over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

84 Days of Man in the Mirror

Day 41 Done. 43 More To Go.

Off-day today and tommorow--pictures tommorow. All meals wrapped up, going to bed in an hour. Early day tommorow cause my work load is through the roof. 3 term papers, and 2 mid-term exams in the next 4-5 days.

Pictures updated-- Day 1 vs. Day 42.

I added that back photo just to show my lower back. That and the remaning stomach fat is where it's got to go. From my perspective, I've noticed visually;

Reduction in facial fat-- I was lean before, but now even leaner on my face.

Much more Chest muscularity--I actually have an average chest now.

Much more shoulder/back muscularity- Not the same as my peak times, but pretty damn close.

The leanest stomach I've ever had. Yes, this is the leanest I've been since about 1998-1999.

Clothes fit me better. Rocking XL's and they "fit". Not loose like before, like a dress.

Off-day today, will update with how my meals went and studying, too before I go to bed!

Day 42 done. 42 more days to go.

50% done. All meals went A-okay. Rest was needed. Workout day tommorow.

Last edited:
Workout done. It was Pull day. I really enjoy close grip face pulls, they really hit the upper middle back well. Hit a PR on my bicep exercises and forearm excerises, too. Eating my pwo meals, will have dinner at 5 & 7:30 ish. As those are my study breaks, then I'll sit back and rest...watch some Family Guy and Cleveland show.

Day 43 Done. 41 More to Go.

Tried to do pudding with Banana's N'Creme. Came out too tart. Tried it with Choco Banana...still kind of rough but better. Otherwise all was good. Diet, training, etc. Got a power nap, and I'm about to head to bed. A good 10 hours of sleep.

I was able to acquire a bottle of RPN Eviscerate-- a topical fat cream that's actually legit(google it if you are unaware). Will try it out the last 4-5 weeks of this. I want to accelerate this, so I can be in some form of a caloric surplus after it's over. Haven't been in one since like March.

Workout in about two hours. Got a ton of school work, but today is Push Day. I'm back to the routine we were using Weeks 1-3, so I'm curious to see if my strength has changed significantly. I'm having Chocolate Protein pudding with Strawberries pre-WO.

Day 44 Done. 40 More Days To Go.

Probably the worst workout I've had all this time, in this log. It was like my typical workout before I hired Alex. Felt sluggish, only one exercise moved up, everything else stayed the same....really not cool.

Diet was straight on; last meal in about 30 minutes. Then more studying and shit and finally bed around 10:30-11 for a good 9.5-10 hours of sleep. I just have too much work in these next three days, I have to weather this storm and I'll be stress-free. My video game came in so that's my motivation to wrap up this school week, on saturday I can play all day!!!

you gonna post the updated pics? glad to see you hired alex....he's a smart guy and always quick with his responses
just stick to what he says and you'll be fine

you gonna post the updated pics? glad to see you hired alex....he's a smart guy and always quick with his responses
just stick to what he says and you'll be fine

It's already up.

Off-day today. Going to get my meals in and just study. Not much to report. Will report again tonight as the day closes on how my meals went and anything else notable.

Day 45 Done. 39 More to Go.

Workout day tommorow. Will be a pretty early workout, after my 2nd meal. I followed the diet to a T today, last meal will be in 20 minutes--after that it's bed within 2 hours. Some studying, South Park and then hitting the hey. I need to do well on my test in the AM.

Wrapped up my workout. Training numbers hardly went up, but I upped the intensity of the cardio--and it was hard, real hard. I lack that type of conditioning, so here I go for it.

Going to take a shower, take a nap, do hw, and I'll update again later on how all meals went. Though, I had to substitute oatmeal for bread today cause they had no bread besides multi-grain which 2nd ingredient was High Fructose Corn Syrup...so I was going to play it safe and go for oatmeal.

Day 46 Done. 38 More Days to Go.

Definitely feel a little more bloated today. Took out whey only shakes for casein/egg white and gas is up, bloat is up...wonder why. Did it yesterday too though and felt no qualms. Maybe it was the food?

I ate quite a bit of green veggies today. Workout day tommorow, will be around the same time as today's. Hopefully, my cardio can be strong..it was real tough yesterday. I got my RPN Eviscerate, and I'll go to work with that tommorow. 2 applications a day; morning & afternoon on my belly.

i think theres a difference......its hard to tell man....really shitty qaulity pics.....but it looks like your in the right direction

i think theres a difference......its hard to tell man....really shitty qaulity pics.....but it looks like your in the right direction

Yeah typical cell phone pics. I'll try to enlarge them next time.

Anyways, wrapped up this workout. Had a real good one, best I had all week. I went at the weights hard, made three PR's and am wrapping up my pwo meals. The Eviscerate burned my tummy throughout the cardio, I'll apply the second application later and update with my meals, etc. tonight.

Day 47 Done. 37 More Days To Go.

Took my 2nd application of RPN Eviscerate about 10 minutes ago. Burning sensation is on. It's two off days starting tommorow, I followed all my meals to a T with my last meal coming in an hour. I ate a lot of green veggies in this meal I had about an hour ago.

Made some progress in the gym, going to get my sleep and hopefully I can be stress free till early November when the 2nd wave of mid-terms come in.

Day 48 Done. 36 More To Go.

Everything good; Eviscerate applications to diet to overall rest and recovery. Meal 4 &5 were seperated by about an hour-fifteen. I was hungry though. Heck, I'm always hungry.

Last edited:
Day 49 Done. 35 More To Go.

Another rest day. Last meal in about 2 hours, followed diet to a T again. I get a little bloat after Meal 5, I had plenty of green vegetables. Otherwise, I was pretty damn lean throughout the day. Last Eviscerate application in an hour after my shower.

Tommorow is a workout day, I am going to do Pull day and see what I can do deadlift wise.

Workout day today.

Deloaded some stuff, particularly arms this week. I'll go once a week rather than twice a week though volume is still low for the most part. Made a PR on Pulldowns, hopefully I can get to actual pullups soon enough. Hit those v-bar/close grip pulldowns at about 80kg(176) which is officially the HEAVIEST I've pulled. Very impressive.

Am I wrong when I say it's everyone's goal to gain strength, yet still be losing body fat? It's what I'm doing. It's real slow though...as I was told it was, and I'm an impatient kid, but hey man...it's happening.

I started around 55kg, now I'm at 80kg at CG Pulldowns.... 7 weeks apart.

Day 50 Done. 34 More Days To Go.

Bowel movements were solid today, in general they are slow and bad. Ordered more protein, some WPI and some Casein. Great workout today, a workout tommorow of Push day. Let's see what I got. It'll be an early AM workout.

Solid workout. Rocked the cardio just fine today. No charlie horses on my calves, but the Eviscerate leaves my stomach BURNING hot after. I'm going to let it settle then take a shower.

I PR'd on Push Presses, and got nearly 2 plates each side on HS Incline Chest machine. Overall good workout, great cardio though. I'm impressed that my cardiovascular endurance and strength is rising this fast and this proficient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131