over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

65 year old man on trt needs help!

ripped358

Banned
He's on 200mg test cyp every two weeks and he does not work out ,doing it for low test levels .
He told me he gained. 40 pounds of fat in the 8 weeks he's been on and he don't know what to do,he lives in Thailand so his doctor not the best.
Do you think it's mostly water weight?
I told him to buy nolvadex and take 40mg for a few weeks and to start an AI
Immediately,does this sound right I don't wont him to do the wrong thing he's family.and even if he wasnt I wouldn't want to tell someone the wrong advice
If he starts arimidax what would his dosage be?
Any suggestions,I need to get back to him he sounds panicked

40lbs of fat in 8 weeks? Ask what is his diet looks like? Thailand has a lot of nice foods!

He said. He's not eating alot and walks over 2 hours a day
It's not a bodybuilding diet but before he started he was eating the same and
Now he gained all this weight.
Could it be alot of water weight since this his his first time taking anything.
I was thinking at least half is water weight his face got huge his stomach looks like he's pregnant
Also this idiot doctor had him on alot higher dosage in the beginning over 400mg a week.
Any suggestions ?

For starters get that doctors number...
400mg/week :headbang:

I was thinking at least half is water weight his face got huge his stomach looks like he's pregnant
Also this idiot doctor had him on alot higher dosage in the beginning over 400mg a week.
Any suggestions ?

Any suggestions ?

Obviously the problem is the 400 mg/wk, how long was he on that? The dose he is on now is good but I would tell him to inject it once a week like I do. Take 100 mg/wk instead on one big shot and then wait 2 weeks to inject again, this will provide more stable blood levels and reduce sides. All he will need is 2x the number of needles/syringes.

Obviously the problem is the 400 mg/wk, how long was he on that? The dose he is on now is good but I would tell him to inject it once a week like I do. Take 100 mg/wk instead on one big shot and then wait 2 weeks to inject again, this will provide more stable blood levels and reduce sides. All he will need is 2x the number of needles/syringes.

He was only on 400mg for 2 weeks
Are you saying to tell him to take 100mg a week?
Also since all the weight he gained I'm sure alot is water
Should he take the nolvAdex for a few weeks to get rid of some of the bloat,also
Should he stArt a low dose of arimidax cause that's what I think is available so once he gets rid of the water he won't put anymore on?

He was only on 400mg for 2 weeks
Are you saying to tell him to take 100mg a week?
Also since all the weight he gained I'm sure alot is water
Should he take the nolvAdex for a few weeks to get rid of some of the bloat,also
Should he stArt a low dose of arimidax cause that's what I think is available so once he gets rid of the water he won't put anymore on?

I would just have him take the 100 mg/wk instead of what hes doing now. So the next time hes due for his shot he will only take 1/2 the normal amount then take the other 1/2 1 week later.

I would not have him start self medicating with all of these others. Most people on an HRT dose of 100mg/wk don't need any ancillary drugs. The water weight should come down on its own as his estrogen levels fall naturally after the new dosing scheme. Taking that 400 mg/wk for 2 weeks would probably mess him up for a month or more. Give his body some time to reach a new level of homeostasis. If nothing else changed besides him taking the test, diet etc has all remained the same, then he should lose that water.

taking those other drugs will introduce more side effects and it really is a snowball effect IMO.

He's on 200mg test cyp every two weeks and he does not work out ,doing it for low test levels .
He told me he gained. 40 pounds of fat in the 8 weeks he's been on and he don't know what to do,he lives in Thailand so his doctor not the best.
Do you think it's mostly water weight?
I told him to buy nolvadex and take 40mg for a few weeks and to start an AI
Immediately,does this sound right I don't wont him to do the wrong thing he's family.and even if he wasnt I wouldn't want to tell someone the wrong advice
If he starts arimidax what would his dosage be?
Any suggestions,I need to get back to him he sounds panicked

His estrogen and cortisol is up, when you get older you body produces more cortisol, high cortisol will effect your insuline and blood sugar levels. Firs the test has to be injected daily (no 200mg every 2 weeks) 0.03 % of that 200mg will convert to estrogen, the test levels will drop back to below normal after 2 weeks and the estrogen will not. Have him inject 20mg every other day, this way his test level never drop, and his estrogen conversion will be minimal. And for his cortisol put him on the Humanofort. So no nolvadex pleas he is 64,
Nolvadex will do more damage to his IGF-1 natural production. Pleas don`t put him on 400mg. I can PM you my tel # and have his Dr. call me.

His estrogen and cortisol is up, when you get older you body produces more cortisol, high cortisol will effect your insuline and blood sugar levels. Firs the test has to be injected daily (no 200mg every 2 weeks) 0.03 % of that 200mg will convert to estrogen, the test levels will drop back to below normal after 2 weeks and the estrogen will not. Have him inject 20mg every other day, this way his test level never drop, and his estrogen conversion will be minimal. And for his cortisol put him on the Humanofort. So no nolvadex pleas he is 64,
Nolvadex will do more damage to his IGF-1 natural production. Pleas don`t put him on 400mg. I can PM you my tel # and have his Dr. call me.

I just found out about this yesterday his doctor is an idiot he just gives him his shots.o wish he would of told me about this earlier before he messed himself up .thailand doctors just do what they are asked.
His bodybuilding friend is the one that stArted him on this and obviously be doesn't. Know what he's doing.hes a big guy so he told the 65 year old man what to do and since the guy is big the older man listened to him
Also there's no way he's doing 20mf every other day the doctor does the injection and charges him 7 $ an injection and I know he doesn't want to be a pin cushion

40lbs of fat in 8 weeks? Ask what is his diet looks like? Thailand has a lot of nice foods!

That's what I was thinking. 40lb is a hell of a lot of fat in 8 weeks. Sounds like the gear has given him the munchies and he's been secretly eating all the stir fry's and sweet and sour chicken!

Last edited:
He was actually pretty thin before he started and he didn't change his diet
So it's def the test that made him gain weight

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members