over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A tip when dieting...

Morphogen Nutrition MorphoRem is the best sleep product I have ever used OTC. The only thing that came close was phenibut(non-sustainable) and ALRI Lean Dreams(disco.)

I really appreciate your feedback. I've tried 1mg, 3mg, 5mg, 10mg, and now 12mg - staying on each amount for 2 to 4 weeks - and I'm either a non-responder, or I just haven't found the magic amount of melatonin yet.

I relied on diphenhydramine for years to encourage drowsiness and help me sleep, but after reading about its link to increased dementia risk, I switched to trying out supplements like 5-HTP, tryptophan, and GABA. None of them have done the trick, so melatonin is like the last port in the storm. I'll look into liquid tinctures. Thanks for the recommendation!

My fav melatonin brand so far has been 21st Century's 10mg cherry flavoured ones. Very cheap and always worked well for me. I am curious what is your fav brand as I may try them as I have only used a few (just repeat order the 21st century brand) so far.

My fav melatonin brand so far has been 21st Century's 10mg cherry flavoured ones. Very cheap and always worked well for me. I am curious what is your fav brand as I may try them as I have only used a few (just repeat order the 21st century brand) so far.

I've yet to find a really solid one, so I don't really have one to recommend, unfortunately.

Incidentally, I had a brief stay over at my parents' house and forgot my melatonin, and my mom offered me one of her 10mg gummies which seemed to be more efficacious than the similarly-dosed capsules and quick-dissolve tablets I've tried. I'm generally not a fan of gummies because they always seem to be loaded with sugar or sugar alcohols, but I may just bite the bullet and give those a go next time.

Presently, I'm combining one 12mg tablet of melatonin with one 25mg tablet of diphenhydramine (down from the three I used to take nightly), and it's early days but that seems to be doing the trick.

1.5 - 2g magnesium glycinate is a good combination with melatonin. Those two + GH + carbs from fruit seem to push me into the deepest sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131