advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you Experience insulin users utilize Humalog on refeed day when dieting?

Your problem could also not be a carb thing but a water thing! If you are losing fullness after being zero carbs then you have probably pulled too much water from the intra-muscular, this happens more often than not when using diuretics.
could be like you say yes. that mean for me to stay full on low carb/zero carbs i need to increase sodium alot and keep water high since insulin will be low and peeing alot. but wouldn't that lower potassium making you go flat?

thanks for the feedback bigboy appreciate it

theory and practice - I can't count how many times I've seen a competitor load 1000 or more grams of carbs for 2 days, but at the same time reduce water and sodium intake and go on stage flat as a pancake - after the competition he drank a lot of water, ate pizza dinner and suddenly he started to look like he had just done a workout and was about to explode from a muscle pump

and sodium is needed for blood pressure - when we have too little of it our veins become thread thin and literally sink into the body

and if you think that you have all the necessary minerals in you before the competition and you don't need extra sodium and water, then with all due respect it means that you have never been prepared for a competition in your life and you don't know what it's like to be at an extremely low level of body fat - the body then behaves completely differently than on a daily basis - the theorist will never prepare anyone well for going on stage
Luki, you are assuming perhaps that the person is not taking sodium at all in their diet.
Most of bodybuilders take in high enough amounts of sodium to carb load so adding more in my opinion is not really necessary unless your sodium intake is low.

So if someone is going into pre contest lown on sodium to begin with, then he's already have a problem.
Going into precontest a bodybuilder I'm assuming already on high sodium, carbs and plenty of water.

Relax.
Yes all you need is slin to load glycogen, but If you want anyyyy semblance of a decent look (we are talking BBing here, not science for science’s sake) then you neeeed water and sodium along with those carbs. I’m gonna echo what Luki said in that this is painfully obvious if you compete.
Ha ha,
Exactly my point. If you are going into pre contest with low sodium then you already are shorting yourself. Most people by now know to take if high sodium in their diets anyways. So How much sodium do you need? 5000 6000 7000 LOL chill out dude, every idiot knows you need water, carbs, fat and sodium to properly be full. That was my whole point. You do not need high sodium going into precontest nor do you need to fully eliminate it.

Some bodybuilders/coaches often caution against depleting sodium or doing anything drastic, with good reason I think. But then the comp comes around and on friday there's invariably talk of when to cut the sodium and/or water. Then when to reintroduce water/sodium ("I need max fulness/veins/pump" at minute 1 on predjudging when you might be given an approximate placing within 15 seconds). Then after the show vowing to never "cutting" off anything again because they weren't satisfied with the results. After all, they'll think they looked better on a "normal" day or after the show. Then the next comp the EXACT same thing plays out, it's friday and at some point something will be cut out Lol.

I have zero experience with slin or low/high carb days, and not withstanding what all the people far more experienced in this thread have already said around what might be your specific scenario; to answer you original question Ken "Skip" Hill has published a number of guides around his "skip loading" protocols (which are essentially high carb refeeds) and using insulin to assist (I think he calls it supercompensation sauce or something in certain articles as they are published in areas where PEDs are not openly discussed) so may be worth looking at his guidance around this - it can be found on elite fts, intense muscle and the blood, sweat and gear podcasts. Might be worth googling "skip loading protocols" for more info.

That being said I've never tried them personally to confirm their efficacy so you'll need to somewhat use your own judgement there!

I want to say this separately, I have been using insulin pre workout and once in a while post workout, never more than 10iu, sometimes less, without any gh (haven't used gh with it since summer time last year) and I have been able to lean out alot and get pretty sick gains, its tempermental, and best if i dose the insulin earlier in day, i am also taking metformin at night before bed, but i just wanted to put this out there, as there seems to be a unwritten bro-law against slin without gh simultaneously . I also fast everyday and dont eat a lot of carbs to begin with. my struggle is munchies at night before bed, and salt cravings

I want to say this separately, I have been using insulin pre workout and once in a while post workout, never more than 10iu, sometimes less, without any gh (haven't used gh with it since summer time last year) and I have been able to lean out alot and get pretty sick gains, its tempermental, and best if i dose the insulin earlier in day, i am also taking metformin at night before bed, but i just wanted to put this out there, as there seems to be a unwritten bro-law against slin without gh simultaneously . I also fast everyday and dont eat a lot of carbs to begin with. my struggle is munchies at night before bed, and salt cravings
Insulin will not make you fat if you know what you're doing. However, Insulin T3 and GH will definitely yield better results than occasional insulin and no GH. Also, the GH quality matters no matter what other people state on the board. I have used a few supposedly top-quality UG GH, bloated like a MF, and used legit. Genos and other pharma GH and the difference is night and day.
Also a lot of people use insulin to get into ketosis faster. So yes you can lean out on Insulin if you know what you are doing.

Insulin will not make you fat if you know what you're doing. However, Insulin T3 and GH will definitely yield better results than occasional insulin and no GH. Also, the GH quality matters no matter what other people state on the board. I have used a few supposedly top-quality UG GH, bloated like a MF, and used legit. Genos and other pharma GH and the difference is night and day.
Also a lot of people use insulin to get into ketosis faster. So yes you can lean out on Insulin if you know what you are doing.
I agree with all of this.

Tbh I’ve added 20iu insulin back in after a couple months off and I’ve leaned out while gaining 6 lbs (jumped my test dose to 1g simultaneously, I should add).

yes i am aware and practice all of these things my brother :) ty for feedback on the pharma gh....worth noting!~

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws