over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Long Boring Post by ME!!

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, it's that time of year when I like to start putting on some serious size, so that by Christmas when I go see my family, they will all say "Man, Jason, why do you want to be so big, it's not normal." :D

A few months back I got up to around 270 (6' tall) and couldn't breathe :mad: . I was holding WAAAAAY too much water. So, I dropped some weight and right now I'm about 250 in much better condition. I have also been clean for a while. So now, it's time to get rolling again. My goal is to hit 280 by January 1st and still be able to breathe a little. :p . I know 30 pounds in a little over 13 weeks is a lot to gain, but weight usually comes pretty easy for me, it's the ability to intake oxygen that can become troublesome. I'm going to try to overcome that though. And yes, I'm sure I will have a good amount of fat, but that's how I've always done it....get big as hell, then drop some fat and start the process over again. I seem to respond best to relatively high volume. I've tried all kinds of stuff and this is just what works best for me. Anyway here's my plan, let me know if you guys have any ideas.

Workout: All exercises will be performed with 5-8 reps with max weight.

Day 1- Legs
5 min on bike to warmup
Leg Extension- 3 sets warmup, 2 sets heavy
Squats- 2 warmup sets, 2 sets heavy
Leg Press- 3 sets heavy
Leg Curl- 1 set warmup, 3 sets heavy
Standing Calf Raise- 1 set warmup, 3 sets heavy

Day 2- Chest
Bench Press- 3 warmup sets, 3 sets heavy
Incline Dumbell Press- 2 sets heavy
Wide Grip Dips- 2 sets heavy
Flyes- 2 sets heavy

Day 3- OFF

Day 4- Back
Deadlifts- 3 warmup sets- 2 heavy sets
Wide/Pronated Grip, Bentover Row- 2 heavy sets
Close/Supinated Grip, Bentover Row- 2 heavy sets
One Arm Dumbell Row- 1 heavy set
Wide /Pronated Grip, Pulldowns- 2 heavy sets
Close/ Supinated Grip Pulldowns- 2 heavy sets
Dumbell Pullovers- 2 heavy sets

Day 5- Arms & Shoulders
Barbell Press- 3 sets warmup, 2 sets heavy
Upright Row- 1 warmup, 2 sets heavy
Barbell Curl- 1 warmup, 2 sets heavy
Close Grip Dips- 2 warmup, 2 heavy
Incline Dumbell Curl- 2 sets heavy
Close Grip Bench- 2 sets heavy

Day 6 & 7 OFF

I have found this split to be most effective for me through trial and error over the years. I do legs on day one and then they get good stimulation again on day 4 when I do back. Chest is day two, which also stimulates tri's and shoulder. Then on day 5, tri's and shoulders get hit and the chest also gets stimulation again . My only concern is that my biceps may be getting too much work since they follow back day. I like doing bi's and tri's together though because of the awesome pumps.

Supplements:
Prop- 200 mg Mon, Teus, Thurs, Fri
Tren- 100 mg Mon, Teus, Thurs, Fri
Nolva- 20 mg/day
Letrozole- .25 mg/day (maybe)

Garlic- 1 a day (breakfast)
2 multivitamins- with breakfast
Digestive Enzymes- 3 times per day with food

Ephedrine- preworkout
1 zinc- preworkout
1 magnesium- preworkout

Slin- 20 iu's postworkout
Vit E 1000 iu's day- postworkout
Vit C 2000 mg per day- postworkout,
Creatine-10 gr postworkout
Glutamine- 20 gr, 3 times per day (breakfast, postworkout, bedtime)

Diet
I will try to keep the diet somewhat clean. Nothing special, just avoiding fried foods, soft drinks, etc. Protien will be very high, I'll eat carbs and fats as much as I want. Basically I'm going to eat A LOT, but I'm still going to try to avoid junk food.

That's all I can think of for now, sorry you had to endure this. :D

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>--------- nice post BBJ, kinda like a little autobiography. very informative.

Looks like a good plan bro. I believe diet's gonna be a key ingredient and you only touched on it a bit.

