over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5th Cycle

About 6-10 lbs of solid weight.

That would be so easy without insulin or extreme measures. I believe your off season going to be a little more extreme with cruising dose and calorie wise. Adding GH which you already on and you're set.

that's my opinion. I put on 15 pounds on just in 2 years and I wasn't even trying, diet in the off season wasn't controlled but high in calorie. I blasted more through out the off season, my cruise dose was above a TRT dose. I didn't use GH of insulin..

That would be so easy without insulin or extreme measures. I believe your off season going to be a little more extreme with cruising dose and calorie wise. Adding GH which you already on and you're set.

that's my opinion. I put on 15 pounds on just in 2 years and I wasn't even trying, diet in the off season wasn't controlled but high in calorie. I blasted more through out the off season, my cruise dose was above a TRT dose. I didn't use GH of insulin..
Ok great ... what do you think of the other compounds and doses?

Ok great ... what do you think of the other compounds and doses?
Okay on HGH are you pinning ed or how do you pin,I know it says a total just wondering...Also if Primo is real and can afford absolutely brother 700mgs is right...On the Test which ester you running prop ?...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

Okay on HGH are you pinning ed or how do you pin,I know it says a total just wondering...Also if Primo is real and can afford absolutely brother 700mgs is right...On the Test which ester you running prop ?...

Also for cutting, T3 with your HGH yes...Proviron I've never ran but heard really goid things looks right for mgs...But slin I won't comment on bro,I just don't have enough knowledge on that one...

Hopefully I've answered you helpfully brother...

Yea no this is more of what I am looking for actual discussion so far everyone has been caught up on my DAMN BODY FAT percent. As far as primo, I have a pretty good source so I am gonna say its real. 700 mg looks good. I prefer Test Cyp... goes good with EQ since they are both long ester so less pinning which to me is a plus. GH was leaning towards EoD or Mon Wed Fri. Split the big shots of 8-9 iu into AM PM shots. And all the research I have done on proviron is that it can be wrong basically for 12 weeks with almost NO dmg to liver!! Which sounds great, tied with its Estrogen control and SBHG affinity.

I like to see a picture of you at 3 to 4% BF. That is where Andreas Munzer use to be at, but not always.
Props to the guy. He's very lean and looks great. No hate here... I've literally never been that lean. But ya, whoever did his pinch test and told him 4% doesn't really know what they're doing. Huge variations in people doing pinch tests...

Just tell people you're sub 10% but don't have access to dexa. You're possibly 7 or 8 maybe which is insane. You'll get all kinds of opinions.

Props to the guy. He's very lean and looks great. No hate here... I've literally never been that lean. But ya, whoever did his pinch test and told him 4% doesn't really know what they're doing. Huge variations in people doing pinch tests...

Just tell people you're sub 10% but don't have access to dexa. You're possibly 7 or 8 maybe which is insane. You'll get all kinds of opinions.

LOL JESUS I should just edit the damn bodyfat part of post. Why is everyone so caught up on the percentage when I am asking for cycle advice? LOL . Thanks for compliment though my man!

Yea no this is more of what I am looking for actual discussion so far everyone has been caught up on my DAMN BODY FAT percent. As far as primo, I have a pretty good source so I am gonna say its real. 700 mg looks good. I prefer Test Cyp... goes good with EQ since they are both long ester so less pinning which to me is a plus. GH was leaning towards EoD or Mon Wed Fri. Split the big shots of 8-9 iu into AM PM shots. And all the research I have done on proviron is that it can be wrong basically for 12 weeks with almost NO dmg to liver!! Which sounds great, tied with its Estrogen control and SBHG affinity.
Yeah I'm a Test E or C lover myself brother... I'll see if Rambo,or Elvia will post about slin,they really know there stuff about it all...

LOL JESUS I should just edit the damn bodyfat part of post. Why is everyone so caught up on the percentage when I am asking for cycle advice? LOL . Thanks for compliment though my man!
Because that's an outrageously bold body fat to claim. Very rare to get that low. Requires a certain amount of naivety to even think you could have been 4 despite what some dipshit at your gym told you after doing the pinches. We're trying to be polite.

Again, I'm never sub 10, props to you. Dedicated. You're still at an elite level of lean.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a Test E or C lover myself brother... I'll see if Rambo,or Elvia will post about slin,they really know there stuff about it all...

Really appreciate it. I am honestly trying to learn !! The new compounds to me would be the Primo and Slin... everyone is telling me not to do it.. Which I will probably take as good advice I just wanna learn why. If Slin is a tool that works for some people ... why would it not work for me? If that makes sense. The more in depth someone is willing to go with me the better. I wanna be a sponge here !

Per tenny, you don't need slin because you're not chasing sheer mass. You're doing classic. I ran slin and was super careful about over carbing or fat within the active window and I still felt I had a more distended gut after, not flab but distention. Possibly vat, I dunno. Always on gh too. Some guys love it and some body types are great for it. Game changer for hard gainers. I'm just a average white guy with European / Nordic genes. I need to focus on staying lean. I grew fast on it but wasn't worth the fat and type of composition and look I took on. Because you're not chasing raw size, but aesthetic, it makes no sense. Same reason I probably won't play with it again. You need to keep doing what you're doing, bulk clean and slow...steady quality gains. Going crazy with drugs and food can ruin physiques. Old guys learn this after its too late sometimes. The young hungry guys don't hear it sometimes and chase the allure of fast gains.

