over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Formula for Keeping Those Hard-Earned 'Roid Gains

I agree also not to cut calories and try to lean out post cycle.
Stay lean and tight is one thing-losing size and muscle is another.
That would lead me to severe depression!!

So MikeS you do HCG at the end of a cycle? I used to do this just before I started my Clomid, but there seems to be a lot of controversy about HCG at end or post cycle because of HPTA suppresion. Some guys say yes, some say no. Any thoughts?

Dadgum, I'm a "Senior Member" now? Is somebody going to send me a medal or some money or something? Or does that just mean I'm smarter now? (I wasn't too smart to begin with, so it wouldn't take much!)

xcelbeyond said:
Deprenyl, along with Bromocriptine are Nootropics, which they are pretty fanatical about these over a AF as a must for post cycle.

I believe Deprenyl helps restore IGF-1 and possibly GH.

xcelbeyond

With high blood levels of Clomid (or Nolvadex) the GH production and release and the IGF1 production is strongly reduced, NO MATTER the Deprenyl + Bromocriptine + whatever you want.... :(

On top of that there is a rise in IGFBP3 with less and less free IGF1 in the blood...:(

Does anyone have som blood work done with that "keeping the gain" schedule?

I found a recovery schedule on Medibolics which, after what they wrote, worked excellently, they kept almost all the gain, and was far much less complicated and costy...

Unfortunately I asked some details of the allegedely "scientific" study presented, but they wanted me to send them all my personal details and contact information to provide them....so I dont know some important details...

Eagle ;)

Last edited:
Eagle said:
I found a recovery schedule on Medibolics which, after what they wrote, worked excellently, they kept almost all the gain, and was far much less complicated and costy...
How about sharing that schedule here?

xcel

**broken link removed**

Take it as it is.....

As I wrote, I asked for more details.

I wanted to know "normal" things, such as the doses of anabolics used, and whether a hormone check was taken, let's say, a months AFTER the recovery (Clomiphene and Tamoxiphene have a t1/2 of about a week, so it takes not less than a months to be "clean").

I dont think I'll get an answer, so I honestly doubt the study being "real".
Anybody can write whatever he/she wants and put it in the net.....
I cannot see the hospital / scientific institute wher this study was conducted, so ......

Last edited:
^

Bump

i have to say using arimidex this time around...really helped big time...as did the morning dbol...which i ran for about 8 weeks...

next time ill add some bromo and see if it helps more...honestly the most painless off time ever...considering i had to start a pretty intense cardio routine for job...while i was coming off...and it went just fine despite my not having done any cardio in like 2 years...

ECEL WROTE

I never terminate my cycles with long acting stuff but switch to short acting test prior to finish; I also recommend H C G every 3 weeks.

WHY USE HCG EVERY 3 WEEKS??? IF YOUR RECEPTORS ARE CLEAR THEN WHY FIX WHAT ISNT BROKE??? JUST WONDERING YOUR LOGIC ON THIS ONE , PLEASE EXPLAIN THANKS.

bump for good info,

its that time for me, so im bumpin'!

INSTEAD Of CYTADREN

As a cortisol blocker or reducer Tianeptine (Stablon) is a french antidepressant that has been proven as an anti cortosol treatment also .
Its not like the SSRI's so it won't hurt sex drive at all , it actually works opposite of the ssri's but still provides antidepressant qualities... So to block cortisol and improve mood (which can suck when off) this would also be a good choice that I belive people may want to look into... Its not scheduled and its avalable at alot of site's with no script..
I've gotten it from anti-agingsystems.com or antiaging-systems.com one of those... fairly cheap.. 3 tabs per day 30 tabs about 30 bucks...
Oh, and another good side effect... takes ya longer to pop a nut on it... thats another positive!!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner