over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Month progress pics: No holds barred details: clean bulk

u look awesome man

although i think in pic 2 you looked your best

however i onyl think that coz u have gained a little more fat from pic 2-3, however uve definely added alot fo solid size

either way looking awesome and solid

u look awesome man

although i think in pic 2 you looked your best

however i onyl think that coz u have gained a little more fat from pic 2-3, however uve definely added alot fo solid size

either way looking awesome and solid

Thanks bloke, I am dropping that added bodyfat quickly bro and seem to actually be still gaining muscle! Strength is still going up even with the addition of cardio 3x this week and drop in carbs...

Looking solid bro! Once you lean up a little your going to look even bigger!

wow....awsome work Evil. You added some really nice size. You didnt add too much fat; nothing a little tweeking cant handle.

WOW !

You really made some size gains there quickly, please keep us posted on how the peps work for ya.

Looking solid bro! Once you lean up a little your going to look even bigger!

It's happening quick, weight was 238 this morning and I am clearly bigger and leaner. I'm not changing a thing right now!

wow....awsome work Evil. You added some really nice size. You didnt add too much fat; nothing a little tweeking cant handle.
Thanks bro, I hope all is well with you....

You really made some size gains there quickly, please keep us posted on how the peps work for ya.

Been on CJC/GHRP-2 now for 12 days dosed 100/100 2-3x per day and I have definately been missing out! I feel better and am considerably leaner and fuller with my weight at 238 (dry in the a.m.)! My core lifts have still been going up so the carb drop and 3x30 min cardio per week haven't effected my lean muscle gains.
My IGF DES came today from PP and I dosed 40 mcgs pre-workout and the pump was insane....almost painful. I am really looking forward to watching my body progress over the weeks.

It's happening quick, weight was 238 this morning and I am clearly bigger and leaner. I'm not changing a thing right now!

Thanks bro, I hope all is well with you....

Been on CJC/GHRP-2 now for 12 days dosed 100/100 2-3x per day and I have definately been missing out! I feel better and am considerably leaner and fuller with my weight at 238 (dry in the a.m.)! My core lifts have still been going up so the carb drop and 3x30 min cardio per week haven't effected my lean muscle gains.
My IGF DES came today from PP and I dosed 40 mcgs pre-workout and the pump was insane....almost painful. I am really looking forward to watching my body progress over the weeks.

wow - that's some nice progress, bro! curious - why did u choose ghrp-2 instead of 6? I'll be interested to hear about your des experience - are you going to cycle it on and off ea 4 weeks? i did it for prolly 2 months and it seemed to loose its kick. hard to say.

wow - that's some nice progress, bro! curious - why did u choose ghrp-2 instead of 6? I'll be interested to hear about your des experience - are you going to cycle it on and off ea 4 weeks? i did it for prolly 2 months and it seemed to loose its kick. hard to say.

What's up Lean... Thanks, Gonna run the CJC/GHRP-2 for 3 months then re-evaluate. I have a big enough appetite as it is and I have read about how Ghrp-6 makes you even hungrier...I don't want that. Plus, I have some sleep issues and the G-6 is known to make that even more difficult. I plan on running the DES for 4 weeks and re-evaluating my progress and goals. I went with 60mcgs today bilaterally in the delts pre-workout and got a good pump. I was more impressed with my strength increases on Overhead dumbell and Hammerstrength presses. BTW, Your arms are looking SWEET bro!

Last edited:
What's up Lean... Thanks, Gonna run the CJC/GHRP-2 for 3 months then re-evaluate. I have a big enough appetite as it is and I have read about how Ghrp-6 makes you even hungrier...I don't want that. Plus, I have some sleep issues and the G-2 is known to make that even more difficult. I plan on running the DES for 4 weeks and re-evaluating my progress and goals. I went with 60mcgs today bilaterally in the delts pre-workout and got a good pump. I was more impressed with my strength increases on Overhead dumbell and Hammerstrength presses. BTW, Your arms are looking SWEET bro!

Thanks for the info Big. The peptides are really interesting but it seems way more variables in terms of dosing, timing, etc. I'm having a good time atm - inspite of elbow tendonitus - really been focusing of different workouts and body parts. Got some Fat gripz in the mail - can't wait to see what those do for me on arm day!..
later!

Bro you really packed it on keep at it

Training like a Madman bro and feeding the body what it needs to reach my goal. I guarantee that if I did everything the same but was just one of those guys who say they eat a lot and tons of protien..... when they really do like 3000 cals 250 pro, that I would not have gained HALF the muscle i have in this time frame. Thanks for the support!

Update: I'm 4 days in with IGF DES and it has some serious immediate gratification effects. Every one of my last 4 days I have had a positive experience with it. Since my last posted pics a lot has been happening. The combination of getting bigger, leaner, petides getting my HGH and IGF levels up the last few weeks, EQ vascularity effect and continuous strength progress, and Diet and training being picure perfect (and a bit insane) is really paying off. On top of all that, I can still distinguish the difference of the new benefits of the DES. It is no joke...
Anyway my DVD cycle will be ending on Saturday, but I will still be reaping the gains for another month from the AAS DVD's being in my system. The addition of the peptides so late in the program was on purpose so that they are utilized to help me continue the gains through the next month and PCT. Yes, I have been planning this DVD run out for a long time to make sure I can look back and know that I made the most of this. Hey.... If your gonna do something, fucking do it right!
As far as PCT goes, I had a solid one planned out but was recently looking into some info I was sent via email from Amino Outpost and things have gotten interesting! Big Hig at Amino Outpost are helping me out with a groundbreaking new, single dose, Endocrine restoration product! I will be asking his advice during this time as to whether clomid or other product will be combined or if he wants me using it solo. I thank him and trust him and will log it all. OH yeh!, One more thing! 4 WEEK PICTURE UPDATE COMING UP BRO'S! I am excited to show you all how I have taken your compliments, comments, suggestions, and support to heart and busted my ass to bring my best to the table! BETTER EVERY DAY! Stay Evil

F@#k it, what do you all thing of my current condition at 237? It's an early pic post but what the hell, I am so happy with where I am getting now thanks to your feedback and the adjustments I have made.

Attachments

• 2-9-2011.jpg
    2-9-2011.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 321
Big Evil thanks for the update and the pic was alittle dark but I must say DAMN BRO !!!!! Large , your chest and delts are looking crazy , kinda makes your traps look small which I know they are not but anyway keep it up Bro :headbang: your sidekick Engbulldog

Big Evil thanks for the update and the pic was alittle dark but I must say DAMN BRO !!!!! Large , your chest and delts are looking crazy , kinda makes your traps look small which I know they are not but anyway keep it up Bro :headbang: your sidekick Engbulldog

Thanks bro, Yep, my chest and delts are growing pretty fast even while leaning up, my traps do look smaller because of it but especially in this pic. Traps are still there, especially in the rear from focussing on really retracting the scapula on back day. Anyway, I am going to start putting more focus on them and arms again to catch them up. Been using The IGF DES in the traps on both delt and back training days pre-workout. Take it easy brother!

Good job I like the 2nd pic btw ur under arm veins rawesom

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs