over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a question for the mods?

I tried to delete this for a few of you guys :p
Now look what youve done :eek:
You Know BigA is Pissed when he un-deleted a thread to chew some ass.
I Love it and I think its well over due....

You guys arent going to accuse us or say or call us any names we havnt heard a million times before. Ive been called and accused of a Lot worse. Ive said my part on this Over and Over here.
Dont Post your order details here on the forum. If there is a problem
there is a process we follow to sort it out. It Doesnt mean flip out and go crazy.
Instead of that being a post it should have been an email or pm to any or ALL Mods here
(That your now calling out, and threatening to leave because of us)
You have to give us a chance to do our Job before you can Bitch about us ;)

Something like this we would Look at it from both sides, we talk it over as a group and we Do the best we can. 99% of the time its a matter of a few emails and problem solved.

I did erase the post in question By DB. #1 reason was for his own saftey!
I personally didnt think its a wise decision for someone to Post several pictures, tell everyone what his real name is and what shows he is getting ready for, then Just weeks later Make a post WITH PICTURES and details of what he Bought.

We have rules for a reason.
The place would be a madhouse if we didnt have the rules and system that we have. Would you rather have a bunch of bullshit posts about guys orders all over the forum or would you rather have a group of about 10-15 of the boards Most trusted guys Help handle it OFF the forum.
Here we talk about How to use the products ok...not ordering problems.

Last edited:
that's right. two cats were saying good things and their posts stayed. i said something negative and i get deleted and an infraction.:rolleyes:

this is exactly the problem....how could this actually be? you can talk a source up but when that source fucks up you cant give feedback about it? i didnt name anyone, or say anything bad about anyone, i made a thread. a silly one i admit, but there still wasnt anything wrong with it. it was pictures of vials with people commentng on them. not bashing anyone.

Leave then!

this is exactly what i was referring to when i said nazi bullshit...i was in no way making a racist statement and im sorry if i offended anyone....but arent we the ones who are keeping the sponsors in business, which in turn is paying for your ferrari or whatever??? why would anyone want to be part of a board like that?

DB006,
Don't you think a PM to a mod would have been a better avenue. I had a prior problem and the mods were all over it. Others have too. I know you are pissed you have some goods that may be bunk. This should be a sticky of how not to handle an issue. Even Wal-mart has to recall some of their items some times. No one is perfect - not even the sponsors but I sure bet it was just a mistake.

i dont agree with this...the wait was long enough and i would rather kept waiting then get get something like that. could you imagine YOURSELF putting that in a box and sending it to someone? i would think not. especially WITHOUT telling the person hey listen bro..this is what happened.

I tried to delete this for a few of you guys :p
Now look what youve done :eek:
You Know BigA is Pissed when he un-deleted a thread to chew some ass.
I Love it and I think its well over due....

You guys arent going to accuse us or say or call us any names we havnt heard a million times before. Ive heard so Much bullshit over the years here I dont even get upset at comments Like yours DB and yours Edge. I Just Laugh it off and move on. Ive never attacked or said a cross word to either of you fellas.

I did erase the post in question By DB. #1 reason was for his own saftey!
I personally didnt think it was real smart for a guy to Post several pictures of himself, tell everyone what his real name is and what shows he is getting ready for, then Just weeks later Make a post WITH PICTURES and details of what he Bought.

hey bro i got no problem with you, or any of the mods, or even big a, but ive been coming here for a few years and seems like recently that post have been being deleted with the quickness. and i agree it probably wasnt the best idea to start that thread.

I Understand what your saying.
sometimes its a no win situation for us. We have guys that are mad if we do erase threads and we have guys that are mad if we dont Move-erase threads.
I personally wish as far as (Certain Types) of sponsors go that there were No stickys or Posts about them allowed period!. Order at your own risk....All they are for me personally is a Pain in the ass to Moderate, full of everyday new members and lurkers.
I Found out years ago who works for me, and just stuck with them.
The Vets and guys Like you DB I dont mind to help out. We do get in return though a Lot of Jabs at what assholes we are :p Not Just you But thats the Nature of the beast. Somehow we end up being the assholes for any problems.
goodluck to ya man. Hope you get things sorted out and happy Training

Last edited:
ok for anyone reading through this thread that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand like myself, i have a slightly different perspective on the issue. DB is pissed...ok....fair enough....but its like your in someone else home, you just follow the house rules or find a new house whose rules suit you better. IM NOT SAYING LEAVE DB, THATS NOT MY INTENT. i just think that you would catch more flies with honey. i can understand the mods being pissed...its has to be aggravating to spend all day deleting the same useless crap over and over again....and dealing with general stupidity....again db not directed towards you in any way.... so when someone like DB comes along and does anything that the mods see to be out of line its almost a double slap in the face for them because its a respected member doing it. but what it all comes down to is Big A owns the board, and its his rules. some might see that as unfair, and some might not like his rules, but none the less it is what it is. i would just like to see more things baing handled in a more mature way by the members. cut the mods some slack..the do a thankless and never ending job.

If its not my place to say any of this....please pm me and ill gladly delete my post.

Estrogen levels too high??

What?
If you get shitty food at a restaurant do you find the landlord who rented the space and freak on him?? Thats what you are doing. Unless you had it tested via chemical analysis you have no proof that you got beat anyway. As times change everything is going UGL - are you gonna bitch everytime something looks different than what you expected?

when a member like edge makes a statement like this, people should take note and listen.

and king kong, don't stick your nose into stuff that you aren't a part of. i've seen the pic and talked to db about it, and he has a valid point. don't go spouting off like you know stuff.

If you have something your trying to say Then say it?
Take note and listen to what? Please explain better Or
Maybe you should take some of your own advice and Not spout off Like YOU know something.

Imagine if this board just went unmoderated for a month. Just one month. It would be worthless. Most of you wouldn't even come here after a days. A few would make it a couple weeks but with all the spam, new members asking questions about dope, hecklers, trolls, hell... in a few weeks this board would not be worth visiting.

Instead, I see people on most nights, up to 1500 people viewing this main forum at a time. I don't see that on any other boards with the exception of maybe 2. And we ALL know how much fun those boards are.

Right at this moment:

Professionalmuscle: Active users: 1,977 users
Intensemuscle: Active users: 133 users
Musculardevelopment: 760 users
MuscleMayhem: 353 users
Anabolex: 181 users
Steroidology: 999 users

Even elitefitness has 11,000 active users but only 600 are members. That's 10,400 lurkers.

Professionalmuscle has almost as many registered members online now as a site with 11,000 lurkers! That tells me that this board has a HUGE membership and not nearly as many passers by. This is an awesome board. Best on the net and I've seen most of them.

my post wasn't meant to be a shot at the mods here, i think you all do a pretty good job moderating this place, especially as big as it is (like OTH said).

but i do KNOW that i saw the picture and i do KNOW that it was from a source here. i don't see why db can't post that up as he never even said what source it was from? i just don't understand why the members here can't be informed on all the facts about the quality of the products they're buying? i know it's illegal, blah blah blah. we're all taking a risk, but if they're sponsors here they're supposed to be legit, correct?

a drunken monkey could've been more accurate than what db posted. idk who saw the picture and who didn't, even amongst the mods, but please look at it if you haven't.

and rajjin, king kong's post wasn't even on topic. db's problem was with the filling of the vials, not so much the color (which was kind of off). his post made no sense and i doubt he even saw the picture. if he knew what db was mad about, he wouldn't have posted what he did.

my post wasn't meant to be a shot at the mods here,
Yes it was.

i don't see why db can't post that up as he never even said what source it was from?
For his own safety STUPID!
Hey, all you feds on this board, listen up! DB006 has posted his real name on this board. He also has photos of himself, which can easily identify him. Also, you know where to find him due to his openly laid out competition plans.
He has also openly admited on this board to commiting felonies and he has even shown photos as proof.
The DA will thank you for giving him the case on a platter like this. Enjoy!

Is this better? Hey DB, you are right, I'll enjoy my Ferrari as a FREE man, while you can look at pics of Ferrari's in the slammer!
You people are SO FUCKING STUPID! serves us right for trying to look after your people's safety while you morons are too stupid to do it yourselves!

and rajjin, king kong's post wasn't even on topic. db's problem was with the filling of the vials, not so much the color (which was kind of off). his post made no sense and i doubt he even saw the picture. if he knew what db was mad about, he wouldn't have posted what he did.

SV, you need to brighten up a bit and get some literacy lessons. KingKong is EXACTLY on topic, while you are way off. This thread is NOT about DB's gear, but about DB and the other bitch Edge mouthing off about us the mods.

since i am the "bitch" and the "leach" go ahead and delete my account big a.

have a good one guys. :)

since i am the "bitch" and the "leach" go ahead and delete my account big a.

have a good one guys. :)

No problem. You're fucking gone.

WOW

this is why I don't get involved in this kinda shit, This IS the best board and I am VERY glad to be a part of it, I am so grateful that Big A invited me here years ago, all this info is FREE and Big A and the mods are GREAT at keeping this stuff going and as SAFE as possible. IDK about some of you guys but I for one feel priviliged to be here. :cool:

SV - I dont care what the pics looked like. My point is take it up with the sponsor and pm the mods directly. Re-read what I said. Sorry if I offended anyone but I had a problem with the way db handled this and since he posted it in a thread all are welcome to comment. It is a forum. The amount of knowledge on this board keeps us all healthy and that much closer to our goals.

well, my first instinct is to stay the fuck out of this thread...but i just wanted to say that i understand it can be frustrating having your posts deleted but this forum has given me an insane amount of FREE knowledge that without a doubt has saved me from making some stupid decisions that could have ultimately caused me some serious health and legal problems. for that i am thankful and if i happen to contribute to someones exotic car fund then so be it. well deserved. it is because this board gives so much to so many that the owner recieves so much in return...

well, my first instinct is to stay the fuck out of this thread...but i just wanted to say that i understand it can be frustrating having your posts deleted but this forum has given me an insane amount of FREE knowledge that without a doubt has saved me from making some stupid decisions that could have ultimately caused me some serious health and legal problems. for that i am thankful and if i happen to contribute to someones exotic car fund then so be it. well deserved. it is because this board gives so much to so many that the owner recieves so much in return...

Your coments are appreciated.

I do have to point out though, that I have owned supercars for years before this board every existed. I own outright or I have controlling interest in over 10 companies. The income that this board earns me is the lowest out of all of them. If this board would be shut down today, my supercar ownership would not be affected in the present or the future in the slightest.

I do have to point out though, that I have owned supercars for years before this board every existed. I own outright or I have controlling interest in over 10 companies. The income that this board earns me is the lowest out of all of them. If this board would be shut down today, my supercar ownership would not be affected in the present or the future in the slightest.

Knew I should of majored in business and finance, Oh but not me.
I figured I'd quit school and make my fortune in landscaping :eek:

OuchThatHurts:

I mean no disrespect but those numbers you posted don't always show what is going on with traffic. Big A runs this board and he and I know how things aren't always what they seem when it comes to the numbers. Our traffic is nowhere near 1/10th of what PMs is. I am just setting the record straight. : )

Skip

Mine would change if you'd send me one!!!!!!
dont tell me your just gonna sit there and make me work hard, open a few restaurants and buy one on my own, that just wouldnt be fair.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131