over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a question for the mods?

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i started a thread about some vials of test that i came across, didnt mention the name of the source, wasnt bashing them, wasnt talking shit, wasnt telling people dont order from so and so. so why the fuck was it deleted?? i was asking peoples opinions on how they felt about recieving that from ANY source. what the fuck is the point of threads about sources if you cant post any experiences you had? AND I DIDNT EVEN NAME NAMES. AND THAT WASNT EVEN THE POINT. im so tired of this nazi thread deleting bullshit if you have an opinion that offends a mod or the source it gets deleted.

big heinz wait up buddy.....hold the door....:mad:

I didn't delete yuor thread, but yuo think this is the best way to handle yuor question?

i wasnt trying to handle anything....i was asking the people on this board, in our community, the people making these guys rich, sending there hard earned money, what they thought about a source, ANY source sending you product like that. that simple.

i wasnt trying to handle anything....i was asking the people on this board, in our community, the people making these guys rich, sending there hard earned money, what they thought about a source, ANY source sending you product like that. that simple.

No you were asking the mods, I did not delete your post. But come on bro you have been here long enough to know that your post would not be deleted if there was not good reason. It sounds like you are a bit worked up about something. If you have had a bad experience with a sponsor you can send me a pm. You know there is no open source questions.

ITS PROTECT THE SOURCES AT ALL COSTS.....THEy PAY THE $$$$$$$$ FOR THE ADVERTISING. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Last edited:
edge is right btw I like the mods here but I do think if a source is sending garbage it should be known

Last edited:
I saw the thread. Those vials are ridiculous! The OP, db006, never said anything bad about anyone. But another poster did mention that it looked like a certain source. If anything, that particular post should have been deleted, rather than the whole thread.

Edge might be right. The rules aren't as black and white as they should be. Hell, look at Nian's thread. Two posters are in violation of rule 15, yet their posts stay. Only because they're saying good words rather than bad ones. What can you do? :(

Everything is always in our know and it is handled before any of you small timers get a wind of it.
Currently three of the main sponsors here are fully replacing countless orders because the mods here didn't like the quality of the products BEFORE any member complained.
All the sponsors here know that they get dropped if they screw around.

All you guys do is bitch while you leach off this board what you need.
You see a rule being broken, report the post. Or are you too lazy to even do that?

If any of you have a problem with this board, LEAVE! Snide remarks from any of you are certainly not appreciated. But none of you will leave, will you? Because you get too much shit for free from here and have done so for years. Fucking leaches with big mouths and idiotic conspiracy theories!

guys.. i understand where you are coming from.. but, there is things that go on behind the scenes that, as big a said, we are in front of..

as some of you know, i will bitch just like the rest of you if i think a sponsor is not living up to their promise.. i have NEVER had a issue with a sponsor that i could not take active measures and have big a say "dont".. matter of fact, in all honesty, if i have a "issue" with the way a sponsor is acting big a will say everytime "make them ship up or boot them".. he does not have issues with that at all..

if the sponsor is not making amends and contacting the customers, i would have outed them myself.. but, they are making amends.. i contacted them immediately after i saw what was happening and they are on it.. and guys, i can say that if big a ever said to cover for a bad sponsor i would be out of here.. no question.. but, i am here and have been for many years.. that should tell ya something.. as are the other mods.. we are not perfect but, far from patsys either.. so guys, we are on it..

so in closing, over the years many of you have seen me deal with sponsor issues on the board along with rajjin and some of the others.. and i have been harsh on some if i thought they were acting inappropriate and not taking care of the customers but, we have always come out with a good conclusion and happy members.. that is because we are allowed to handle the issue in a "no holds bar" way.. i hope all of you understand..;)

Last edited:
Everything is always in our know and it is handled before any of you small timers get a wind of it.
Currently three of the main sponsors here are fully replacing countless orders because the mods here didn't like the quality of the products BEFORE any member complained.
All the sponsors here know that they get dropped if they screw around.

All you guys do is bitch while you leach off this board what you need.
You see a rule being broken, report the post. Or are you too lazy to even do that?

If any of you have a problem with this board, LEAVE! Snide remarks from any of you are certainly not appreciated. But none of you will leave, will you? Because you get too much shit for free from here and have done so for years. Fucking leaches with big mouths and idiotic conspiracy theories!

So how much tren are you on, Big A? :D

I agree that you make a good point, a very good point actually.

Maybe there could be a way to communicate what is or is not acceptable from a sponsor that everyone could know about- so members can report directly to mods/admin when they feel a violation of those policies has occurred?

Maybe you could have specific mods assigned to specific sponsors? Let it be openly known that mod "X" is responsible for sponsor "Y" and that all information regarding interactions/greivances for sponsor "Y" should be PM'ed to mod "X". Mod "X" can review each greivance with sponsor "Y" directly and discretely, and if upon review Mod "X" can't resolve the situation with the sponsor then get with Admin (you) and address the situation together.

Also, each sponsor should have a sticky thread in which it states which mod is assigned to that sponsor. That means there would be NO threads posted in any forum regarding any sponsor, that all questions/problems will be addressed/posted in that sponsor's sticky ONLY. The assigned mod should then be responsible for "housekeeping" in that thread as well, making sure no board rules are broken or no information gets posted that doesn't belong in the open forum, and warning/banning as needed.

Seems to me problems (and bitching) might be better handled (and kept off the open board) if members know who to go to directly when problems may arise.

Better organization will lead to better communication, and thus less bitching in the open forum.

Just my take on it.

:)

Last edited:
So how much tren are you on, Big A? :D
None. Natural actually. I am just sick of bitches and their conspiracy theories.

Maybe there could be a way to communicate what is or is not acceptable from a sponsor that everyone could know about- so members can report directly to mods/admin when they feel a violation of those policies has occurred?
That's happening already and always has. Any member with a genuine complaint can contact the staff. It's in the rules and it's always been there.

Maybe you could have specific mods assigned to specific sponsors? Let it be openly known that mod "X" is responsible for sponsor "Y" and that all information regarding interactions/greivances for sponsor "Y" should be PM'ed to mod "X". Mod "X" can review each greivance with sponsor "Y" directly and discretely, and if upon review Mod "X" can't resolve the situation with the sponsor then get with Admin (you) and address the situation together.
It's exactly the way we've been operating since the beginning. When a general main issue arrises, the mod handling the situation is made public.
Also, each sponsor should have a sticky thread in which it states which mod is assigned to that sponsor. The assigned mod should then be responsible for "housekeeping" in that thread as well, making sure no board rules are broken or no information gets posted that doesn'y belong in the open forum, and warning/banning as needed.
We (all of us) do that already.
Seems to me problems (and bitching) might be better handled (and kept off the open board) if members know who to go to directly when problems may arise.
If they would just read the board rules, this wouldn't be an issue.

None. Natural actually. I am just sick of bitches and their conspiracy theories.

That's happening already and always has. Any member with a genuine complaint can contact the staff. It's in the rules and it's always been there.

It's exactly the way we've been operating since the beginning. When a general main issue arrises, the mod handling the situation is made public.

We (all of us) do that already.

If they would just read the board rules, this wouldn't be an issue.

I was not aware there were specific mods assigned to specific sponsors?

I have had complaints before and just picked mods at random to PM.

Might be easier if everyone knew who to go to directly about a problem.

Example: if db006 was unhappy regarding an order he might have been able to PM that pic directly to that mod, instead of the open board.

I'm not bitching, merely trying to help. Respectfully.

I mean, if I weren't on Professional Muscle, how would Phil be able to make fun of me?

:p

I was not aware there were specific mods assigned to specific sponsors?

I have had complaints before and just picked mods at random to PM.

Might be easier if everyone knew who to go to directly about a problem.

Example: if db006 was unhappy regarding an order he might have been able to PM that pic directly to that mod, instead of the open board.

I'm not bitching, merely trying to help. Respectfully.

I mean, if I weren't on Professional Muscle, how would Phil be able to make fun of me?

:p

See, this is what I am talking about. You had an issue, you contacted the staff privately, the issue was resolved. You don't go around bitching on the open board, bad mouthing the board and the staff and throwing snide remarks every chance you get.

This thread is not even about the sponsor issue, is about his thread being deleted. And then all these other idiots jump in throwing in their idiotic 2 cents which clearly shows that they have no idea about what their talking about, despite their various statuses on this board.

Message is clear, and straight from my mouth - YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD, LEAVE! GO AND BITCH ABOUT ME AND THE BOARD ON SOME OTHER BOARD TO YOUR HEART's CONTENT - MM IS A POPULAR CHOICE NOW WITH THE WEINERS.

none is specificaly assigned a sponsor ect.. we each have our own "specialty".. some are very good at just "cleaning up the board" and making sure rules are not being broke.. beleive it or not it takes a lot of time to do that.. ouch, dad, bapper, paul and mike main.. are good at this and it is a full time job.. like big a said, there is a lot of behind the scene work that goes on.. raj and i seem to get pulled to take care of member issues.. that includes sponsor issues and just general questions.. it is work i dont mind and neither do the others.. to give ya a idea, when there was issues with a certain product a while back i literally spent 3 - 4 hours a night for weeks e mailing manufactures and others trying to get a answer.. this goes on behind the scenes.. so no, we dont have a specific job but, after many years we seem to have a our "jobs" we try and get done to keep the board running..

Last edited:
Cool....

See, this is what I am talking about. You had an issue, you contacted the staff privately, the issue was resolved. You don't go around bitching on the open board, bad mouthing the board and the staff and throwing snide remarks every chance you get.

This thread is not even about the sponsor issue, is about his thread being deleted. And then all these other idiots jump in throwing in their idiotic 2 cents which clearly shows that they have no idea about what their talking about, despite their various statuses on this board.

Does this mean a get a free status upgrade? LOL.

Or maybe a front of Sythetek protein? That'd be sweet!

LOL.

I understand what you are saying, I really do- just think problems might be better handled if things were layed out in the detail I outlined above.

Cheer up a little, I'll still be here.

* Do I hear OTH sighing in the background?* LOL. :p

ITS PROTECT THE SOURCES AT ALL COSTS.....THEy PAY THE $$$$$$$$ FOR THE ADVERTISING. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

All I know is that if it wasn't for Promuscle and its sponsors, pretty much all the BB boards' members photos sections would be close to empty... :cool:

Of course nothing's perfect, but in this times you guys should consider yourselves VERY lucky to even be able to know of some places where you can get gear from.

that's right. two cats were saying good things and their posts stayed. i said something negative and i get deleted and an infraction.:rolleyes:

Leave then!

cant comment on the post cause i didnt see it but i will tell you this, every time i have a problem with a sponser i PM a mod, Big A, BigBapper thanks for looking in to it when i've contacted you guys. i just dont like to throw my shit out there for anyone and everyone on the net to see. i can see why someone would get upset if they think their were not details in their post.

bigdaddyhd

DB006,
Don't you think a PM to a mod would have been a better avenue. I had a prior problem and the mods were all over it. Others have too. I know you are pissed you have some goods that may be bunk. This should be a sticky of how not to handle an issue. Even Wal-mart has to recall some of their items some times. No one is perfect - not even the sponsors but I sure bet it was just a mistake.

Some are just spoiled immature babies...Maybe try heading down to Walmart to grab your gear and see how that works out for you:rolleyes:

Remember, this is a FREE board, with lots of specials, deals, and great offers from a huge selection of great sponsors...You could be paying $50, $75 or even $100 to get access to the information and sources provided here...Think about that!!

Moderating a board is very time consuming. No one has time to sift through many posts, deleting single posts from threads that should have been handled through PM's or emails in the first place...It has nothing to do with being "Nazis" or being on power trips...Moderating and babysitting should be 2 different things, but sadly they are one and the same...If someone wants to start a thread that they know should be handled behind closed doors, is going to be deleted, bottom line.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws