over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abscess symptoms... can't find the abscess

mementomori515

Registered
I've been pinning exclusively my delts for the last few weeks. A few cc of test and DHB (1-test cyp), nothing crazy. About 5 days ago I felt a kind of strange sensation in one of my delts. It was a minor pulsation that occurred throughout the day. I thought maybe I was putting too much oil into that muscle.

A few days later I came down with some pretty bad chills. It's been 3 days and I have no desire to do anything other than lay in bed and even that is not comfortable. Parts of me feel too hot and some parts are too cold. Last night I had minor nightsweats (I've had much worse from walking pneumonia). I feel fevery at times but it's mostly the chills that kill me.

Appetite is way down. No real headaches. No congestion. No nausea. Resting heart rate is up some.

At first I thought it was maybe test flu. Last year I came down with this same exact thing 10 minutes after a pin. It was crazy. But I don't know.

I may have got sick but this doesn't feel that way. I don't feel contagious, so to speak.

Then I just thought of abscess. But my delts have felt absolutely fine. No redness. No lumps. My sterility is good plus I always use 30g 1/2" insulin needle, which I figure has less chance of infection because of smaller diameter needle.

This really friggin sucks. It hasn't gotten better, but fortunately not much worse since the first day either. Ibuprofen really helps for a few hours. I just hate popping that stuff.

Open to any suggestions and past experiences. Love this community btw

You put one of the most painful compounds in a small muscle group... How is there no pain?

Could be a bad reaction to the gear

I'd monitor it closely then head to the hospital if things get worse

You put one of the most painful compounds in a small muscle group... How is there no pain?

The only time I experienced the rumored DHB PIP was my first injection with it. Felt like virgin muscle all over. Crazy part is that it is 200mg/ml which many believe is impossible. I have seen other labs sell this concentration but I also hear lots say it is chemically impossible. I definitely feel the effects akin to what DHB users describe. Only other thing like it would be EQ, but my dose is too low, or maybe underdosed tren.

Could be a bad reaction to the gear

I'd monitor it closely then head to the hospital if things get worse

Thanks? How long should I wait do you think before I do something? Going on 4 days tomorrow.

Thanks? How long should I wait do you think before I do something? Going on 4 days tomorrow.

personally speaking i wouldn't wait. If it is an abscess you want to get on antibiotics for it asap before it has a chance to get worse. If it's something else better to find out. Why leave it to chance.

Well an abscess will be pretty visible, the ones I've had turned into golf ball size lump. I just clean the area with rubbing alcohol and drain it with a 18g needle. If it's hot, itchy or stings go to the ER immediately. Don't drain the ones that are inflamed and stinging.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

An abscess in your delt from shooting gear would be visible. Do you have a fever? If things don't clear up I'd head to the ER. A CT scan would show if you have an abscess/infection along with a count of your white blood cells. If you do have an infection, and it hasn't spread, you'll probably be prescribed 10-14 days of oral antibiotics. Not to be overly dramatic, but left untreated, infections will kill you. Lay off the delts for awhile. If you're using a slin pin...the world is your oyster. Good luck.

I've been pinning exclusively my delts for the last few weeks. A few cc of test and DHB (1-test cyp), nothing crazy. About 5 days ago I felt a kind of strange sensation in one of my delts. It was a minor pulsation that occurred throughout the day. I thought maybe I was putting too much oil into that muscle.

A few days later I came down with some pretty bad chills. It's been 3 days and I have no desire to do anything other than lay in bed and even that is not comfortable. Parts of me feel too hot and some parts are too cold. Last night I had minor nightsweats (I've had much worse from walking pneumonia). I feel fevery at times but it's mostly the chills that kill me.

Appetite is way down. No real headaches. No congestion. No nausea. Resting heart rate is up some.

At first I thought it was maybe test flu. Last year I came down with this same exact thing 10 minutes after a pin. It was crazy. But I don't know.

I may have got sick but this doesn't feel that way. I don't feel contagious, so to speak.

Then I just thought of abscess. But my delts have felt absolutely fine. No redness. No lumps. My sterility is good plus I always use 30g 1/2" insulin needle, which I figure has less chance of infection because of smaller diameter needle.

This really friggin sucks. It hasn't gotten better, but fortunately not much worse since the first day either. Ibuprofen really helps for a few hours. I just hate popping that stuff.

Open to any suggestions and past experiences. Love this community btw

Could be dirty gear .....could be an abscess......when you say pinning your delts exclusively, exactly how often do you pin them? High frequency of pinning in the same area is practically begging for an abscess

personally speaking i wouldn't wait. If it is an abscess you want to get on antibiotics for it asap before it has a chance to get worse. If it's something else better to find out. Why leave it to chance.

An abscess in your delt from shooting gear would be visible. Do you have a fever? If things don't clear up I'd head to the ER. A CT scan would show if you have an abscess/infection along with a count of your white blood cells. If you do have an infection, and it hasn't spread, you'll probably be prescribed 10-14 days of oral antibiotics. Not to be overly dramatic, but left untreated, infections will kill you. Lay off the delts for awhile. If you're using a slin pin...the world is your oyster. Good luck.

Slight fever at times but the chills are the worst part. My only concern with going to the doctor is possible blood tests that will reveal I'm on gear. Better than dying sure, but I'd like to avoid it. Unless a walk in clinic will just give me anti biotics for cash or something. Sorry, I'm young and unfamiliar with medical formalities

if it gets any worse I will take action. Honestly I've experienced this severity of symptoms many times. I actually tried to get what I later found out to be some form of pneumonia to go away on its own without medication for 2 weeks when I was backpacking in another country last year. The chills/night sweats were 3x worse than this. Really fucking naive and dumb I know. I didn't think I would die but I wonder how close I was.

Could be dirty gear .....could be an abscess......when you say pinning your delts exclusively, exactly how often do you pin them? High frequency of pinning in the same area is practically begging for an abscess

damn. I'm pinning each delt 2x per week.

and again, I don't see or feel anything. I just gave myself a deep tissue massage so to speak on my delts. No pain or abnormalities. And if it was only a half inch needle you'd think it'd be near the surface

I have used MDLIVE app on my phone a couple times for bad pins .
You go to App Store and do a search . Register and contact them for phone consultation . They take CC payment and it's $40 or $50 bucks . They will call in your script to your local pharmacy . I told them I was on TRT and think I experienced a bad injection. No big deal IMO .
They don't ask a lot of questions and get the job done .
They won't prescribe pain meds but easily give out antibiotics.
I prefer using them over a ER visit or looking for unmatched Antibiotics.
Good luck
DWBO

You go to App Store and do a search . Register and contact them for phone consultation . They take CC payment and it's $40 or $50 bucks . They will call in your script to your local pharmacy . I told them I was on TRT and think I experienced a bad injection. No big deal IMO .
Good luck
DWBO

wow.....no shit....???

what other information did you need to give them...???

I know you can get antibiotics for your "pets" without a script
and its the same exact thing...

I use this a couple "prepper" websites that sell it as antibiotic
for fish tanks....and its the real deal....

Good luck
DWBO

shit thats awesome. Do they ask who your doctor is?

damn. I'm pinning each delt 2x per week.

and again, I don't see or feel anything. I just gave myself a deep tissue massage so to speak on my delts. No pain or abnormalities. And if it was only a half inch needle you'd think it'd be near the surface

Wait until you feel ok to pin again

Pin into another muscle group, try say glutes

If you experience the same symptoms, no question it's the gear at that point...

I wonder if it is a build up of toxins from the gear?

honestly just sounds like hormones being yo-yo'd around......

test flu, whatever you wanna call it....

:cool:

Wait until you feel ok to pin again

Pin into another muscle group, try say glutes

If you experience the same symptoms, no question it's the gear at that point...

I am starting to feel a bit better but still fevery. I am mid blast and was supposed to pin yesterday. I'm hesitant to pin but this is gonna screw everything up now.

I wonder if it is a build up of toxins from the gear?

interesting

honestly just sounds like hormones being yo-yo'd around......

test flu, whatever you wanna call it....

:cool:

I think youre right. There is definitely no abscess

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member