Last edited:
Really appreciate it. I am honestly trying to learn !! The new compounds to me would be the Primo and Slin... everyone is telling me not to do it.. Which I will probably take as good advice I just wanna learn why. If Slin is a tool that works for some people ... why would it not work for me? If that makes sense. The more in depth someone is willing to go with me the better. I wanna be a sponge here !
Yeah slin is a muscle mass builder when used correctly, and can make you fat if not...There's about what I know about slin bro lol...

Per tenny, you don't need slin because you're not chasing sheer mass. You're doing classic. I ran slin and was super careful about over carbing or fat within the active window and I still felt I had a more distended gut after, not flab but distention. Possibly vat, I dunno. Always on gh too. Some guys love it and some body types are great for it. Game changer for hard gainers. I'm just a average white guy with European / Nordic genes. I need to focus on staying lean. I grew fast on it but wasn't worth the fat and type of composition and look I took on. Because you're not chasing raw size, but aesthetic, it makes no sense. Same reason I probably won't play with it again. You need to keep doing what you're doing, bulk clean and slow...steady quality gains. Going crazy with drugs and food can ruin physiques. Old guys learn this after its too late sometimes. The young hungry guys don't hear it sometimes and chase the allure of fast gains.

Thanks my man!! That's what I am looking for! What kinda dose were you running? I am same it is hard to get ultra lean for me really have to get down on cal and high on cardio. I def want to keep my waist tight its 29.5" right now so that's great for almost 200lbs at least I think. What are your thoughts on Deca or NPP vs EQ? Do you think my cycle looks good? Have you ever heard of using T3 in mass building?

Thanks my man!! That's what I am looking for! What kinda dose were you running? I am same it is hard to get ultra lean for me really have to get down on cal and high on cardio. I def want to keep my waist tight its 29.5" right now so that's great for almost 200lbs at least I think. What are your thoughts on Deca or NPP vs EQ? Do you think my cycle looks good? Have you ever heard of using T3 in mass building?
For bulking, any of those are fine. Your cycle looks fine. The food is the most important part. What type of gh are you using?

I used the popular "Mike Arnold" style protocol. Goes by other names. 10-15 iu pre workout with shake and intra shake with HBCD carbs and all the other stuff. I also threw in another 5iu a couple days a week with breakfast. Nothing crazy. It worked but I felt my waistline increased. Could have just been purely the food quantity, but I dunno. I feel like for me, insulin makes me prone to VAT fat formation.

For bulking, any of those are fine. Your cycle looks fine. The food is the most important part. What type of gh are you using?

I used the popular "Mike Arnold" style protocol. Goes by other names. 10-15 iu pre workout with shake and intra shake with HBCD carbs and all the other stuff. I also threw in another 5iu a couple days a week with breakfast. Nothing crazy. It worked but I felt my waistline increased. Could have just been purely the food quantity, but I dunno. I feel like for me, insulin makes me prone to VAT fat formation.

Humatrope or Nordatropin. Yea I read the Mike Arnold protocol. Looks like way to high. All the research I have done is don't pick iu of skin based on just a number base it off current diet so say your inta is like 50 carbs do 5 iu. Also I would have access to humalog if that matters?

Humatrope or Nordatropin. Yea I read the Mike Arnold protocol. Looks like way to high. All the research I have done is don't pick iu of skin based on just a number base it off current diet so say your inta is like 50 carbs do 5 iu. Also I would have access to humalog if that matters?
No, type on insulin wouldn't change my opinion. That just reflects its active time. A much longer acting insulin could potentially make negative body comp changes more likely. You you can use humalog or humulin R.

If you decide to test the water, I think you have the right idea/approach. Low and slow. I'm just a 34 year old dude trying to stay lean and reasonably big. Have a career where being too big isn't necessarily an attribute. Made many mistakes along the way when younger and learning. Just trying to help younger guys make less mistakes or do things optimally. But I don't put myself out there as a guru of anything. More qualified "coaches" here.

insulin.jpeg

Last edited:
No, type on insulin wouldn't change my opinion. That just reflects its active time. A much longer acting insulin could potentially make negative body comp changes more likely. You you can use humalog or humulin R.

If you decide to test the water, I think you have the right idea/approach. Low and slow. I'm just a 34 year old dude trying to stay lean and reasonably big. Have a career where being too big isn't necessarily an attribute. Made many mistakes along the way when younger and learning. Just trying to help younger guys make less mistakes or do things optimally. But I don't put myself out there as a guru of anything. More qualified "coaches" here.

View attachment 90713
Amazing post!!!!!!! Yea I keep hearing I don't need or shouldn't use so I am leaning towards taking it out of program all together. Man I really appreciate that graph though!!

I am a bit suprised non of the tren beaters have hit this thread yet lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity