over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

84 Days of Man in the Mirror

Day 26 done. 58 More to Go.

Today's wrapped up. Two much needed off days starting tommorow.

Last edited:
Off day today. Played some ball in the morning.

Going to do homework till about 7ish and have my meals as breaks. Then head out, I actually have somewhere to go today. As usual I had my 2nd meal, and am hungry yet again. It's all good though. My metabolism is revving.

Day 27 Done. 57 More Days to Go.

Last meal in about 20 minutes. Then going to shape up, clean up, and head out in about 2 hours. Gotta go creepin. Another off day tommorow. Going to take a nap tommorow as I've completed about 90% of my work today. Did a great job with that, I'm real happy about that.

Another off-day today. Going to wrap up homework, buy a pair of shoes, and get some more sleep. Last night was pretty bad, both parties we went two were dead and/or had a poor guy: girl ratio.

I know this upcoming weekend will be fun. I know two parties each day so hopefully that'll be fine. Right now I'm doing laundry.

I got a bit of a bloat last night, and am feeling a little stressed out. I need to calm myself down, and just take a deep breath.

Shoe store was closed. :mad:

Really need a new pair. Awesome sale going on; buy 1, get 1 free. So perfect timing. I ended out getting a nice sleek red long-sleeve shirt that's like a thermal wear, as in it's rather thick but still sleek and thin enough to wear casually or light formal.

Anyways, just finished up meal 3 about an hour ago. Meal 4 in an hour half as I scheduled a good dinner. Meal 5 2-3 hours after. Meal 6 coming later, then a cold shower, clean up, get the books ready and hit the sack early. Looking like a nice 9.5 hours of sleep.

Been offered to get a supply of Coleus, or a bulk of L-Leucine. Asked Alex which one should I get--mind you, either one is free, I just have to choose one. Whichever is beneficial, and if Alex approves, I'll add that on to the backend of my recomposition.

Day 28 Done. 56 More to Go.

Going to have my last meal in about 90 minutes. Shower after, watch a little TV and hit the bed. Got a busy day tommorow and finally get to go back to the gym. Cannot wait.

I reported earlier that I can get Coleus or L-Leucine. Now, well I got an offer to choose between those two and another supplement-- CEL Suppress-C. A topical cortisol control agent. I'll ask Alex his opinion if I should use any, or which I should use and I'll use it in the last 30 days of this. Otherwise all is good, bloat is under control today. I feel rested and am going to get plenty of sleep.

I need to order more ZMA though and Vitamin D. I'm running out. I take 5000 IU in the morning, and take my ZMA pre-bed about 30 minutes out from when I hit the sack.

Got my workout in about 2 and half hours. Going to hit it big. It's Pull day. Will have my meal in about an hour and a half. Have my shake, my other PWO meals then do homework and do some errands.

Workout and cardio done. Dinner in an hour or so. Homework for 2-3 hours, last meal, TV, then bed. I'll get about 9.5 hours of sleep.

Don't got too much work but need to make notes and look at Study Abroad Options. I mapped out the options for Australia/New Zealand, up next is Latin America...I'll see those options.

Day 29 Done. 55 More to Go.

Didn't do shit homework wise. I feel like a genuine bum, but whatever. There are those days, I'll do work tommorow. I'll get up early and hit the books. Going to bed now, all meals in, and am a little tired.

Alex opted against any of those suggested supplements, so that's how we are going to roll. Vitamin D and ZMA only.

Wrapped up another workout. The dip belt was gone so I had to improvise...very pissed off about that. I was looking forward to that. I hit a PR on DB Incline presses. I felt like I could've gone one notch higher and will try that next week. That'd be sick.

Going to finish my PWO meals, shower, get my future meals laid out and hit the books some more.

When I have a good cardio session, I feel better throughout the day. Less bloat, my body temperature increases, more vascular. So needless to say, I had a very good cardio session.

Now, I have another meal in an hour. More work until then, but after I'll watch TV and hit the sack.

Day 30 Done. 54 More Days to go.

So technically, a full month has gone?

Anyways, finished my meals up. TV for an hour or so then bed. Just made an order for some more ZMA, Vitamin D, and an extra shaker cup. Tommorow is an off day.

Off-day today.

Need this rest. Had two of my meals, having my third in a little over an hour. Will be doing homework, preparing for my test, and sleeping early. I have my study abroad meeting right in the AM.

Day 31 Done. 53 More to Go.

This off-day is done. Took my last meal about 20 minutes ago. Bed in an about an hour-hour half. Will wrap up some homework in the mean time. Tommorow is pull day.

Workout done. Taking my pwo meals. Shower after, rest and shape up then have dinner and do homework. Will head to bed relatively early today.

Day 32 Done. 52 More To go.

Took a look at my body today. There's more seperation on my chest, more definition in my face and upper & lower back. Stomach's still fat. Hips are gaining vascularity and a little more definition. Definitely not progressing in the stomach region like I wish and want to.

Test tommorow. Last meal right now, bed in an hour & half.

So, is this a journal about your day-to-day hour-to hour actions or about your progress/training? I'm being serious too, because your entries talk about when your eating, when you study, when you sleep etc. When you talk about cardio or weights, it's like this: Pull day today, had a good cardio today, push day today, and that's it.

Do you keep a log book? Post some excersises you're doing and what weights you're moving. Not asking for your diet, because you and Alex are doing that between the 2 of you. But rather than update what you're doing throughout the day, post some more specifics

Day 32 Done. 52 More To go.

Took a look at my body today. There's more seperation on my chest, more definition in my face and upper & lower back. Stomach's still fat. Hips are gaining vascularity and a little more definition. Definitely not progressing in the stomach region like I wish and want to.

Test tommorow. Last meal right now, bed in an hour & half.

I didnt read your whole life story here because like the guy above said you are going into a bit too much detail. Anyhow, if you are following exactly what Alex is saying to do then you should be noticing a good bit of difference by now in your mid section. If not, then you are doing something wrong.

I didnt read your whole life story here because like the guy above said you are going into a bit too much detail. Anyhow, if you are following exactly what Alex is saying to do then you should be noticing a good bit of difference by now in your mid section. If not, then you are doing something wrong.

Then perhaps you should've read some more. I've already said I've noticed more fat loss off of my lower back, and face. However, stomach is a tough spot. It's probably due to cortisol levels which have always tested as high.

And again, for the the third or fourth time, I've noticed significant strength increases, and solid size increase on my back and shoulders. I've also had more fullness in my arms.

What I see, I report. So when I see it, you'll be reading it.

So, is this a journal about your day-to-day hour-to hour actions or about your progress/training? I'm being serious too, because your entries talk about when your eating, when you study, when you sleep etc. When you talk about cardio or weights, it's like this: Pull day today, had a good cardio today, push day today, and that's it.

Do you keep a log book? Post some excersises you're doing and what weights you're moving. Not asking for your diet, because you and Alex are doing that between the 2 of you. But rather than update what you're doing throughout the day, post some more specifics

I paid for training also. So no, I won't go into detail on what I'm doing but I'll tell you what day it is. I log every exercise after I do it. If you've read some of the updates, you'd realize I said where I gained strength, size, etc thus far. Even though it's only been a bit under 5 weeks.

I mainly keep this updated as an obligation, and as a responsibility. Like I said to the previous poster--when I see it, I'll report it. And if you go back a bit, you'll see I said I'm going to stop looking in the mirror every day, so I stop stressing about little things.

I'm just going off how I feel, how shirts fit me, and what I can pinch. Don't worry, when I see it and feel it, I'll report it. This is meant for me, not for potential/future clients of Alex only. Mainly, for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131