I'd keep carb intake to high polysaccharides like long grain rice, whole wheat pastas, yams/sweet potatoes, oats. Also eat as many green veggies as you can stomach.

What happens to me (like the other day) is when I add "other carbs," it just puts on the fat. Like "SUGAR" or breads, etc... - what I call cheat foods. I do eat simple carbs/sugar immediately post cycle, but the body can ustilize it then. It's the what ends up being more than occaisional things mentioned that kill me.

I too don't like the "can't breathe" sensation when overbulked/fat.

Thank's BBA, I was hoping not too many people would fall asleep.

Yeah, Xcel, that's exactly what I was planning. Great minds..... :)

Just wondering about why you are runing Prop And Tren Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, instead of a ED or EOD protocol.

babygetoboy said:
Just wondering about why you are runing Prop And Tren Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, instead of a ED or EOD protocol.

Well, when I do everyday shots, I just get fucking sick of shots. When I do every other day shots, I seem to get confused and forget to take them. By doing them Mon, Teus, Thurs and Fri, I always know exactly when it's time for a shot and I don't get that pin cushion feeling as bad.

Sounds good BBJ however....

I wouldn't be qualified as a mother-hen geezer if I didn't tell you to keep an eye on your blood pressure. I might suggest 20 min of cardio 4 times a week but if your holding on to the handlebars on the bike there wouldn,t be anyplace for the twinkies!!! Good luck with this and stay healthy.

Tom

I HOPE YOU GET AS BIG AS YOU WANT TO GET!

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT INSULIN. THE ROUTINE LOOKS GOOD EXCEPT MY BICEPS CAN'T TAKE A HIT RIGHT AFTER A BACK DAY! :eek:

I like that training split as well. My bis suffer a bit training them after back though.

Hey. Even though I am relatively new here, I have been around for a long time, so I will contribute a bit here.

The hard time breathing is very common and I think that everyone who goes above their natural limit is going to experience it at least once. A good way to help to stop it is to do some light cardio, as Tom suggested. You wont burn a lot of calories, but it will keep you in shape as much as you can with your goal in mind. I would make sure that your hematocrit level (the percentage of blood that is red blood cells, that carry oxygen) is in the upper 40's to a max of 52 probably. The more red blood cells, the more oxygen you carry and absorb, and the longer you can go without getting tired. I wouldnt even try EPO yet, and anadrol doesnt really fit in to the cycle, so just keeping the b12 shots, iron, and folic acid high should help.

To help with the absorbtion of food, keep up with the digestive enzymes and add some fiber daily as well. It will help you to absorb the food you eat, bind some of the excess fat, and limit blood sugar rises. I take it at night and in the morning I can be pround of myself for filling up the toilet ;). If you havent taken fiber yet, I would start at 15 grams at night, and move up to 30 grams a day or so. Dont get the caps, as you would need 30 to get a decent dose. Also, make sure to take the fiber a few hours after you take any vitamins or anything like that, as it can impair the absorbtion of them.

I do the same thing with prop and other short acting AS to. If you inject every other day, one week you get three shots and the next you get four shots, and I like things to be even. I would go with the femara, at least to start your cycle, as it seems that you hold a lot of water, and that is not good for your blood pressure or your health in general. It will also limit the fat gain on your cycle, which means less fat to lose when you diet, and that means less muscle loss on the diet as well. Thanks

Tom, I have been contemplating adding cardio for 20 min, 3 times per week. I am a natural ectomorph though and even a tiny bit too much makes me shrink like a boner at a Chippendale's show. I may try it, I probably should, but I really hate it when I start shrinking.

Jethro and Jman, the bi's are another thing I'm worried about too. I was thinking I could possibly put them on leg day. I don't know though, leg day usually wipes me out all by itself.

Apowers, I'm currently using 1 giant tablespoon of Metamucil every night. It keeps the butt flowing nicely. I was on the verge of ordering up some B12, but for some reason I decided against it. If there's a chance that it will improve my oxygen utilization though, it would be well worth it.

Thank's for the info, my friends, it's much appreciated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws