over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? about P.O boxes

Fullybuilt

Banned
So, I don't like the fact that i've had like 20 packs sent to my house in the last 6months. Mainly all domestic, so I know a siezure is near impossible, but i'd feel more safe having everything sent to a P.O. Box. So for you guys that have po's, do you just use a fake ID or someone elses id and set up a po box at the post office or a mail center? How strict are they if the id looks legit or not. Whats the best route to take? Thanks

Bro, what I do is get my girl to set one up or one of my boys that doesn't use juice to do it for me. You don't wanna use a fake id, thats mail fraud if you happen to get caught along with a scheduled drug:eek: . take care bro

|---[\\\\]>--------- never have anything sent to your own place IMO. too many packs at a residence CAN raise eyebrows if you want to believe it or not, especially express packs. do yourself a favor and go to a PMB rather than a PO. There are so many packs that go into those places everyday it doesnt look as suspicious.

P.O. Box

I have a PO box but it is in my own name....

Getting a PO boxs takes (2) forms of ID

1. a photo ID
2. Another form of ID like a Car Registration etc.... they want to be able to prove your REAL address

Wow, they need 2 forms of ID. That sucks. Are most small PMB places like that?

I have a PO box and it is a federal offense to use fake ID to get one.

It's been forever since I've had a PMB. It didn't "seem like" I needed ID, but it was long enough ago, I really don't remember. I've read posts where it's the PMB owner/workers that can be dicks, get suspicious about packages, and turn you in.

I use PMB

I use a PMB by u p s. It works great. They sign for everything and they get hundreds of packages a day. They do require 2 ID's and about $60 every three months. Its completely worth it.;)

So whats the point of getting a PO or PMB if your gonna use your real name? I see no diff than using your home address. Plus if you get busted at your pmb they can find your home address with a real name. I figure maybe a fake id is worth it. How could you get caught unless the feds are waiting at the PMB for you???

Fullybuilt said:
So whats the point of getting a PO or PMB if your gonna use your real name? I see no diff than using your home address. Plus if you get busted at your pmb they can find your home address with a real name. I figure maybe a fake id is worth it. How could you get caught unless the feds are waiting at the PMB for you???

|--[\\\\]>----------- One thing i've learned is that if they really want you they'll get you. Its worth getting a PMB b/c SOME only require 1 form of id, most require 2, but you can get s'one else to open that box for you under a biz. name. PMB will sign for you on all packs and they have many packs coming in everyday.

So a PMB would basically be not the post office, but all the little generic post offices around? Also, if you use someone else's id, wouldnt you need to show it everytime you pick up a pack?

no

I don't have to show my id when I pick up packages. In fact, all the employees know me because I'm in there all the time. probably not a good thing. They think I'm a shopaholic on ebay.
The main reason I use a PMB is because my wife would freak if she knew, and she checks the mail everyday. Plus, like it has already been said, they get hundreds of packages a day. And the cops are not likely to hang around a PMB waiting for you to show up. If they are watching your house then they just wait till you get home. Hmmm, bill, bill, bill, ahh gear!

Fullybuilt said:
So a PMB would basically be not the post office, but all the little generic post offices around? Also, if you use someone else's id, wouldnt you need to show it everytime you pick up a pack?

|---[\\\\]>----------- No, you have your own key, you open it and if the pack doesnt fit in the box, then there will be a slip in the mailbox letting you know they are holding it at the counter. i think we should let this post die, dont wnt to give out too much info on PMB....dont want to help 'them' in anyway possible

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear