone my weights have gone from sets of 5 reps with 405 in October to 545 x 5, and 595 for 3 reps now. They have really helped pack on some beef back there.

Great improvements...
On the pics though- every one is saying you looked best in the middle picture- but notice the 3rd pic is the only facing the other side. To get a fair comparison you should be facing the same with in all pics- otherwise it could just be that you have a better right side vs. left side.

Either way, amazing progress

Thanks Tazzie, 1st and 3rd pic are the same side (it gets tricky taking pics in the mirror, just look for the tat) Maybe you are right about the right and left side, I think they are referring to the bodyfat % though....which I will be dropping anyway, Then Everyone can hopefully be blown away by the 4th pic 4 weeks from now and there will be no question what looks best! LOL! I'm just gonna keep tearing up the gym!

Legs

BTW, even with some extra bodyfat....my legs stay lean and cut no matter what, I often think that's my my bodyfat reads so freaking low.....I stay cut in the lower body genetically all year no matter what while most guys hold another few % points of bodyfat there.... Especially the calves.... I think they're growing just from carrying around another 30 lbs all the time.....Haha.
Here's 3 current pics:

Attachments

• calves.jpg
    calves.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 603
Both pics are Quads today..... one with leg bent and flexed, one with straight.

Attachments

• quads 1-19-2011.jpg
    quads 1-19-2011.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 596
Is this the same guy that I was lifting with back in Mich @ American??? If so please stand up?!!! Dr. Evil you are looking great now all you have to due is email me your diet and workout!!!!! :headbang: Hey keep up the great work and call me when you get a few to talk this weekend.... later on Bro !!!:headbang:

Look who's talking Gibby, you were 120 lbs back then Fucker!!! I cant say too much, I think I was about 150 lbs (I was just taller than an Umpa Loopa)Hahaha! We sure did think we were some bad-ass 13 year olds back then with our "stringer" tank tops and Twinlab Carbofuel drinks training in that harcore dungeon! Anyway, post up a pic of your wheels on your thread and lets chat this weekend about the show. :star-:ars

Hey the wheels are looking good, can see the seperation!!!!! you still doing those crazy drop sets with leg ext at the end?:eek:

Hey the wheels are looking good, can see the seperation!!!!! you still doing those crazy drop sets with leg ext at the end?:eek:

Thanks..... Regarding the leg extensions....Nope, starting with them at this point to pre-exaust the parts of the quad I want to work harder during the big compound movements.

You look like a good 230. fits you perfect

240.5lbs today, first thing in the a.m. (dry weight)....CJC/GHRP-2 arrived today:D! But not the IGF-1 DES :( Hopefully it comes tmrw in the 2nd order from PP!) Those DVD's and the addition of cardio 30 min 3x/wk and slight reduction in carbs will be the only changes for the next month. Gonna do the standard 100mcg/100mcg 3x/day protocal for the cjc/GHRP-2 and The DES will be pre workout or a.m. first thing (still contemplating dose).

I bow down to you, O great one.... That is fukkin Amazing! Even tho pic # 2 is most popular i can see that you gained way more to 240 and it's max 7-10% fat, so when you cut you will be really beastly! The arm shot is amazing too - great vascularity. next 4 weeks will be real interesting - and i bet the cardio will cut down the BF quick. Extreme props Evil dude!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
I bow down to you, O great one.... That is fukkin Amazing! Even tho pic # 2 is most popular i can see that you gained way more to 240 and it's max 7-10% fat, so when you cut you will be really beastly! The arm shot is amazing too - great vascularity. next 4 weeks will be real interesting - and i bet the cardio will cut down the BF quick. Extreme props Evil dude!

You're too funny bro! Thank you for the positive feedback, I really do appreciate it. We are all just a work-in-progress!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131