over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

84 Days of Man in the Mirror

Day 51 Done. 33 More To Go.

I accidently ate an ounce more of meat in my 2nd to last meal. That was a big concern diet wise. But it's all good, it was one mistake. Otherwise, I've noticed an increase in vascularity. I'm absolutely estatic that I could complete the cardio just fine today. Last 3 times I did it I wanted to quit so badly, calves were getting all pumped and I was burning. This time I made it through just fine. Will ask Alex if I should bump the intensity a little bit more, then next week go for a longer duration.

Off-day tommorow. I need the rest. Sleeping in about an hour.

Off-day today.

Had breakfast about an hour ago, lunch in about an hour and a half. Need the rest just in general. Had two very good workouts in terms of gym strength and cardio strength. Impressive to say the least. RPN Eviscerate application #1 has been applied after my shower about 30 minutes ago. Still stinging....I'll update two more times today on my meals.

what happened to the progress pics?

what happened to the progress pics?

They are in the OP's original post?

Man, don't worry about one measly ounce of meat. Make sure you're killing it in the gym and on the cardio machines and don't fret over the little details. Those negative thoughts will only slow you down.

I admire you for sticking so closely to that diet without any cheat meals as is. Keep it up.

They are in the OP's original post?

Man, don't worry about one measly ounce of meat. Make sure you're killing it in the gym and on the cardio machines and don't fret over the little details. Those negative thoughts will only slow you down.

I admire you for sticking so closely to that diet without any cheat meals as is. Keep it up.

Appreciate that bro, but I'm real disciplined and dedicated.

Cardio is the hardest part, diet is the easiest. Training is right in between. But I stick to my diet like a T. My extra ounce was 7.88oz of meat, I thought it was 7.00, but I realized I was wrong.

BTW, talked to Alex. We're upping the cardio intensity again tommorow, and then next week we're adding some more endurance based progression.

Loving the strength gains(PR's all across the board EVEN back and shoulders) and impressed with cardiovascular ability(strongest it's ever been). Visual changes still have more room, but I've certainly made progress--much more vascularity. I'm keeping myself away from the mirror and reflections to stop "stressing" over it. Doing a good job with it too.

Day 52 Done. 32 More To Go.

Workout day tommorow. Today went A-Okay diet wise and my recommendation of the school to get some baked sweet potatoe paid off. It's been the best tasting I've had this diet beside sludge/pudding from protein powders. Had my few ounces of it, and am feeling great. Not "full" by any means, look more vascular. I don't have veins popping but they are coming to the surface. I can "feel" when I rub around.

I will admit, I looked at myself today. Stomachs' still tough, love handles lost some size, and green lines are appearing. I'm gassy as shit though tonight, not bloated but gassy. Am treating myself to a Coke Zero. I limit these because it kills your teeth, it's the 2nd time I've had one while dieting.

It's pull day tommorow. Am in for another PR? I'm so amped to hit the gym cause I feel like I can keep making strength gains. Also, gotta remember that the cardio's intensity is bumped up.

dont be so hard on yourself bro. Pack some mass on and stay lean and you will look good.

Man, I had such a shitty workout. Bad lifts, bad sleep, just a real dreadful and ugly day. Cardio intensity was upped, and I got through it. That's the only bright spot. I feel worn out.

I'm having a real hard time getting to sleep. I go to bed about 9-10 hours before I wake up, but don't pass out until about 5-6 hours. I just toss and turn. Real annoying. I'm going to work myself to sleep perhaps with some push ups pre-bed. Just get me tired.

Diet wise, I have two more meals. I'll update before I go to bed.

Day 53 Done.31 more to go.

Diet, cardio perfect. Training was weak. I swear I'm going to kill it tommorow. I'm getting that constant hunger feelig and indulged in Coke Zero and Poweradr Zero plenty today.

Need to catch some quality sleep.

Last edited:
Today's workout wsa much better than yesterdays. Cardio was strong too, I'm constantly hungry and going to have meal 4 in an hour, meal 5 later, and meal 6 much later.

Never felt this hungry before. I'm hungry within 20-30 minutes of finishing a meal.

Day 54 Done. 30 More to go.

All good meals, cardio, training wise. Had a ton of Zero Calorie drinks today though.

Last edited:
Off-day today. Just had breakfast. I tried out a protein shake from another company and their Cinnamon Bun flavor was absolutely delicious. Will play basketball in about a half hour for some time, then do work and eat my scheduled meals. Appetie is still THROUGH the roof. Leanness? It's getting there...no doubt. I still have playable stomach fat. But vascularity is picking up, as is cardiovascular strength.

Last edited:
Day 55 Done. 29 more to go.

All meals went great, I didn't get much sleep but intend to take plenty of naps today. Stayed out late, but I at least got a quality sleep.

Last edited:
Another off-day today. Had breakfast, walked into the city to get some supplis. Will eat lunch soon.

Noticing my metabolism is getting quick, and I get hungry within 30-45 minutes of every meal.

I'm officially in that awkard 13% stage where clothes look smaller on you, and you look like you lost mass. It's a mind fuck, but I have to get through it. Another 4 weeks, I'm hoping to drop some bf%. Getting lean though...RPN Eviscerate is doing it's thing also.

Day 56 Done. 28 More To go.

All meals in, RPN Eviscerate applications in, bed in two hours. Diet done again, got a good nap in and am ready to go the gym tommorow.

Workout today was very good. I had the intensity in me, cardio was a pain in the ass as we increased the endurance portion of it. I got through it, but boy was it hard.

2 meals shy of being complete, getting one in a little over an hour, and the other whenever I'm hungry after that. RPN Eviscerate applications both have been applied. I'm typing this as I let my last application dry in.

I'll do some home work, eat my food, and go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Day 57 done. 27 More to go.

Diet was great. Gonna get plenty of sleep and nap it up tommorow. Got headphones in so cardio should be much easier. Workout early tommorow, looking to rip it up.

Last edited:
Day 58 done. 24 More to Go.

Workout was good to go, well being is definitely being improved. I look so good, but I know I have so much more to go. It's kind of fun in that sense. It just requires a lot of patience.

Cardio was again a bitch, I left my headphones at my dorm.

:banghead:

Anyways, NBA opening night. Will watch that throughout, particularly my Rockets, so sleep will be a little less but I got a 3 hour nap in earlier today after my workout. Last meal in about 2 hours, then I'll update before I hit the sack and all is good! RPN Eviscerate applications have both been applied.

Last edited:
Off-day today. Had my breakfast, right now I'm letting my Eviscerate soak in, and in an hour I have a test.

Late night last night, and again tonight, will get a healthy 2-3 hour nap in at some point.

Day 59 Done. 25 More To Go.

Everything went a-okay diet wise. Got some potatoes today, haven't had them in quite some time. Tommorow's a workout day. I'm ready to go for it. I'll remember my headphones this time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws