over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACCUTANE?

H

HAZMAT

I HAVE BEEN USING THE ACCUTANE ORAL AND SPRAY ON FOR ONE WEEK AND THIS IS SOME SERIUOSE STUFF. I HAVE ALREADY DRIED OUT MY LIPS BAD(BLEEDING) AND NOSE BLEEDS AT NIGHT DURRING SLEEP. MY QUESTION IS MY SKIN IS SO DRY AND HOT, COULD I PUT SOME LOTION ON IT OR SHOULD I JUST TAKE THE PAIN. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ADVERSE REACTION TO THE OILS. I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE ACNE AND THEN I HAVE TO COME OFF MY CYCLE THEN I HAVE TO TAKE SOME STUFF THAT IS MORE TOXIC THAN WHAT I WAS TAKING AND THERE IS NO SIZE BENIFIT. I JUST DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE THIS CRAP AGAIN FOR A LONG TIME.

I think what you're asking is: will putting lotion on your skin cancel the effect of the Accutane? The answer is that no, it will not. And yes, you should use lotion on your skin. And no, you should not just take the pain. The pain is not helping the accutane, nor is the skin cracking. When I used Accutane I was using chapstick like crazy and Gold Bond cream for the dry skin. Vitamin E oil for the inside of your nose works well also.

Check out this link:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=170903#post170903

Last edited:
THANKS EJ

I HAVE READ THAT ARTICLE A LOT AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE CHAPSTICK MAN I HAVE STOCK IN THIS STUFF AS MY LIPS WOULD FALL OFF. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS OK TO AS AN OILY SUBSTANCE TO MY BACK WHILE THE ACCUTANE WAS TRYING TO KILL THE GLANDS. YOU ANSWERED IT FOR ME AND I THANK YOU I HAVE 10 OUT OF 10 ON MY BACK ONLY. I TAKE 1000 MG OF ALA AS WELL BUT I HAVE NOTICED THAT MY SWEET TOOTH IS IN EFFECT TO THE EXTREEM. I WILL TRY THE VITAMIN E IN THE NOSE AND THE GOLD BOND CREAM AS WELL. THANKS BRO I HAVE BEEN SO DRY I CANT EVEN TALK PROPERLY.

i used it for 6 months

while on cycle, and even then it worked wonders. i used vasoline on my lips at night before bed because they would get so dry. i got it from my dermotologist and we did monthly blood checks, even while on dbol+sust+accutane the only problem was my hdl to ldl levels...but it corrected after my aas cycle was over.

HEY EJ I HAVE A QUESTION

I STARTED THE ACCUTANE RIGHT AFTER A HEAVY CYCLE AND THE ACNE HAS GOT REALY BAD AFTER THREE WEEKS OFF AND THREE WEEKS ON 80MG OF ACCUTANE. MY QUESTION: IS THIS POST CYCLE SIDE EFFECT TO STRONG FOR ACCUTANE TO COMBAT? I WILL MOVE TO 120MG AFTER WEEKS 1-4 THEN STAY THERE UNTIL WEEK 20 THEN BACK DOWN TO 80MG FOR WEEKS 20-24. I WOULD SAY MY BACNE AND SHOULDER ACNE IS 10 OF 10. I WEIGH IN AT 225LBS. SHOULD I TAKE 10GRAMS OF B-5 PER DAY AS WELL TO HELP DRY OUT THE SKIN? I HAVE READ TO NOT TAKE ANY THING WITH VITAMINE "A" AND ANTIBIOTICS ARE NO GOOD EITHOR WHILE ON ACCUTANE. IT SEEMS THAT THE SIDES OF POST CYCLE ARE KICKING ACCUTANES ASS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

With accutane, your acne is going to get worse before it gets better. When I used it, I was broken out until about week 7-8 that's when it started to clear up. I would not go up to 120mgs, bro, that's a lot of poison. I'd stick with the 80, cause even that is a high dose. Especially if you're not getting blood work done every month or so.

And no, I would not reccommend you taking b-5 (pantothenic acid) with the accutane. I thought you said your skin was dry and hot anyway, why would you want to dry it out further with b-5?

Just be patient man. Keep taking the accutane at 80mgs, maybe grab some milk thistle, niacin, and fish oil (for your liver and lipid profile).

LIPIDS

THANKS FOR THE REPLY BRO! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH MILK THISTLE I SHOULD TAKE TO OPTIMIZE THE CLEANS. I DID HAVE REALY DRY SKIN ON MY BACK AND IT WAS DUE TO THE COMBO OF ORAL ACCUTANE AND THE TOPICAL ACCUTANE FROM IP. THE SPRAY DRIED IT OUT SO BAD THAT IT WAS PAINFULL AND I DIDN'T PUT ANY LOSTION ON IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FUEL THE ACNE ANY MORE. I GOT SOME GOLD BOND FOR THE SKIN AND I USE IT EOD AND ON THE OTHER DAY I USE THE SPRAY ONCE AT NIGHT BEFORE BED. NOW THE SKIN IS TIGHT BUT NOT DRY. THE VITAMINE "E" HAS CURED THE BLOODY NOSE COMPLETELY. ALA HAS MADE ME SWEAT MORE IN THE GYM SO I KNOW THAT STUFF IS WORKING GREAT. THE REASON I WAS GOING TO GO TO 120MG WAS BECAUSE THE ACNE ON MY BACK IS SO BAD THAT THERE ISN'T ONE SQUARE INCH THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PIMPLE. ALSO IN THE ARTICLE ON THE OLD UG BOARD SAID TO USE 120MG IF THE ACNE IS 10 OF 10 AND YOU WEIGH IN OVER 200LBS. I CALCED MY USE FROM THAT. BUT YOUR RIGHT I JUST NEED TO BE PATIANT. MY QUESTION TO YOU AND FLEXMASTER IS HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AND HOW BAD WOULD YOU SAY YOUR ACNE WAS? THANKS FOR THE HELP EJ IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

ok man

now im gonna reply to this and strickly tell you what happened to me.. and that stuff to me was a true GOD SEND...

i worked outdoors for years.. got to the age of 21 and tried my first cycle of test..well, this was crazy, as i got the most acne i have ever had.. i had gotten acne on my back and such before, but not like this.. it is called NODULAR acne.. you cant pop them.. they are just HUGE SORES.. the ones you can pop will literally hit the ceiling that they are soo inpacted.. well, after the cycle the acne didnt stop.. well, i went to the dermatologist.. she recommended accutane.. i took the real deal at 40mg per day for 9 months.. got blood tests and all..

now my skin is almost perfectly clear.. i get a zit here and there, but they are surface..

now i dont think you realize what my back looked like.. i will try to find a pic ,but man, it was like every square inch either had a ZIT or a sore.. it was totally nasty.. i didnt even take my shirt off for 3 months due to this.. im telling you, i could possibly have my sister pop zits for about an hour 3 times a week.. and NOW,, well, now i have to search for zits.. its like they are no longer there..

so stay the course man.. keep at it.. it will go away!!

MAX

THANKS BRO IT SOUNDS AS IF YOU HAD IT AS BAD AS I DO RIGHT NOW. YOUR RIGHT THEY ARE VERY SORE AND YOU CANT EVEN TOUCH THEM. I'M USING IP GENERIC BRAND IN LIQUID FORM SO THE DOSING IS QUESTIONABLE AS WELL AS THE EFFECTIVNESS. 9 MONTHS IS A LONG TIME OFF AAS BRO I DON'T THINK I CAN GO THAT LONG WITHOUT JUICE MAN. IHAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR 22DAYS NOW SO THREE WEEKS IN OUT OF THE 24WEEKS. HOW LONG BEFOR YOU NOTICED A DIFFERENCE?

maxsupplements said:
now im gonna reply to this and strickly tell you what happened to me.. and that stuff to me was a true GOD SEND...

i worked outdoors for years.. got to the age of 21 and tried my first cycle of test..well, this was crazy, as i got the most acne i have ever had.. i had gotten acne on my back and such before, but not like this.. it is called NODULAR acne.. you cant pop them.. they are just HUGE SORES.. the ones you can pop will literally hit the ceiling that they are soo inpacted.. well, after the cycle the acne didnt stop.. well, i went to the dermatologist.. she recommended accutane.. i took the real deal at 40mg per day for 9 months.. got blood tests and all..

now my skin is almost perfectly clear.. i get a zit here and there, but they are surface..

now i dont think you realize what my back looked like.. i will try to find a pic ,but man, it was like every square inch either had a ZIT or a sore.. it was totally nasty.. i didnt even take my shirt off for 3 months due to this.. im telling you, i could possibly have my sister pop zits for about an hour 3 times a week.. and NOW,, well, now i have to search for zits.. its like they are no longer there..

so stay the course man.. keep at it.. it will go away!!

True that..... he looked like a double extra peperoni pizza (as far as the bumps go)

Now his skin is clear as day.... good stuff..

HAZMAT said:
THANKS FOR THE REPLY BRO! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH MILK THISTLE I SHOULD TAKE TO OPTIMIZE THE CLEANS. I DID HAVE REALY DRY SKIN ON MY BACK AND IT WAS DUE TO THE COMBO OF ORAL ACCUTANE AND THE TOPICAL ACCUTANE FROM IP. THE SPRAY DRIED IT OUT SO BAD THAT IT WAS PAINFULL AND I DIDN'T PUT ANY LOSTION ON IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FUEL THE ACNE ANY MORE. I GOT SOME GOLD BOND FOR THE SKIN AND I USE IT EOD AND ON THE OTHER DAY I USE THE SPRAY ONCE AT NIGHT BEFORE BED. NOW THE SKIN IS TIGHT BUT NOT DRY. THE VITAMINE "E" HAS CURED THE BLOODY NOSE COMPLETELY. ALA HAS MADE ME SWEAT MORE IN THE GYM SO I KNOW THAT STUFF IS WORKING GREAT. THE REASON I WAS GOING TO GO TO 120MG WAS BECAUSE THE ACNE ON MY BACK IS SO BAD THAT THERE ISN'T ONE SQUARE INCH THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PIMPLE. ALSO IN THE ARTICLE ON THE OLD UG BOARD SAID TO USE 120MG IF THE ACNE IS 10 OF 10 AND YOU WEIGH IN OVER 200LBS. I CALCED MY USE FROM THAT. BUT YOUR RIGHT I JUST NEED TO BE PATIANT. MY QUESTION TO YOU AND FLEXMASTER IS HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AND HOW BAD WOULD YOU SAY YOUR ACNE WAS? THANKS FOR THE HELP EJ IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I'm not sure on the dosing of the milk thistle, just whatever the bottle says. All you're wanting to do is take a little bit of the stress off of your liver. Then one or two "Flush Free Niacin" along with 6-8 fish oil caps per day. The niacin will help lower your overall cholesterol while the fish oil will raise your HDLs.

When I used accutane, I weighed right at about 200lbs. My acne wasn't nearly as bad as yours nor MaxSupplements', I'd say it was a 5 out of 10. It was never awful, but it was always there... Always 4-5 pimples on my face and 10-12 pimples on my back. And about 50-60% of them were nodular. I just got fed up with having any at all so I went to the derm and asked her to put me on it. I was on 40mgs ED of Roche Accutane gel caps for 5 months. I got blood work done 3 times over those 5 months and the only abnormality was that my overall choleterol was high. That's when I started taking the niacin and fish oil which helped. I also really reduced saturated fats in my diet. I finished my accutane cycle about 8 months ago. Now about every 60 days I get one tiny zit here or there.

Staying off for 5-9 months sucks, it does. I went off and I actually haven't gone back on, it's been over 1.5 years. Are you going to lose size? Sure, but you'll get it back. Think about next year when you get your size back AND you don't have one phucking pimple.

dude... one of the reasons why i quit juicing was because of this... its just one of those things that people are affected by.. some are and some are NOT.. i would say you should decide.. i just realized that since i was not gonna ever compete on a national level, what was the point of juiice besides the great feeling and such...i just decided that looking super huge didnt do me any more good than when i was alot leaner and more of a streamline loook.. thats just me.. i started seeing results in like 6 months..

sometimes we have to do whats better for us health wise instead of what feels good..

no disrespect meant. but just my personal opiion

THANKS GUYS

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS. I THINK I WILL STAY AT 80MG FOR 8 WEEKS AND LOG JUST HOW BAD IT IS EVERY WEEK WITH MY X-GIRLFRIEND. IF IT DOESN'T IMPROVE OVER THAT 8 WEEKS THEN I WILL BUMP IT TO 120MG. I DO TAKE FLAXSEED OIL AND GET MY OMEGA'S IN LIQUID FORM. I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION AFTER SOME LONG THINKING ABOUT MY PREVIUOSE CYCLES, THAT THE TEST IS THE REASON FOR THE OUT BREAKS. I NEVER REALY WENT HOG WILD WITH TEST ON MY FIRST 4-5 CYCLES THE MOST I EVER DID WAS 500MG FOR ONE WEEK AND THEN TAPPERED IT DOWN. IS WHAT I WOULD DO IS PYRAMID THE DECA EVERY 3 DAYS I WOULD ADD 100MG SO FOR A 8WEEKS UP TO 1200MG AND THEN TAPPER DOWN THE SAME WAY BUT AT THE PEAK OF THE 900, 1200,900MG DOSE FOR THE DECA I WOULD ONLY ADD 250MG OF SUST W/25MG OF DIANABOL. I DID QUIT A FEW OF THESES CYCLES AND NEVER GOT ACNE AT ALL. THEN I GOT ON THIS SITE AND STARTED GETTING GREAT READS ON HOW TEST IS THE BASE. THEN I GOT BETTER CONECTIONS FOR THE GEAR AND WENT CRAZY WITH THE SUST. I WENT ON IT AND CAME OFF 100AMPS LATER I CAME OFF FOR FOUR WEEKS THATS WHEN THE ACNE KICKED IN. I WAS TAKING A TOTAL OF 1500MG FOR MORE THAN 32WEEKS OF JUST TEST NOT INCLUDING THE 1200MG OF DECA WITH IT. AND 50MG OF DBOL. I HAVE READ SOME MORE ON THE MORE COMMON DOSES AND I DON'T THINK I WILL PASS 500MG A WEEK IN A CYCLE ON TEST WITH 400 MG OF DECA/EQ. AND NO LONGER THAN 12 WEEKS. I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE THAT GOES INTO THIS TREATMENT. I WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THIS BACNE IT IS SO F'N PAINFULL. HEY GUYS KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS THREAD INCASE I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS IN THE NEAR FUTURE PLEASE.

Craputane

Accutane made me suicidal... My mantra was "Kill Me" while I was on it... worked great though after it was all done... if you're getting rocked by side effects just take less... my doctor told me I want to take as much as I can without getting real bad side effects... So if your skin is unbearably dry then take less

Oh yeah btw... my skin didn't actually clear up until after I stopped taking it

ACCUTANE

IT HAS BEEN 5WEEKS AS OF TODAY AND THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE ACNE AT ALL. I JUST ORDERED 500 IP ACCUTANE TABS AND I THINK I WILL JUST RUN THE 500 UNTIL IT IS GONE. IF THAT DOESN'T KILL THE GLANDS THEN I GIVE UP. I'M TAKING 120MG A DAY RIGHT NOW. 40MG'S IN THE MORNING, 40MG'S AT 2:30 AND 40MG'S RIGHT BEFORE BED. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME THAT THE SHIT WILL NOT START WORKING UNTIL YOU STOP TAKING IT. I HAVE DONE SO MANY CYCLES BEFORE THIS HAS EVEN BEEN AN ISSUE. NOW ALL THE SUDDEN BAM AND I CAN'T SHAKE IT.

sorry bro

but hate to tell you this.. if you are taking that many mgs of gear.. well ,then the acne is no battle man.. sorry, but the side effects happen for a reason.. too much gear.. and man, thats a ton of gear.. not raggin on you, but unless you plan on competeing on a national level, i would seriously consider whether takin that much gear is necessary... remember .. they are supplements.. not to take the place of hard training, food, and a strong drive.. recently i have decided to not juice,, i get too many sides.. too much hair growth, too much acne, too oily of skin, and a bit of a temper..and i never exceeded 600mg of test or 1000mg total aas a week... my most i ever EVER did was 400mg EQ and 600 Test E for 12 weeks... so, instead of trying to make myself look huge with the gear, i just do what i can naturally, and accept my genetic limitations.. thats it.. all i can do it train and train harder.. i know this sounds hard man. but somethings are just not worth it in the long run.. \

and also, i dont have ance any more.. it did take me my whole first cycle of accutane to see any ANY results..

ps- also, i forgot.. are you "on" right now?? pct? i seemed to have the worst acne right after my cycle.. clomid made my acne the worst in the world...

MY STORY

THIS IS WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME:

I STARTED A CYCLE OF SUST AND DECA FOR 10 WEEKS THEN I CAME OFF FOR 4WEEKS JUST TO TAKE A BREAK FOR PERSONAL FAMILY STUFF NO SIDE EFFECTS THEN WENT RIGHT INTO THE "GETTING READY FOR COMPATITION DIET AND GEAR PLAN FROM THE ARTICLE BY BIG A. SO I DID THIS FOR NINE WEEKS NO SIDES THEN ONE WEEK OUT AFTER I WAS DONE WITH THE CYCLE I HAD WAXED, NAIRED AND SHAVED MY WHOLE BODY BECAUSE I WAS VERY IMPRESSES WITH MY GAINS I WANTED TO SHOW OFF. THEN THE NEXT DAY WHEN I WOKE UP I HAD BROKE OUT ON MY BACK SO BAD THEN IT JUST GOT WORSE AND WORSE SO BY THE FOURTH WEEK WITHOUT ANY IMPROVEMENT ON THE ACNE I JUST WENT BACK ON AT A VERY HIGH DOSE BECAUSE I WAS ALSO TRYING THE OTH THEORY ON SUST IN THE ARTICLE'S SECTION. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT PCT IS THE WORSE PART OF THE SIDES SO NOW I'M JUST KICKING MYSELF FOR THE RETARDED DOSAGE. I HAVE THE BEST GAINS AT ONLY 400MG OF TEST AND 200MG OF DECA FOR ONLY 10 WEEKS. NEVER HAD ANY SIDES. SO 10WEEKS+9WEEKS+12WEEKS IS A LONG TIME ON SO IT IS REALY REDIC WHEN I ONLY TOOK 4WEEKS OFF IN BETWEEN THEM. NO, I'M NOT ON ANY CYCLE AT ALL I HAD BEEN ON UNTIL MY ACCUTANE ARRIVED FROM IP THEN THE NEXT DAY I STARTED THE WHOLE ACCUTANE CYCLE. SO I'M GOING THROUGH MY PCT AND ON ACCUTANE AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS WHY I ASKED IF MY PCT IS TO MUCH FOR THE ACCUTANE TO COMBAT. IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE SHIT DOESN'T WORK UNTIL YOU COME OFF OF IT. I HATE CLOMID I USE HCG INSTEAD.

Last edited:
ACCUTANE QUESTION

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE ALA AND MILK THISTLE WITH EACH DOSE OF ACCUTANE. MY QUESTION IS THE MILK THISTLE AND ALA CLEANING OUT THE ACCUTANE AS I TAKE IT SO THAT I'M NOT GETTING EVERYTHING OUT OF THE ACCUTANE? SHOULD I TAKE THE MILK THISTLE AND ALPHA LIPOIC ACID AT DIFFERENT TIMES THAN THE ACCUTANE? THIS MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT, HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED SWEAT AROUND THE NECK 24/7 IT SUCKS AT NIGHT I HAVE TO ROTATE THE PILLOW BECAUSE IT GETS REALY WET. JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS WAS A COMMON SIDE EFFECT?

Bro, do you have insurance?
Go to the doc and get on prescription accutane and get regular bloodwork. Truthfully bro, you're taking a lot of that poison. If you haven't had a blood test yet, please at least do that from here:

http://www.directlabs.com/

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker